Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 10:17 PM

24,515 posts, read 33,352,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
Honey. You should know by now that you will get nowhere with facts.

Facts will get you nowhere.

Let me repeat this for emphasis .. FACTS WILL GET YOU NOWHERE WITH PEOPLE WHO BRAINLESSLY RELY ON FAUX NEWS FOR THEIR TALKING POINTS.

It doesn't matter how passionate you are or how many facts (real facts) and figures you have at your disposal.

It will all be disputed and ripped apart by the brainless zombies who will believe anything that Rupert Murdoch tells his brainless silicone-enhanced teleprompter readers to report on FAUX News.

They will eat that sh*t up while they pick at their Vienna Sausage and their Mac and Cheese while sipping on their Pabst Blue Ribbon beer in front of the TV during Jeopardy.

They really aren't that smart.

Republicans have figured out how to manipulate these poor preople.

Thats the real issue!

How do Democrats figure out how to manipulate those stupid people?
Why are you bringing MSNBC (faux news) into it?

Old 12-06-2011, 10:20 PM

24,515 posts, read 33,352,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

Free. Downloadable. High-Impact. Ready-to-Print.

Occupy* Posters, Protest Signs, and Banners
You don't think there is any government waste?

Also, remember that the national debt increased by $1 trillion during the Clinton years.

Old 12-06-2011, 11:58 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,488,894 times
Quote:
They really aren't that smart.

Republicans have figured out how to manipulate these poor preople.
I'll leave you to find the irony here.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:21 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,297,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
The OWS jokes write themselves.
The biggest punch line I see are your posts.

Quote:
Psssst, guess what...

Nobody cares about the details of your failed education plan, there's no need to go out of your way to convince us that you didn't waste all that money and time.

I'll stick to the electrical engineering field where my masters actually helps me.
Masters? Sorry, you've wasted your time, kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Why are you bringing MSNBC (faux news) into it?
Give it a rest, that's the third time I've seen you use that today. I'm sure there are many more.

Quote:
You don't think there is any government waste?

Also, remember that the national debt increased by $1 trillion during the Clinton years.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:28 AM

4 posts, read 1,860 times
Quote:
Psssst, guess what...

Nobody cares about the details of your failed education plan, there's no need to go out of your way to convince us that you didn't waste all that money and time.

I'll stick to the electrical engineering field where my masters actually helps me.
Hey, dipsh*t, there's no failed educational plan. You're education was too narrow to enable you to see that. I've met a score of engineers whose thinking is deep in that lone area but none other than childish elsewhere. You re-confirm the type.

My first job teaching English was overseas. My anthropology degree was key in that. It was also important to my masters in education, later obtained.

So stick that in your small world.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:04 AM

3,457 posts, read 3,627,559 times
Quote:
You don't agree that the government overspends?
i think the government does overspend.

however, we're in a severe economic crisis right now. that crisis was not caused by government spending, and it will not be fixed by arbitrarily shrinking government.

furthermore, my post was about the tea party in general, not just government spending. The tea party is anti-regulation, anti-EPA, and seems to believe in the sort of perverse trickle-down, easy money economics that have driven us into crisis.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:09 AM

141 posts, read 317,192 times
OWS are a bunch of hippies. Many of them are liberal brainwashed college aged morons who think the world owes them something.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:01 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,863,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Masters? Sorry, you've wasted your time, kid.
That's just ignorant. With my masters in EE, even in this kind of economy, I've got my choice of jobs if and when I choose to leave my current employer. I've got no reason to leave, I'm treated great and I'm worth something unlike an OWS protestor with a degree in anthropology or any other throw away degree. The only thing funnier would be a degree from an online "university". I'm also far from a kid but I sure wish I could go back to that time.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:02 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,863,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooksMoore View Post
Hey, dipsh*t, there's no failed educational plan. You're education was too narrow to enable you to see that. I've met a score of engineers whose thinking is deep in that lone area but none other than childish elsewhere. You re-confirm the type.

My first job teaching English was overseas. My anthropology degree was key in that. It was also important to my masters in education, later obtained.

So stick that in your small world.
I rest my case. Don't get angry, I'm sure things will get better if you just sleep in a tent for a couple weeks in a public park with the rest of the OWS fools.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:17 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,532,195 times
Quote:
That's just ignorant. With my masters in EE, even in this kind of economy, I've got my choice of jobs if and when I choose to leave my current employer. I've got no reason to leave, I'm treated great and I'm worth something unlike an OWS protestor with a degree in anthropology or any other throw away degree. The only thing funnier would be a degree from an online "university". I'm also far from a kid but I sure wish I could go back to that time.
WOW, do you hear yourself? Such a sad testament to character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies