Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 12:57 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
You really expect anyone to watch a vid thats an hour and a half long?
I couldnt get past the bad dye job on the gal thats speaking.
Maybe, for once, you could read the about 5 minute link provided in which I see so much that I get to read when I go to Agenda 21.

I am not going to watch that video but I can sure read what is said about Roger K. Lewis and his pandering to Agenda 21. Try it. You might like it after going all this time without knowing much about Agenda 21.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2011, 01:06 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Maybe, for once, you could read the about 5 minute link provided in which I see so much that I get to read when I go to Agenda 21.

I am not going to watch that video but I can sure read what is said about Roger K. Lewis and his pandering to Agenda 21. Try it. You might like it after going all this time without knowing much about Agenda 21.
I read the link Mogal so thoughtfully provided.
Maybe, for once, you could actually read what I wrote on this thread instead of just going after me with both barrels.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:09 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,360,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
And Ron Paul is the only one stating he would revoke every pre-existing Executive Order he sees as unConstitutional.
I can appreciate that but we can talk about Ron Paul after the election.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
AGENDA 21 AND OBAMA’S RURAL COUNCIL » (http://www.libertyflorida.org/2011/07/12/agenda-21-and-obamas-rural-council/ - broken link)
That is the very same thing that the OP posted a link about. Print doesn't mean anything to progs since they really do believe that Agenda 21 is nothing at all other than a right wing conspiracy theory. How do you think they can learn anything about the darned thing when they refuse to read anything about it all? Once it starts becoming obvious for them to understand it may well be just a bit too late.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:19 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
That is the very same thing that the OP posted a link about. Print doesn't mean anything to progs since they really do believe that Agenda 21 is nothing at all other than a right wing conspiracy theory. How do you think they can learn anything about the darned thing when they refuse to read anything about it all? Once it starts becoming obvious for them to understand it may well be just a bit too late.
She posted that for me, as I just didnt have the time or patience to watch the bad dye job for an hour and a half last night.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:28 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,974,132 times
Quote:
They will understand when the unoccupied foreclosed homes in their neighborhood start filling up with unemployed previously homeless people and they are scratching their heads trying to figure out how that happened. This is one of the new missions of the "Occupy" protesters ... to get homeless into foreclosed homes ... but we all know the "Occupy" movement was created by the radical liberal politicians and radical liberal activist groups. This will be the new government housing and will result in privately own homes in the neighborhood plunging even further and to the point where more people will walk away and foreclose ... creating even more government housing. This is the first step ... to get people to give up their homes ... remove their assets.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:04 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,568,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Heck watch Texas as well. First was NAIS which got defeated (thankfully) and now anyone who claims ag exemption has to register with the state and get a registration number so they can track sales tax exemption for ag purchases. Not like it wasn't being done before via the retailers.
And you must have a registration number by 1/1/2012. They made it very easy to get..no proof needs to be sent in; just fill in a web form and you get a number.
Glenn Beck says he's moving from N.Y. to Texas, because it will be safer, when the riots break out. The lady in this video, and Jesse Ventura, both live in Mexico. Pretty strange to think Mexico is safer than the U.S., but they both seem to ahead of the curve.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I read the link Mogal so thoughtfully provided.
Maybe, for once, you could actually read what I wrote on this thread instead of just going after me with both barrels.
What did you do to make it understandable that you read that link? I failed to see that one, I guess.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Farms will only get bigger and the labor will come from??? where else? Same place the corporate pig farms get their slave labor. Rural communities are "unsustainable". The old are dying off and the young are selling the farms. The kids are conditioned to think they Need a college education to make a living and moving off to the emerald city's. If you cant stomach it then make an excuse and put your head back in the sand.
In the small town I live in very few kids go on to college. That is, unless you want technical schools to be considered colleges. It is true that they are preparing for something they can't do at home but most of the farmers around here are nowhere near the average age of farmers. I wonder if that could have something to do with the fact that so many of them work with cattle in a variety of ways. I used to think like you say here but when I look around I see too many young people staying around for some reason.

I have two sons that make pretty good livings working for an implement dealer who operates in four small towns. They are expanding and attracting more and more young employees although they don't pay real good until you have been with them more than 5 years.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Old and repeated news, I am thinking the mods need to combine all these reated threads on the same flavor of the week accusation.
I managed enough of them last week that all got into one hodgpodge of foolishness and I am certainly glad that they haven't thrown this one in with them. How much have you read about Agenda 21? I don't think any of you have bothered yourselves up to now. You don't have any idea about ICLEI so you know very little about Agenda 21. It is that very ignorance that tends to be a weakness that the UN relies on to weaken us in many ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies