Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 07:16 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times

Advertisements

Great run down in the UK's Guardian Newspaper of how Obama really stabbed his base voters in the back.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ist-republican

Last edited by padcrasher; 12-28-2011 at 07:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 07:17 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,953,749 times
You can rebrand Obama as much as you want. Nothing will change the fact that he has made this country worse since taking office.

Try this label on: FAILED!

Old 12-28-2011, 07:20 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,958,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
You can rebrand Obama as much as you want. Nothing will change the fact that he has made this country worse since taking office.

While this is a poor thread because it makes a statement w/o a link, I'd like to know what policies you're thinking about, in particular, have made the country worse?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post

You think I believe it's a compliment to be a centrist Republican?

LOL!

NEWSFLASH: The article WAS NOT advocating voting for Obama....LOL

I'm not trying to rebrand anything. I hope Obama loses.

I HAVE Principles.

Don't project your mentality or your 3rd grade reading skills on me.....LOL

Old 12-28-2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
While this is a poor thread because it makes a statement w/o a link, I'd like to know what policies you're thinking about, in particular, have made the country worse?
It makes a statement without a link? You might want to try again.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:31 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,762,921 times
Lol, nice try Obama is a left leaning Democrat. The poor old lefties realize what an utter failure he is so they are running away like their pants are on fire. Pretty funny.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:32 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,535,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
You think I believe it's a compliment to be a centrist Republican?

LOL!

NEWSFLASH: The article WAS NOT advocating voting for Obama....LOL

I'm not trying to rebrand anything. I hope Obama loses.

I HAVE Principles.

Don't project your mentality or your 3rd grade reading skills on me.....LOL
If Obama loses thats the last hope for the left. The right will destroy all things for everyone except the 1%. We will go back this time to the 1950's and we will deserve it. Obama did all he could with what we gave him to fight with. Look at the fools he has to deal with on the right. Racist homophobes and uncle toms. We let that happen in 2010 and he still got HC DADT and many other things done. Show your anger by not voting for him. If he loses within two months the teapublicans will do unimaginable things to people who are not in the majority in any way. Count on it.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:35 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,818,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I agree and i'd like to know as well, what exactly were those Obama policies that made the country worse?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
If Obama loses thats the last hope for the left. The right will destroy all things for everyone except the 1%. We will go back this time to the 1950's and we will deserve it. Obama did all he could with what we gave him to fight with. Look at the fools he has to deal with on the right. Racist homophobes and uncle toms. We let that happen in 2010 and he still got HC DADT and many other things done. Show your anger by not voting for him. If he loses within two months the teapublicans will do unimaginable things to people who are not in the majority in any way. Count on it.
If Obama loses it will be a short term loss for liberals, minorities, the middle class, and the poor. BUT A LONG TERM GAIN.

If you vote for this guy again you are basically saying there is no line a Dem President can cross where I will not vote for him. Dem base voters will get no respect EVER.

The Tea Party does one thing right.

They don't tolerate GOP politicians who cross them. They are willing to hit the self destruct button if their candidates cross the line. Hence, they get respect from Republicans.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:38 AM

4,255 posts, read 3,481,994 times
Obamacare
a non concistant tax policy
renewing the patriot act
afghanistan
tarp
gm bailout
Porkulous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies