Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural?
Yes 292 50.34%
No 256 44.14%
I am unsure 32 5.52%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 04:54 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post

No it doesn't, any more than it demands that teachers "promote" African Americans by bringing up names of African Americans and what they have done.

The point is to teach that some groups have historically been disadvantaged and faced discrimination yet that, despite people's differences, they can all have an impact on the world.
It is kind of strange that because of a sexual act they want to be acknowledged for their accomplishments.. this is to push forward the sin and acceptance of homosexuality..

it will be no different in years to come as Sodom and Gomorrah was as things like this progress. Nothing new under the sun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 04:55 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Jesus was a very plain speaker on sin.
And what were his plainly said words about homosexuality?

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Well, there is scientific evidence proving that people as anti-gay as you, are in fact gay themselves.

Of course, you're in such deep denial you'll never admit it.

Oh sure and that's the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard in my life, and you can pull all of the BS proof that you think you have. Deep denial my ass. You would like to think others are as you are, no luck kid.

Probably the same BS science that says homosexuality is normal and natural. LMAO

177 posts, read 139,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Naturally! Of course everything that goes against the homosexual agenda is no good, rotten, lies, etc, etc, etc. Good God.
Of course not but NARTH is no good, rotten, and lies consistently. It isn't taken seriously by any reputable psychiatry association and is only used by people whose confirmation bias lead them to it.

Old 01-02-2012, 04:57 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The new law demands that teachers promote homosexuals by bringing up names of known homosexuals and what they have done.
Like they have done for hetrosexual since the being of teaching? As they have for almost every other group of people?

Does the law REQUIRE the teacher to say, "Mr. ZZZ, a GAY man, did this or that." Or are they supposed to discuss gay people they history without discussing their sexual orientation?

Being allowed or being required?

Old 01-02-2012, 04:58 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
First your words are wrong. It is not beyond their control.
It's not a choice. Why would they choose it?

Quote:
God hates sin and God loves the sinner. Because you refuse to comprehend what the word of God says ,you refuse to acknowledge his word of truth.
I don't believe in God so I don't really care about "his word of truth."

Quote:
YOu are trying to gain ground with the hate word same as others use the race card with no racism involved. I never hated any gays.. I know quite a few gay people who have come and gone in my life as I have lived my life. They are God's creation.
If God created them, then why are they so terrible?

Quote:
You look for sympathy with saying you are hated when you know it isn't even the truth. Gays are loved everywhere. But their sin is not.
Where did I say I am hated? I'm not gay...

Quote:
Fact is you love your sin more than God and refuse to repent .

I am on this thread for the children. I want to see how many of us really care about the next generation.. some just don't understand the spirit of homosexuality is a spirit that ensnares people of all age groups.
LMAO...I care about members of the next generation not being bigoted and hateful towards those who aren't like them.

I have a question for you - what if you ended up with a gay child? Would you want them to feel terrible about it because of what you had taught them?

Old 01-02-2012, 04:59 PM

177 posts, read 139,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Oh sure and that's the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard in my life, and you can pull all of the BS proof that you think you have. Deep denial my ass. You would like to think others are as you are, no luck kid.

Probably the same BS science that says homosexuality is normal and natural. LMAO
Do you feel like the gays are shoving their hot sweaty agenda down your throat until you gag on their sin? Their naughty terrible bad sin. They're just invading your mind and you can't get those terrible thoughts of gays out of your head? Why are they so forceful and pushy with their hot lustful wrong desires? Right? Damn that gay agenda!

Old 01-02-2012, 05:06 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
First your words are wrong. It is not beyond their control.

God hates sin and God loves the sinner. Because you refuse to comprehend what the word of God says ,you refuse to acknowledge his word of truth.

YOu are trying to gain ground with the hate word same as others use the race card with no racism involved. I never hated any gays.. I know quite a few gay people who have come and gone in my life as I have lived my life. They are God's creation.

You look for sympathy with saying you are hated when you know it isn't even the truth. Gays are loved everywhere. But their sin is not.

Fact is you love your sin more than God and refuse to repent .

I am on this thread for the children. I want to see how many of us really care about the next generation.. some just don't understand the spirit of homosexuality is a spirit that ensnares people of all age groups.

what a crock of crap, "you are on the thread for the children". no, you are here to spread your belief and justify your intolerance with bible verse. you are dead wrong if you think gays are not truly hated in this world. gays are killed, beaten and bullied because they are gay. it is not a choice just like hetro sexuality is not a choice. "love your sin more then god and refuse to repent" another crock. you want everyone to believe as you do and there are millions that have no belief in your god and manage to live a good life of moral right. we understand fine that feeling superior and telling others they are full of sin is a sure way to turn people off from religion and god. can you even debate the subject without bringing religion, god or the bible into it

Old 01-02-2012, 05:08 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Like they have done for hetrosexual since the being of teaching? As they have for almost every other group of people?

Does the law REQUIRE the teacher to say, "Mr. ZZZ, a GAY man, did this or that." Or are they supposed to discuss gay people they history without discussing their sexual orientation?

Being allowed or being required?
The law demands they bring up their sexual orientation, and the law does not demand they mention that heterosexual people were heterosexual. When they talk about JFK, they just talk about the things he did without bringing up his sexual orientation. The new law demands teachers bring up people only because they are gay. The government is being utilized to promote what most people consider unnatural and sinful. People should be very conserned about this. It's it things like this that make liberals want to become conservative.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:09 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionalintel View Post
Do you feel like the gays are shoving their hot sweaty agenda down your throat until you gag on their sin? Their naughty terrible bad sin. They're just invading your mind and you can't get those terrible thoughts of gays out of your head? Why are they so forceful and pushy with their hot lustful wrong desires? Right? Damn that gay agenda!

Go play.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies