Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2012, 02:47 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,073,665 times

Advertisements

Seriously, if Ron paul ever wins the republican nomination, none of you republican should ever think of having blacks consider your party. That guy will set the black population back 200 years.

Old 01-13-2012, 02:54 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Seriously, if Ron paul ever wins the republican nomination, none of you republican should ever think of having blacks consider your party. That guy will set the black population back 200 years.
You mean clb and his videos haven't won you over by now? Why not??

Old 01-13-2012, 03:00 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,073,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
You mean clb and his videos haven't won you over by now? Why not??
We're just going to have a hard time trusting a guy who believes in "no blacks allowed" signs.

Old 01-13-2012, 03:10 PM

200 posts, read 278,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Blacks, like anyone else, are free to act out in any manner they wish.

But if some blacks, Latinos, whites, Asians, Martians or whoever behave in such a way they can only be interpreted as idiots and/or violent you shouldn't get mad at the observer for pointing it out.

The difference between American black culture and other cultures is that the bad apples are protected, supported and encouraged.

If I am wrong, please point it out because I can't find a thread or post where someone who identifies as African-American makes a critical judgment about his or her own culture.

Every other participant in this forum (and life) that I've run across is critical of the worst parts of their own political party/religion/ethnic group/city/etc.

But for some reason, black culture is protected like gold at Fort Knox.

Then again, maybe black people are the only perfect people in the world.
Im still trying to figure out how the hell we are supposed to be acting? The bad apples are encouraged? whattt??

Your entitled to your own opinion. But baby don't feel attacked just because someone from the community that you view so badly tells you exactly what's going on in that community that you speak of. You have an inside tract now what are you going to do with the information? if your hell bent on maintaining the images and notions of what you thought was right then maybe you need not debate with adults.

Personally, if i had a view toward lets say Arabs or Latinos that was negative and asked a question, then got an answer from an Arab or Latino i would process that information and try to change my point of view. Its called education. This is America. Culturally everyone is not the same.

It is what it is. Stay in that stupid zone of yours if you want to. The fact remains Black People culturally have things that are not going anywhere. If you want to keep a negative connotation in your mind about those things then i guess your free to choose whatever you want. Just don't come off as sounding concerned cause the bigotry always comes out and at the end of the day you end up looking stupid.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:23 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stationplay View Post
Im still trying to figure out how the hell we are supposed to be acting? The bad apples are encouraged? whattt??

Your entitled to your own opinion. But baby don't feel attacked just because someone from the community that you view so badly tells you exactly what's going on in that community that you speak of. You have an inside tract now what are you going to do with the information? if your hell bent on maintaining the images and notions of what you thought was right then maybe you need not debate with adults.

Personally, if i had a view toward lets say Arabs or Latinos that was negative and asked a question, then got an answer from an Arab or Latino i would process that information and try to change my point of view. Its called education. This is America. Culturally everyone is not the same.

It is what it is. Stay in that stupid zone of yours if you want to. The fact remains Black People culturally have things that are not going anywhere. If you want to keep a negative connotation in your mind about those things then i guess your free to choose whatever you want. Just don't come off as sounding concerned cause the bigotry always comes out and at the end of the day you end up looking stupid.
Funny thing is I am the only one in this thread pointing out positive aspects of black culture.

Liberalism seems to be about deflecting criticism with childishness.

All of the anti-white racists in the thread are in attack mode with the personal insults and have yet to proudly declare all of the great things African-Americans bring to our nation.

Hey, I'll get you started...

A legendary BLACK republican (time for y'all to get schooled! )

Joseph Rainey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-13-2012, 04:40 PM

674 posts, read 698,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
We're just going to have a hard time trusting a guy who believes in "no blacks allowed" signs.
I'm black and I believe in "no blacks allowed" signs. Frankly if someone is dumb enough to not realize that my money is worth the same as anyone else's I want to know so that I don't give them my business. Why would you beg to be someone's customer who doesn't want you there?

Old 01-13-2012, 04:51 PM

200 posts, read 278,992 times
Quote:
Funny thing is I am the only one in this thread pointing out positive aspects of black culture.

Liberalism seems to be about deflecting criticism with childishness.

All of the anti-white racists in the thread are in attack mode with the personal insults and have yet to proudly declare all of the great things African-Americans bring to our nation.

Hey, I'll get you started...

A legendary BLACK republican (time for y'all to get schooled! )

Joseph Rainey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I was wondering which direction were you going to go after my last post. and exactly which direction are you going?

Old 01-13-2012, 04:54 PM

6,824 posts, read 14,036,923 times
Quote:
The part I bolded is a direct contradiction with the rest of your post.

This ain't 1923.

Its 2012.

You and others say that if anti-fairness laws like Affirmative Action are taken away on Monday then by Tuesday night whites are out in pickup trucks running down blacks and lynching up every African-American they see.

You are so blinded by hatred of whites that you can't understand how that is a racist belief. I'd bet 95% of whites aren't racist. Americans just want a good job, a safe neighborhood and clean food for their kids. Heck, there isn't even TIME for hating others for white folks. Why isn't it the same for these thread participants. Times have changed...for the better.

Why wasn't Herman Cain lynched by evil whites at all of the Tea Party rallies he spoke at long before he became a candidate? Aren't GOP folks all racist?

Get with the times!

Wow! you go on a total rant by calling me a racist and did not answer one question I put forward to you. I will ask you again. Please explain to me why the republican party is 95% white. I will await your answer.

Old 01-13-2012, 05:02 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Black Democrats Switching to the Republican Party
All your racist rants have reversed that so called trend. The Democratic party thanks you
Quote:
All of the anti-white racists in the thread are in attack mode with the personal insults
Defending Blacks doesn't make one anti-white.

Being anti-White Pride/ White Power does not make one anti-White.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:53 PM

812 posts, read 595,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Wow! you go on a total rant by calling me a racist and did not answer one question I put forward to you. I will ask you again. Please explain to me why the republican party is 95% white. I will await your answer.
Please understand this for your own sake. The term racist has become a tired worn out expression. As long as you or anyone else continues to raise the term racist in political or social dialogue you will not be taken seriously. You will have no worthwhile contribution from your positions or your intellect. You will be turned off, your voice, no matter how eloquent will be buried because you will not be taken seriously. As they say, "That's a fact Jack!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies