Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2012, 10:02 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Claiming racism is a pathetic excuse by juveniles and losers.
and yet we've seen it in this very thread in support of birtherism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2012, 10:24 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Huh? There exists a conspiracy that MalcolmX could be his father?

In Hawaii I heard rumors that the poet, Frank that someone wrote in BO's book was a drinking bud of BO's grandfather, was rumored to maybe be his biological father. Frank M. Davis which was from Kansas like the grandfolks, and moved to Hawaii plus had ties in Chicago and our FBI had files on Davis for his Communist ties.
Fact is, we have no clue who his father is, nor where he was born, nor how he got into Harvard, nor how he paid for it, his birth certificate, his passports, his social security number, the list goes on and on. Who is this Chicago gangster community organizer golfer in chief? He sure likes to campaign and raise funds, the only 2 things he's fairly good at.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i wouldn't say that. it has expressed by some on this site that they believe only anglo saxons can be "natural born citizens" .

//www.city-data.com/forum/22417951-post392.html
Let DraggingCanoe explain that one. It has nothing to do with eligibility of the present resident.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
You can't possibly believe that these people represent the majority.
I'm sure that was taken out of context, it wasn't even from this thread, so it's completely off topic.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:34 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Quote:
Fact is, we have no clue who his father is, nor where he was born, nor how he got into Harvard, nor how he paid for it, his birth certificate, his passports, his social security number, the list goes on and on. Who is this Chicago gangster community organizer golfer in chief? He sure likes to campaign and raise funds, the only 2 things he's fairly good at.
You, Sir are absolutely correct about all of these points.

I do see how folks suspect that it was Frank, the Communist poet. The guy was from Kansas, too, hmm. He lived in Chicago and then moved to Hawaii and I believe died in Hawaii years later. One could rightly suspect he was following Obama everywhere the kid went.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
yep.
He's the spittin image of Malcolm, height, gestures, he doesn't resemble Frank or Obama Sr. plus they were short. The fact is, we don't know who the sperm donor was. Obama Sr. didn't give a crap about him, and only saw him once, when he was 10 years old.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
no i don't. but i do believe they do make up a significant percentage of the birther population.
Liberals identify themselves as groups, so they try to package us the same way. We reject sterotyping, as we are free thinkers and have drawn our conclusions not by consensus, but as individuals. Labeling us as "birthers" is a misnomer, we are actually patriots that want the Consitution enforced, and this fraud exposed. We are everyday citizens who's only agenda is truth.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
He's the spittin image of Malcolm, height, gestures, he doesn't resemble Frank or Obama Sr. plus they were short. The fact is, we don't know who the sperm donor was. Obama Sr. didn't give a crap about him, and only saw him once, when he was 10 years old.
Like that was the child's fault. No case. And remember, Malcolm X was born in OMAHA! He is a Natural Born Citizen. Not that I believe that stupid BS.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
You, Sir are absolutely correct about all of these points.

I do see how folks suspect that it was Frank, the Communist poet. The guy was from Kansas, too, hmm. He lived in Chicago and then moved to Hawaii and I believe died in Hawaii years later. One could rightly suspect he was following Obama everywhere the kid went.
Dreams of my father, probably was in reference to Frank - he was his only real father figure and mentor. As the following indicates, Frank was a pedophile, among other things. Here Frank talks about sex with a 13 yr old.

Quote:
He then described how he and his wife would have sex with the girl. “Anne came up many times the next several weeks, her aunt thinking she was in good hands. Actually she was.
“She obtained a course in practical sex from experienced and considerate practitioners rather than from ignorant insensitive neophytes….I think we did her a favour, although the pleasure was mutual.”
Frank Marshall Davis, alleged Communist, was early influence on Barack Obama - Telegraph

Old 01-14-2012, 11:14 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,461,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
A friend of mine just emailed me to ask why the mods have not removed this OP post since it refers to people who disagree as nutcases. Hmmmm.
Birthers are nutcases.

I am not an Obama supporter, but it's a huge turnoff to me to hear people spew this birther crap. There's enough to not like about Obama's policies. If someone can't make educated arguments against his policies, then maybe they need to do some reading and research and figure out why they oppose them.

It's deflection for some people who just have nothing else to discuss because they don't know enough to actually have an informed opinion about anything of substance.

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 01-14-2012 at 11:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies