Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2012, 02:45 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
No, not excatly, but if someone where to walk up to you and say that would he be considered a "Thug" or just someone who wanted to get even??
I posted the definition of thug, and you still don't know what it means.

Goodbye.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:47 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
We all recall when Obama put up a target list map on his Facebook page including political crosshairs...oh wait!..that was ditz Palin. Gee, can you imagine if Obama did this???
Oh please educate yourself on maps,Show a crosshairs in Google Maps Nothing to do with a gun!!

Maps can have cross-hairs, some people don't know much about map reading I guess!!

Old 01-08-2012, 02:56 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
No ghetto reference Sarah? Maybe next time. Keep em coming Sarah "I can see Russia" Palin

Palin: GOP Nominee Will Face Obama 'Thuggery'
You really don't think that you can see the coast line of Russia from Alaska, do you?

Old 01-08-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Calling a Presient a "Thug" is right to the point. With all of his experts we still have high uneployment and 16 trillion in debt. Mr. Holder could not right a parking ticket. Ms Polse you are correct. "We must drian this swamp".
The really sad thing is even if Mr. Obama did a a wake call from God,Jesus and the Holly Spirt, his team has lost all credibility. Its time for smart change.

Let's actually make something in this Wonderful Country of Ours!
Not to agree with you, but I must tell you that the woman did not call Obama a thug at all as one could see by reading the link in the OP. She referred to his campaign staff as doing the thuggery and our OP tried to twist the words but posted the link and there is nothing in it that says she called him a thug. Now she did accuse his staff of behaving like thugs but not one word about him, himself. You have to read old Savoir's posts carefully because he is a twister of words.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This is a joke, right?
No. The joke is on our OP because there was no place in the link he provided where she called Obama a thug other than him being served by his campaign staff.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:15 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Oh please educate yourself on maps,Show a crosshairs in Google Maps Nothing to do with a gun!!

Maps can have cross-hairs, some people don't know much about map reading I guess!!
...and anyone with even half a brain (which is a half a brain more than Palin, BTW) would know the analogy/mataphor that the pitbull with lipstick, mama grizzly was referring to. Tell me, how is Palin's analogy any less thug like than Obama's?

...and then there was this...
"'Don't Retreat, RELOAD"!''
Was Palin referring to the tampon case in her purse?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 01-08-2012 at 03:25 PM..

Old 01-08-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I posted the definition of thug, and you still don't know what it means.

Goodbye.
Look, there's a difference in being a "Thug" and using "Thug References", if you don't see that, your the one that doesn't get it!!

She didn't say anything different then your pal Bill Clinton, are you mad at him too??????????Denver drama: Can Clinton's get over it? - John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Bill Clinton believes the Democratic nominee, far from practicing a unifying, transformational brand of politics, has the political instincts of “a Chicago thug,” one longtime associate said. Clinton has told people that Obama allowed surrogates to try to suppress Hispanic turnout in the Nevada caucuses, and played “the race card” in reverse against the Clinton's in South Carolina and other states.

You don't have to take Politico research, there's plenty of others out there, search is your best friend!!

See ya!!

Old 01-08-2012, 03:27 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,994,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Obama is a featherweight. He is no thug.
Obama might not be a thug himself, but he used to hang with some that's for sure.

He's from Chicago, one of the most politically corrupt cities in the country.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
...and anyone with even half a brain (which is a half a brain more than Palin, BTW) would know the analogy that the pitbull with lipstick, mama grizzly was referring to. Tell me, how is Palin's analogy any less thug like than Obama's?

...and then there was this...
"'Don't Retreat, RELOAD"!''
Was Palin referring to the tampon case in her purse?
So, are you saying maps have no cross-hairs??? You can pull up maps and the cross-hairs are right there. If you have a problem with that, you need to address the internet, not blame Palin.

She's been saying that since she was a child, her dad taught her the words. Come to Idaho, you'll hear the saying a lot, it's just a saying.

She's known for hunting, shooting and being in the woods, is President Obama known for these things, for him to be able to put them in that context!!

Personally, being from Chicago, surprised he wouldn't be the one with the knife, just saying...............he doesn't look like a gun owner!!

Old 01-08-2012, 05:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
You know who's out there saying it, I'm not going to take my time and point out every lib that hates her. I don't think I said Dems.............

Well, then we might want to start with our police and fire men. Some of them these days are pretty hefty. I think if you are a public worker and get a pension at the end of your career, you should be very fit.

It's not the governments job, to tell the people what to eat. Even Palin agrees in this area.

See her and Trump had pizza.................
You presume to speak for all liberals? You sure don't speak for me! I actually defended Sarah on a few things, mostly her parenting, b/c I think like all moms, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You can't even remember what you posted.
Seems you don't either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
But, but, you don't understand. NOBODY should work their way through college. They should all get gov't loans and whine when they have pay them back.
So you're talking about Obama here, I guess, and comparing him to your Goddess, Sarah. However, there is no proof that Sarah "worked her way through college". She earned some scholarship money by winning a beauty pageant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies