Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 03:09 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
That would be because you refuse to acknowledge the FACT that this man orchestrated a terrorist attack because he's a Muslim.
You've yet to show that it is a FACT. Regardless of how hard you mash the shift-key to type it in caps.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:11 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin_kernel View Post
This thread is not about christianity..why are you derailing the thread by including facts which don't relate to the topic at hand.

Exactly

Old 01-09-2012, 03:11 PM

371 posts, read 443,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
You've yet to show that it is a FACT. Regardless of how hard you mash the shift-key to type it in caps.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:19 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13JERM View Post

Do the two of you actually believe that this man did not plan a terrorist attack because he is a Muslim even though the article says he's a Muslim extremeist and was looking for al queda flags? Do you actually belive that or do you just like to keep spinning your wheels in asinine arguments?

Old 01-09-2012, 03:22 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Do the two of you actually believe that this man did not plan a terrorist attack because he is a Muslim even though the article says he's a Muslim extremeist and was looking for al queda flags? Do you actually belive that or do you just like to keep spinning your wheels in asinine arguments?
I dispute that it is a FACT

That the article says the is a 'Muslim extremeist' means nothing other than the journalist responsible for the article chose to state that he was a 'Muslim extremeist'.

That he was looking for Al Queda flags
A) may or may not be true.
B) is not in any way proof of religion being the reason for his attempted attack

Old 01-09-2012, 03:27 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
I dispute that it is a FACT

That the article says the is a 'Muslim extremeist' means nothing other than the journalist responsible for the article chose to state that he was a 'Muslim extremeist'.

That he was looking for Al Queda flags
A) may or may not be true.
B) is not in any way proof of religion being the reason for his attempted attack
What about the videotape he made ? Is that proof enough ?

Florida Terrorism Plot: Feds Charge Ex-Kosovo Man Sami Osmakac For Attempted Terror Plan
Osmakac said in the video that Muslim blood was more valuable than that of people who do not believe in Islam, according to the complaint. He said he wanted "payback" for wrong that was done to Muslims, the complaint said.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Florida Terrorism Plot: Feds Charge Ex-Kosovo Man Sami Osmakac For Attempted Terror Plan
Osmakac said in the video that Muslim blood was more valuable than that of people who do not believe in Islam, according to the complaint. He said he wanted "payback" for wrong that was done to Muslims, the complaint said.

Beat me to the punch

Old 01-09-2012, 03:34 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,183,336 times
The fact that he's 1) A Terrerist and 2) A Muslim are mutually exclusive here. End of story. I don't understand why this concept is so difficult for some to grasp.

My Uncle a few years ago, left the Catholic Church to become a practicing Muslim. The broad, excessive level of hate in here for Muslims is about as enlightening as hating someone for the color of their skin.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:35 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
The fact that he's 1) A Terrerist and 2) A Muslim are mutually exclusive here. End of story. I don't understand why this concept is so difficult for some to grasp.

My Uncle a few years ago, left the Catholic Church to become a practicing Muslim. The broad, excessive level of hate in here for Muslims is about as enlightening as hating someone for the color of their skin.
The guy isn't even a Muslim. He's from Yugoslavia.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post

Obtuse much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies