Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2012, 05:49 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I know he won't find it, just pointing out why people see him as dishonest.
Liars lie... Take the advice of one;

Quote:
Me in RI You should really take everything that you see online with a large grain of salt, especially if you are unsure of the source. Peoplelie online...and if they are accusing you of lying, most are rather likely prone to lying themselves. They are probably lying to you because they can, and in most cases, there is very little accountability for it. I've learned that when people lie onlne, it's because they are dissatisfied with their own lives. The best thing you can do is learn to be more discerning and don't take every little thing that's said at face value. Do a bit of your own reseach (if possible), before accepting something as truth.
//www.city-data.com/forum/24014649-post45.html

RI seems to be judging the truth a bit. SHE and her husband had been seeking advise about local schools, must be 100 post, but not one mentions that me in RI is a teacher at ANY LEVEL.

Last edited by buzzards27; 04-25-2012 at 05:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 07:19 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,955,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
RI seems to be judging the truth a bit. SHE and her husband had been seeking advise about local schools, must be 100 post, but not one mentions that me in RI is a teacher at ANY LEVEL.
Yep. Posts like this make it abundantly clear that me in RI is not a teacher:
//www.city-data.com/forum/16464777-post1.html

Old 04-25-2012, 07:28 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
OUCH. Busted.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
Oh, it got even worse, in direct discussions about parent verse teacher involvement not one word, like, "well, I am a parent AND teacher".

Things I learned is EVERY public middle/high school in RI is terrible, but all the private SINGLE SEX schools are the BEST.

SO, someone that feels most students are sexually "confused" also advises everyone to send their kids off to explore their sexuality in single sex schools. I would think those schools are homo factories....

Another thing I learned is that 59% (hmmm) of public schools have drugs, gangs, bully problems but only 2% of private schools have those problems. They're ALSO waiting on a link to that study.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:47 PM

215 posts, read 308,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Liars lie... Take the advice of one;

//www.city-data.com/forum/24014649-post45.html

Guess you didn't see my post :relocating to RI!? Over a year ago! And FYI, I made a career change when I moved...and just attained my teaching certificate. Yes, I am a SHE and NEVER said I wasn't! YOU have no clue! You are mean and a stalker! I guess you find it provocative when I thrive in self -respect, and self -confidence!
Don 't worry I won't take what you say personally. It's you--another creep --unhappy, frustrated and socially isolated.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by me in RI View Post
Guess you didn't see my post :relocating to RI!? Over a year ago! And FYI, I made a career change when I moved...and just attained my teaching certificate. Yes, I am a SHE and NEVER said I wasn't! YOU have no clue! You are mean and a stalker! I guess you find it provocative when I thrive in self -respect, and self -confidence!
Don 't worry I won't take what you say personally. It's you--another creep --unhappy, frustrated and socially isolated.
Do let us know when you have that link that indicates that 58% of children raised by gays turn out gay.

when did you get that certificate and when did you start teaching? Are you teaching in one of them terrible RI middle/high schools?

Yep, read that post, also read your never trust anyone on the interest, they all lie.... Kettle calling the kettle black?

Last edited by buzzards27; 04-25-2012 at 09:04 PM..

Old 04-25-2012, 07:54 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Were you teaching elsewhere or student teaching in RI?

Old 04-25-2012, 08:18 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
We're still waiting on you to provide us that study that back up your 58% claim.

Oh what? Your precious little iPhone can't find it? Search harder, 'teach'.

Nice lie you like to tell.

Liars lie and you are a liar.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:22 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,075,469 times
If we went back to "Biblical" marriage(whatever that is), girls would NEVER pick their husband, their father would, based on what the male could bring to the family, love was NEVER a consideration, death was the only way to get out of the marriage, "marriage" was a transfer of ownership of the girl from her father to another male.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:09 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
It's fine that sometimes people will get in a dialogue with me and they think that they have made great strides in truth and have "proved me wrong." But when I don 't agree with their position they accuse me of dishonesty, willingly suppressing truth, bigoted, etc. Insecure and emotionally immature people who often accuse others of lying, are telling you something about their own character.
TRUTH --students are confused... and most parents believe these controversial issues do not belong in the classroom, no matter how many times people vote on gay marriage!
Confusion in adolescence is nothing new. You seem surprised by this.

You lied when you claimed 58% of children of gay and lesbian parents turn out to be gay. That's a BS claim -which you would know if you had actually honestly researched the source before ignorantly parroting that figure from some anti-gay propaganda site. You should be ashamed- especially if you are really a teacher.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies