Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 01:02 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Nope, you can discuss this on your own. By the way, Mods isn't it against TOS to just post a video or link and nothing else?
The OP did include "something else".

"I asked the question and now it is your duty to watch the whole video in order to find some part of it that surely can't be true. I show, you decide."

Apparently, you'd choose to censor what you don't like ... so "American" of you, which matches nicely with your support of the criminal impostor in the White House, no doubt, based on race.

Like I've said before, Obama could BBQ and eat children on the White House lawn, and people like you would still defend him.

Looks like we need to take our country back from more than just the criminals in Washington DC, and there seems to be no rational reason to debate a matter with those who are obviously criminal conspirators, be they complicit before, during or after the fact.

But heed my warning ... those who support criminality within government will eventually be victims of it. No one is safe from a criminal government .. not even the sycophants who worship it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2012, 01:04 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The OP did include "something else".

"I asked the question and now it is your duty to watch the whole video in order to find some part of it that surely can't be true. I show, you decide."

Apparently, you'd choose to censor what you don't like ... so "American" of you, which matches nicely with your support of the criminal impostor in the White House, no doubt, based on race.

Like I've said before, Obama could BBQ and Eat Children on the White House Lawn, and people like you would defend him.

Looks like we need to take our country back from more than just the criminals in Washington DC.

Your childish vitrol mean absolutely nothing . The OP posted a video without anything else. Continue with your bias rant, it must burn your crawl that those who do not look or think like you are tax paying americans with a right to vote.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:07 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The deflection begins so soon? Well at least you didn't try to say anything about the video other than you know it is not true because I asked if it could be true. I don't remember saying that I thought it is or isn't but then deflection is your game.

Watch the thing and tell me what parts of it are not true so I will know.
It's not deflection on my part.

It just gets very tiresome to respond to your 'posts'.

I think everyone's pretty tired of trying to prove or disprove something you, yourself, have no comment or thoughts on.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:14 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
I asked the question and now it is your duty to watch the whole video...
New to how this entire "debate" thing works? Make an intelligible proposition and support it with arguments. This entire "Prove me wrong!" schtick gets ridiculed for a reason.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:42 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,973,187 times
Quote:
I asked the question and now it is your duty to watch the whole video in order to find some part of it that surely can't be true. I show, you decide.

BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - MINI Documentary - Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress! - YouTube
If these attempts to change the constitution for eligibility of President is true than this is a smoking gun ... no doubt about it.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:03 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
The whole thing is wrong. I'll post a 5 hr video later explainging it all but you have to watch it carefully becasue I will be hiding secret messages in it that really hammer the point home and you will never ask questions like this again because all will be revealed and there will be no place to hide...or something.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:34 PM

281 posts, read 256,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Carl Gallups is an embarrassment to Southern Baptist's. If he'd stick to preaching the Gospel, we'd all be better off.
So you can't find anything that you can say is not true. I accept your capitulation on behalf of OP

Old 01-27-2012, 02:39 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Can't you do your own research on the truth of what you believe?

Isn't it your own responsibility to prove to yourself your beliefs are logical, instead of demanding it from the people around you?

That is humorous, JAQing off with Gish Gallops pretty much starts the reason it fails.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:43 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
If these attempts to change the constitution for eligibility of President is true than this is a smoking gun ... no doubt about it.
Boy, have you stepped into it now. It is very easy to prove that the bills were introduced or weren't introduced but I will all lefties to check the records of the Senate and House from 2003 to 2008 to prove the truth or falsity of it all. Surely they will be very happy to show us that these people did not introduce those bills. The preacher even tells the dates they were proposed so surely they can prove he is a liar.

In case some want to argue I certainly remember the attempt that Macaskill made to get hers in and that Obama and Clinton supported it.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:45 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
I asked the question and now it is your duty to watch the whole video in order to find some part of it that surely can't be true. I show, you decide.
Nope. It's not true. Attempts to repeal the natural born citizenship requirement go back a lot longer than 2003.

Representative John Bingham alone introduced 4 bills in 1974 and one in 1977 to try and get it repealed. Obama was barely a teenager. In fact, according to USA Today more than two dozen attempts have been made to repeal this requirement since the 1870s.

Obama was -91 years old at that time.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies