Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 10:21 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
How does this have anything to do with Obama? The conspiracy was thought up and ended well before Bush Jr. even took office (let alone 8 years later). Project Blue Beam really had nothing to do with either of them as the instigator Serge Monast was French, certified as insane, and died in December 1996. Unless Obama and Bush had a time machine linking it to either US leader is insane.

Having an open mind doesn't mean believing in any BS people spout, it just means not rejecting it outright before any considerations or evaluations are made. There is a big difference between consideration and acceptance. The evaluations have already been made more then a decade ago and were rejected as being loony, a decade after they were supposed to happen and you still believe in it is just pathetic.
When the UFO sightings start popping up and all the rest, I wont buy it, will you???

Not saying I believe it or not, but I don't trust the government at all...

Anyway I haven't heard any of these noises and for all I know it's a scam on Youtube...

When I do hear em I'll be ready to record em and post the vid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2012, 12:18 AM

379 posts, read 813,472 times
I've heard a number of explanations for the hum. It started out in one locality but now people all over the world have heard it. I think if your hearing is damaged (due to playing loud music, etc.) you're more likely to hear it.

I've heard one explanation that it could be all the wireless technology we're using.

Has an explanation been found yet?

Old 02-01-2012, 12:45 AM

1,868 posts, read 3,068,800 times
I'm not sure about the Canada vibrations but the one from Ukraine is fake as are all of the videos I've seen on Youtube dealing with the strange noise in the sky. This guy in the first video sums it up. It's actually the same audio track on every single video because you can hear a very distinctive bird at the same spot in every video. This whole strange noise in the sky thing sweeping youtube was actually an idea taken from the movie "Red State" during the trumpet scene. I guess people liked it and now it's turning into a viral Youtube thing with copycats galore.

And the scene from Red State:

Old 02-01-2012, 08:02 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,973,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash potato View Post
I've heard a number of explanations for the hum. It started out in one locality but now people all over the world have heard it. I think if your hearing is damaged (due to playing loud music, etc.) you're more likely to hear it.

I've heard one explanation that it could be all the wireless technology we're using.

Has an explanation been found yet?
The hum is generated by high power ultra low frequency signals being directed towards the ground and generating a subterrarium resonant frequency vibration.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:03 AM

1,742 posts, read 3,117,148 times
How about this vid before the earthquake in Trinidad, CO this past fall.

Strange Sounds in Colorado 22.08.11 - The 2011 Sound Phenomena "Earth Groaning" Part 16 - YouTube
RP

Old 02-01-2012, 02:11 PM

23,986 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Don't know anything about UFO's or the 2nd. coming. I do know for a fact that one day I was standing at the kitchen sink and my dog went Totally nuts. Finally wound up body slamming me until I took him outside. Seconds later there was a small earthquake. Happened 2 times in one week.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:34 PM

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
That was a Russian missile launch which went wrong.

Strange 'Norway spiral' was an out-of-control missile - space - 10 December 2009 - New Scientist

Try again, try harder..................

Old 02-01-2012, 03:47 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Don't know anything about UFO's or the 2nd. coming. I do know for a fact that one day I was standing at the kitchen sink and my dog went Totally nuts. Finally wound up body slamming me until I took him outside. Seconds later there was a small earthquake. Happened 2 times in one week.
Heck yeah, the critters are Earth-Sensitive. I've read countless times that after that horrible Tsunami on the day after Christmas, in '04, I think it was that there were no animal carcasses found afterwards. There should have been tons of them. The animals sensed the energy or sounds before the quake finally gave to the slipping point.

Old 02-01-2012, 03:55 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Hey..we had all those dead birds just falling out of the sky at night.
And that happened in various places all over the US.
No really good explanation for that one.

Old 02-01-2012, 04:02 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I bet they have been experiencing heavy chemtrails too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies