Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 07:53 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
You may disagree w/ a poster, but calling someone a liar really is uncalled for.

You want to accuse people you label "tax protesters" of being thieves or scammers, that's bad enough, but the other is completely out of line in my view.
Many of the statements said are false, especially "Traffic Laws for example only apply to government employees."

Try that sometime in real life, I dare you.

This poster has been proven many times why they are false, and chooses to continue to spout and believe in the same things.

If people wish not to be called lairs, they shouldn't lie. Not complain when they are called on it.

Ignorance can be an excuse, and often people who are ignorant admit the mistake and everyone moves on with their lives. This poster has been ranting like this for a long time with many refutations. If people wish to deceive others they don't get to complain when it is outed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 07:58 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,334 times
Quote:
I disagree with your pronouncement on differing views.
then we must agree to disagree.

doesn't absolve emilybh, however of knowingly posting lies since she was told in the other Sov Cit threads, that her claims are lies.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:11 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Many of the statements said are false, especially "Traffic Laws for example only apply to government employees."

Try that sometime in real life, I dare you.

This poster has been proven many times why they are false, and chooses to continue to spout and believe in the same things.

If people wish not to be called lairs, they shouldn't lie. Not complain when they are called on it.

Ignorance can be an excuse, and often people who are ignorant admit the mistake and everyone moves on with their lives. This poster has been ranting like this for a long time with many refutations. If people wish to deceive others they don't get to complain when it is outed.
People can discuss color of law, legalese, common law, constitution etc... It is up to interpretation. Further it is about authority. The one who can implement authority the most effectively doesn't remove another's view of the origins of said authority or their ability to question it.

In this case I am the one "complaining", though I don't buy into your "Napoleonic" viewpoint either.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:16 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
People can discuss color of law, legalese, common law, constitution etc... It is up to interpretation. Further it is about authority. The one who can implement authority the most effectively doesn't remove another's view of the origins of said authority or their ability to question it.
You are quite right, there is no law against being stupid (not that I am saying that everyone who questions the law etc, is stupid, except in the case of "sovereign citizens")

Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
You are quite right, there is no law against being stupid (not that I am saying that everyone who questions the law etc, is stupid, except in the case of "sovereign citizens")
I question "they" even exist. Like domestic terrorists, extremists etc... The only articles/news I have read were extremely vague.

The video emilybh is displaying is part of a "freeman" movement best I can tell. I have never heard them call themselves "Sovereign Citizens".

Old 03-09-2012, 09:37 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,334 times
Then you've been in hiding for nearly 20 years:

A look at the "sovereign citizen" movement - CBS News
Sovereign Citizen Movement -- Extremism in America

When the FBI has to have information about this movement, you know that there is a problem:
FBI — The Sovereign Citizen Movement

Old 03-09-2012, 09:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
This is a hard one
We wana be loyal but to a goverment that ignores the will of the people and their well being

Old 03-09-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Then you've been in hiding for nearly 20 years:

A look at the "sovereign citizen" movement - CBS News
Sovereign Citizen Movement -- Extremism in America

When the FBI has to have information about this movement, you know that there is a problem:
FBI — The Sovereign Citizen Movement
Nope not in hiding. Again vague. Other than certain beliefs that FBI et al is convinced you hold as a threat. Even those are pretty grey. Sorta like the bad joke you might be a "sovereign citizen" if?

Yes FBI has a very long lists of "extremist" and "domestic terrorist". New "grey" nouns are developed regularly. Best I can tell it's the Alphabet agency that is doing the labeling. No surprise there.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:03 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
lol =
"The first AIDS viruses were administered through a massive smallpox vaccine campaign in central and southern Africa by the World Health Organization in 1977. A year later ads appeared in major US newspapers soliciting “promiscuous gay male volunteers” to take part in a Hepatitis B vaccine study. The program targeted male homosexuals age 20-40 in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, St. Louis and San Francisco. It was administered by the US Centers for Disease Control "

Reading that isn't scary, the fact that people who believe that crap can function in society enough to be around other people's children is scary.
I don't know if you will comprehend what you are reading, or if you even have a sincere interest in knowing the truth, but the studies are all documented here. I will post his final paragraph.

Not readily embraced by individuals, organizations, institutions, and/or government agencies biased by special interests, the dire implications of neglecting this hypothesis, and its further investigation, are unfathomable. It may be that the health and welfare of civilization, as we know it, depends on silencing the arrogant voices that have directed disinterest, and even antagonism, towards the study of AIDS's origin. Reflecting on the publication of this material, their actions strain the ethical fabric of science, our moral obligations as global citizens, and as a result, may be contributing to a worsening, irreversible, and unprecedented attack against humanity.
Polio, Hepatitis B and AIDS

Old 03-09-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't know if you will comprehend what you are reading, or if you even have a sincere interest in knowing the truth, but the studies are all documented here. I will post his final paragraph.

Not readily embraced by individuals, organizations, institutions, and/or government agencies biased by special interests, the dire implications of neglecting this hypothesis, and its further investigation, are unfathomable. It may be that the health and welfare of civilization, as we know it, depends on silencing the arrogant voices that have directed disinterest, and even antagonism, towards the study of AIDS's origin. Reflecting on the publication of this material, their actions strain the ethical fabric of science, our moral obligations as global citizens, and as a result, may be contributing to a worsening, irreversible, and unprecedented attack against humanity.
Polio, Hepatitis B and AIDS
Not sure how this relates to SC thread, but there are def some questionable practices and a history that makes you wonder about objectives and motivations.

HEALTH ALERT !! _ Senior Merck Scientist Admits (Cancer) & (AIDS) Came From Vaccines - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDxZ7PX8YGI

Last edited by CDusr; 03-09-2012 at 11:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies