Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2012, 06:53 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Bleeding appendages are starting to become a problem with the common rational. Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die should never be trusted.
You do realize you ust painted your mother with that same broad brush, right?
We get that you dont like women, and do not even have the vaguest understanding of them, or their anatomy.
Pity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Well I don't hang around women nor do I have any female friends and the environment I work in are all male, so that's not an issue.
Its painfully obvious that you dont have even the vaguest clue about women, you didnt have to tell us the above for us to know it.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:02 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Where did you get that silly idea? There isn't anything in the healthcare reform act which would require, or even allow, the federal government to buy condoms for women.

And, when's the last time you bought a condom? I mean...50 cents?
mandating like king Obama did, that all insurance companies be require to pay for birth control, same as government bought birth control!!! really not that silly!!! do you think that my insurance will not go up because king Obama has has proclaim, free birth control for everyone! I buy my condoms by the case a lot cheaper, you should try it instead of demanding for some one else to pay for them""

Old 02-15-2012, 07:05 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
You are emotionally compromised. And I'm serious.
I would care what you think because...........?

Myself, I would be more concerned about the poster I quoted, ya know, the one who accused women of being weak because they use medicines to treat medical problems. And I'm serious.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:06 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What catholic schools for inner city are you talking about?
You cannot be serious!

I live in Boston and there are 4 Catholic schools within walking distance of my house with another 6 schools within 4 miles. All of them have been a literal blessing for inner city youth and an excellent and safe educational counterpoint to the failing and often dangerous government run schools.

Hit the Directory of Schools tab and you will see

Catholic Schools - Archdiocese of Boston

It's the same story with the hospitals. Imagine that, a Catholic hospital system that is non-profit, a liberal's dream and nightmare all under one roof.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:10 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Um, why should women that need the pill for things other than BC have to buy a condom instead?
Why should women not be able to have BC thats more reliable than a condom?
WTF are you nattering on about women being ashamed?
I was was talking about birth control, if woman is sick and need that pill I dont have a problem with it. I guess when people resort to begging, yea they lose all shame can't argue with you there!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I would care what you think because...........?

Myself, I would be more concerned about the poster I quoted, ya know, the one who accused women of being weak because they use medicines to treat medical problems. And I'm serious.
Then why are you answering me?

See how calm I am.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
A church group bought an old elementary school in my neighborhood. It was in immaculate condition when they bought it. It is now a boarded up, unmaintained, unmowed, blighted property.....what a great contribution to the neighborhood.
Maybe the "church group" was actually a bunch of venture capitalists.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Fun history facts: In ancient Rome, women were chattel; they were unable to hold property or vote. Among the patricians, daughters were betrothed to another patrician's son for political or economic gain. Women were not allowed to read or write and were expected to obey their male guardian. After the Roman Empire fell, there left a vacuum among the former Roman senators who no longer had careers due to the collapse of the Empire. Along comes a new religion that's adopted as the official religion of the Emperor Constantine, and said senators moved into the fledgling church's hierarchy by virtue of status, wealth and education. In so doing, they brought their patriarchal beliefs into the Roman Catholic Church as we know it today...an enclave of sequestered and misogynistic men. They'd like to take us back to the 300s c.e., and it's not going to happen without a fight. How utterly bizarre to see these backward and morally corrupt religious entities join in attempting to dicatate the policies of a sovereign nation whose cornerstone is the freedom of having no codified state religion...policies that affect the rights of over 50% of the country.
How much does birth control cost? 30 bucks a month? How about you pay that out of pocket. That way you can take power back.

That was easy wasn't it?

Old 02-15-2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
How much does birth control cost? 30 bucks a month? How about you pay that out of pocket. That way you can take power back.

That was easy wasn't it?
You do realize not every woman can afford that, right?
What are they supposed to do, forced sterilization?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies