Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2012, 01:49 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Well, well, well, well- well

Look at the libbies coming out in defense of Mooshelle. Of course when Barbara Bush was called ugly they snickered but now that the POTUS has a D after his name it's Ooooooooo so scandalous!
Also, I wonder if the personal attack against me here would be a violation of the TOS. Of course I'm well within the TOS discussing Michelle Obama in the P&OC forum since she is a political figure. However, I'm sure well all know that I'd sooner be banned for discussing this than the poster who made the personal attack would be. So as far as the leftists are concerned attacks on my wife are fair game but Michelle Obama is off limits. Is that correct?
What personal attack? LOL

I said that I "suspect" that you are probably talking about your wife.

How is that a personal attack?

Now, if you were to post a picture of your wife and I were to call her the most degrading and disgusting names I could think of and totally insult her looks, then that would be a personal attack.

If I were to call you a "whiner," would that be considered a personal attack? I've certainly seen us "*******s" called worse. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 01:50 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
I thought meat made men strong not vegetables. Well, Michelle knows better.
Thanks for making me laugh.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:56 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
What personal attack? LOL

I said that I "suspect" that you are probably talking about your wife.

How is that a personal attack?

Now, if you were to post a picture of your wife and I were to call her the most degrading and disgusting names I could think of and totally insult her looks, then that would be a personal attack.

If I were to call you a "whiner," would that be considered a personal attack? I've certainly seen us "*******s" called worse. LOL

This is certainly new. I've never seen a liberal try to spin and deflect in a discussion before. Making remarks or any refference to another poster's wife is a personal attack. Can you quote the post where "*******" was written?

Old 02-10-2012, 01:59 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,460,010 times
The audacity of the First Lady to break out of her totalitarian shell and promote healthy eating so those airmen can die for their Motherland fighting against the Imperialist invaders is appalling! This is precisely how dictators begin to take over.

One minute they're changing the rules of the Armed Forces and, simultaneously, they're promoting their warfighting mentality amongst the children. Does anyone else see the overwhelming correlation between getting our children AND our military to eat healthy? It's like she's trying to groom our fat, slovenly, lazy children to become military personnel later in life for when "The Almost Final But Not Quite Final Solution" becomes reality.

When it comes time for the children of today to kick in the doors of all those nay-sayers of the True One Democratic Party and whisk them off to the gulags, they're going to have to be able to overpower a number of things: NASCAR fans, Tea Party members, gun nuts, and Jesus Freaks - none of which is going to be easy because they all have thousands of rounds of ammunition and look as though they're preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

This is just one more proof that the Obamas are setting up to take over the entire planet and physical fitness is where it all starts. Unless we get back on our butts and start playing Playstation or eating potato chips in front of the TV, the Obamas are going to have their way! We should all put on another fifty pounds in defiance of such a dictatorship!

Old 02-10-2012, 02:01 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post
It was actually pretty stupid, since they don't know what your wife looks like. Where as everyone can clearly see Michelle is a hag.
Compared to who? Man you must be dating super models.........In your dreams

Old 02-10-2012, 02:05 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
This is certainly new. I've never seen a liberal try to spin and deflect in a discussion before. Making remarks or any refference to another poster's wife is a personal attack. Can you quote the post where "*******" was written?
There are plenty of posts - all over this forum, if not in this particular thread - where the term "*******" is used, liberally.

Don't play stupid. It doesn't look good on anybody - even you.

Last edited by Cinebar; 02-10-2012 at 02:48 PM..

Old 02-10-2012, 02:07 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Compared to who? Man you must be dating super models.........In your dreams
I don't really like male models. They all have the same boring look.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:23 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
I Love it when righties here throw out their childish insults towards the First Lady, it proves to the world that you have NO CLASS. I will remind you of your attacks next time some leftie makes a comment about one of yours, which I notice you whine like little girls about. HYPOCRITES, the entire bunch of you. Keep up the good work, the more people know about who you truely are inside the more likely you and your Party will be sitting on the curd while others run the Nation

Old 02-10-2012, 02:28 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Quote:

Look at the libbies coming out in defense of Mooshelle. Of course when Barbara Bush was called ugly they snickered but now that the POTUS has a D after his name it's Ooooooooo so scandalous!
Also, I wonder if the personal attack against me here would be a violation of the TOS. Of course I'm well within the TOS discussing Michelle Obama in the P&OC forum since she is a political figure. However, I'm sure well all know that I'd sooner be banned for discussing this than the poster who made the personal attack would be. So as far as the leftists are concerned attacks on my wife are fair game but Michelle Obama is off limits. Is that correct?
You are entitled to your opinion of course and I do think Michelle Obama is a attractive first lady.
You shouldn't be banned for your personal opinions but I listen to the Gays and when they start calling Barbara Bush "General Washington" I listen!
How daddy Bush get's it up is beyond me!

Old 02-10-2012, 02:30 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:

Spin, baby, spin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies