Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 01:28 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,758,413 times

Advertisements

Hey, Jackson's a racist, nothing more or less to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 01:29 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
In 2008 my son was 17 but some of his friends were 18. They were all seniors in High School and the ones that voted for Obama did so because they didn't like "the old guy".

Now, at that age I can totally see their reasoning. They are HS students living at home with not a care or worry in the world never having set foot in the real world yet. Politics never entered the picture with his friends. In fact some didn't even know which party Obama belonged to
yes same thing my own duather voted for Obama simply because it was the cool thing to do. I say to her she was a useful idiot. but now that she is paying attention she knows better! so glad

Old 02-12-2012, 01:33 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
yes same thing my own duather voted for Obama simply because it was the cool thing to do. I say to her she was a useful idiot. but now that she is paying attention she knows better! so glad
My son is now 21 and living on his own. NOW he also is paying attention.
He didn't get to vote in 2008 and I hope he educates himself for the 2012 elections coming up.

8,061 posts, read 4,888,032 times
Goes to show you all we must keep on topic and to thefacts. I reaaly don't care what corol you may be , but can you Deliver!
I think MLK Had a famous a quote that everyone has forgot "Don't judge me on my color, but....."

You guys can fill in the blanks!

499 posts, read 581,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
all white actors want to be black! don't think you could find a white actor that didn't vote for Obama because he was black! I SEE YOUR POINT!!

Old 02-12-2012, 01:35 PM

42 posts, read 75,643 times
that's just pathetic. why did he even vote at all?

and if a white person said that, all hell would break loose. i hate double standards.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:37 PM

2,399 posts, read 4,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsrita View Post
that's just pathetic. why did he even vote at all?

and if a white person said that, all hell would break loose. i hate double standards.
It's the racist double standard against white people. The same double standard that left wing baby boomers have tried to instill in the general population to have them believing that blacks are noble and right and whites are evil and wrong, whenever there is conflict between blacks and whites.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:40 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,203,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Like you couldn't figure this out, when 98% of blacks vote for Obama, a statistical improbability barring racist beliefs.
And I suspect all 98% were proud a black man, well at least 1/2 black man was president. I know my wife was very proud when her church selected a Polish Pope. Just like I was happy to see a German Pope. Fact is for either of us, it didn't matter who those people were.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:42 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,034,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
In a sense I guess you could call Jackson a racist because his vote was at least partically based on race. On the other hand, I, the great Galileo Smith, could not be elected because I am an atheist. So there you go; religious prejudice. And how many people would not vote for a woman? Heck, I know some women who do not like young women to play sports, or women to work outside the home. So though Jackson's voting mentality may not be something to be proud of, there's a lot of other folks in the same boat, one way or the other.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:44 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,203,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
I don't see any problems with saying this. Plenty of people voted for Bush because he was more physically attractive than Gore.
Bigger cod piece?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies