Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 10:52 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by harborlady
She said this a year ago and did she lie?

A democrat lie? Heavens for........... hell yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 10:53 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
And your answer to everything would be the opposite of personal responsibility. If you and other liberals had your way, everything would be paid and provided for by the government by taking more money from others who earned it.
That right there is the Obama and Democrat party agenda in a nutshell.

BUT, we are broke and soon we have to got the way of Canada and Greece in firing most of the public employees and cutting social serviced down to mostly the elderly and disabled first with little left over for other stuff.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:57 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
She always does and always will lie as will her party. They can not survive without lying.

It is out of the Democrat party playbook that every election falsely state that Republicans want to end SS for the elderly; and unless they treat infanticide and all forms of abortion like women won the Nobel prize they are being intolerant non-understanding Corporate this and that.

Since the Democrat party is for communism and murder these days I think most people except for the gullible take what they say with a pound of salt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Great post about idiocy, but...
You reveal more about youself than about Pelosi.
Vis I think you should do the honors of translating RCCCB's confession for normal folks who live in their own bodies as opposed to those spending their lives pulling strings of others living a short distance from themselves.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:57 AM

Because I'm not a defective male?

Is a defective female different??

Old 03-03-2012, 11:00 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Where I stand, GOP has been standing in the way of any woman trying to support themselves. If you fail to go fishing for a husband to carry your luggage for you, GOP doesn't want to know you.

As opposed to dems who've gone very far out of their way to encourage obtaining job skills at early ages. Going to college. Learning a trade. Not leaning so hard on the Church with an alms bowl in their hands.

The only welfare queens I've ever met in real life were white southern baptist women who refused to work for a living because they felt their religion and their government ought to bankroll motherhood. They raise their daughters to be man traps. They vote republican expecting a politician will bring along a prince charming that never comes. Direct quote: "I'm nothing without a man". Were you raised that way?

Have what? The opportunity for SCOTUS to officially declare I'm a non citizen for failure to be a male? Does the constitution apply to me? No. It applies to men only because no amendment was ever passed. I live in noman's land between the laws and taxation schemes that I have to pay for and have inflicted upon me, but do not serve me. They serve their intended Constitutionally protected class. Men.

Who is they? Social conservative women make a mockery of taking full possession of citizenship. They prefer nomans land because everyone else is expected to carry their luggage. Especially feminists, which they love rubbing in their faces. They act like poodles on a leash seeking approval, insecure... selling America out at best. They can't handle the merest bit of authority without being abusive.

Yes, social conservatives... One long emotional validation demand, with the alternating emotionally manipulative mode. They're insufferable.
Why would anyone in their right mind lie about being a women?
What a load of incoherent crazy drivel.
I'm a conservative, white, Southern, Baptist woman who made six figures in my early 20s and now owns my own business.
No government party makes anyone successful or not. You do it yourself.
If you are sitting around waiting for the government to provide you with "job skills," you have already failed.
My conservative, white, Southern friends are doctors, lawyers, architects, etc. It's amazing how far you can go in life when you don't have to wait for the government.

How sad that you feel that women need to depend on the government to provide them job skills, birth control, etc. I have much more faith in women than that.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:04 AM

[quote=brentwoodgirl;23241171]What a load of incoherent crazy drivel.
I'm a conservative, white, Southern, Baptist woman who made six figures in my early 20s and now owns my own business.
If you are sitting around waiting for the government to provide you with "job skills," you have already failed.
My conservative, white, Southern friends are doctors, lawyers, architects, etc. It's amazing how far you can go in life when you don't have to wait for the government.

How sad that you feel that women need to depend on the government to provide them job skills, birth control, etc. I have much more faith in women than that.[/quote.

Amen, Well said.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:50 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Talking Nonpartisan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Going after public unions is not depriving women of an education. Plus, Bush increased spending on education substantially and supported the liberal failure of NCLB.
Is there a point lost in there somewhere?

Quote:
How is being a partisan hack striving for bipartisanship?
See Mitch McConnell

Quote:
Probably one of the few things I agree with her was her initial opposition to go to Iraq. However, once we went over there, she had no problem supporting the war by voting for more funds.
What about "support our troops?"

Quote:
Wow, you can link a picture. Do you want a cookie or something?
Glad you liked it. I kinda thought you might.

Quote:
Plus, you are the one drinking the kool-aid and making the erroneous claim that I am a Republican. In fact, I don't like the GOP. I like them less than the Dems, but Pelosi is a hack. Unfortunately, you live in a simple world where all you see is Blue and Red.

Which is no doubt why you're soft-pedaling Bush while slamming Pelosi.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:25 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
What a load of incoherent crazy drivel.

How sad that you feel that women need to depend on the government to provide them job skills, birth control, etc. I have much more faith in women than that.
As well as you have done it is surprising that you support a party that looks down on women. A party that would like to see women barefoot and pregnant. A party that feels women shouldn't be paid as well as men. Very surprised I am.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:27 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Originally Posted by harborlady
She said this a year ago and did she lie?

A democrat lie? Heavens for........... hell yes.
A republican lie? All they have to do is open their mouths, just look at Mitt, Newt, Rick, and all the others that have dropped out as well as many on here.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
As well as you have done it is surprising that you support a party that looks down on women. A party that would like to see women barefoot and pregnant. A party that feels women shouldn't be paid as well as men. Very surprised I am.

I was going to ask are you serious, but I realize that you are just ignorant enough to believe the BS you put down on paper. My God I can't believe what is in some peoples heads. Try and learn what is going on in the world around you. Saying things like this makes you look (bad).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies