Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 06:05 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
I was in a store once. I don't watch FOX but they had the channel set with the volume off. Go figure that one. Anyway... they had this strange picture of Pelosi on the screen that they kept flashing. They graphically mutilated her face, and the people in this 'debate' were red faced irate carrying on. They just kept flashing this mutilated face repeatedly between their talking points.
I'm left wondering if they mean to set these people up into doing something seriously stupid to justify offing them. Maybe R's built those fema camps for R's they'd rather not have as albatross around their necks. What else could this be about? The whole party is like battered spouse syndrome.
Did you consider the store people thought she was FULL OF IT!!! This is ridiculous Republicans love women and children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 10:27 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I was going to ask are you serious, but I realize that you are just ignorant enough to believe the BS you put down on paper. My God I can't believe what is in some peoples heads. Try and learn what is going on in the world around you. Saying things like this makes you look (bad).
I do believe what I write as we all know it is the truth. What you write is a totally different story. Your little closed in world is far from the truth and you know it. And yes it really makes you look ignorant.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:29 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Right! The liberal mind never ceases to amaze me. How can people be so stupid?
You are right, how can followers of the GOP be so stupid.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:53 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
A government is a reflection of it's people.
She was voted into office and has retained her position. That means a MAJORITY of people like what she says and want her representing them.

The majority of voters in HER DISTRICT. San Francisco is quite different from most of the rest of the country.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:56 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Watch the clip, it is under a minute long. I swear some people are just lazy.

Some of us have painfully slow internet connections where one minute of video requires ten minutes of real time to watch.

Old 03-04-2012, 02:10 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Some of us have painfully slow internet connections where one minute of video requires ten minutes of real time to watch.
Others of us would rather have all our teeth pulled out with a pair of vise grips then watch Pelosi speak.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:56 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
What can I tell you ..... some of us just plain don't care to be told we won't get to see legislation until it's passed.
Excellent! That's a criticism that has a semblance of validity. As opposed to 99% of all other things said in this thread, none of which had anything to do with the subject of women. Had plenty to do with scapegoating Pelosi over the price of tea in China and men defending their nonsense at the expense of women, though. That nasty habit starves kids and creates an abortion climate.

So, you're going to have a cow over whatever technical foul took place once upon a time and ignore the subject entirely?

Old 03-04-2012, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Did you consider the store people thought she was FULL OF IT!!!
Well, the store (a restaurant called Tudors biscuit) had the volume off prior to Pelosi being on. So it would appear they believe customers want to watch FOX, but they'd rather not hear it themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This is ridiculous Republicans love women and children.
I'll drive the the show-me state. Proof?

Old 03-10-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
I'll drive the the show-me state. Proof?
Crickets for that question? I thought so.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:46 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You are right, how can followers of the GOP be so stupid.

Oh good one genius. How long did it take to come up with this brilliant reply? LMAO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies