Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 06:27 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And as we all know, Obama was raised in an Islamic nation after being born to an Islamic father. He was even sent to an Islamic school.

From a government site:

Islamic Family Law & International Parental Child Abduction (http://travel.state.gov/abduction/resources/resources_557.html - broken link)

With few exceptions, a Christian or Jew who marries a Muslim and resides in an Islamic country will be subject to provisions of Islamic family law in that country. In these circumstances:

Any children born to the wife will be considered Muslim.They will usually also be considered citizens of the father's country.
Of course they would consider the children of the father Muslim since they consider women to be one step below dogs.

Just because Barack was born in a messed up culture does not mean he can't pull himself up and out of that. That is what America is all about.

I mean my wife was born a Lutheran, I know I'm sure that shocks and frightens some of you

But I helped her and now she's a Catholic. No more Sunday potluck dinners or horseshoe tournaments for her!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 08:03 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,847,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Nobody knows what this charlitan is. That is the problem.
Absolute B/S.
President Obama has been scrutinised more than probably any other Preident Before him...... Even mega rich Trump couldn't find anything when he sent his "investigators" to explore Obama's birth etc.
Time for this stupidity to STOP.
So much for freedom and choice..... Obama has made his choice and follows the Christian faith..... If ANYONE has a problem with that........... TOUGH!

Old 03-04-2012, 08:17 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
I havn't seen Dan Rather tossing around doctored up documents the night before the election. Most scrutinized by????????

Any scrutiny by anyone is vilified by the swooners and silenced by screams.

Tough. LOL. That is exactly the attitude of your great leader. You don't like what I'm doing........TOUGH. You don't like me bypassing the senate to impose my insanity......TOUGH.

So much for any freedom and liberty if he gets his way. You don't like it TOUGH.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:09 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Why the accusation that Obama is a Mooooslum?

I think he is more like a Foooolslum.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:17 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
We've been through this already. It's because they're stupid and desperate. They'll accuse him of being an alien, too, if it fits their little deranged view of the world.
Considering this wasn't started by someone on the right!! Why is this poster not being accused of "race baiting" or another "hate Obama thread"

We'll just put aside he has admitted to being Muslim!!

Old 03-04-2012, 09:56 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Maybe some think he is a Muslim as they have to have something to hang their hate for Obam on as they can't openly say they can't stand him because he is black.
This. They accuse him of being a Muslim (and also an America-hating Christian when they bring up Rev. Wright ) because hating people based on religion (especially Islam) is more socially acceptable than hating people based on race.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:15 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
It was a wild accusation but every time they've done it, it always turns up that the best defense is a good offense. It appears one plausible answer could be....

Because Grover Norquist, the mastermind behind the thinktank brainwashing machine, is married to one?
In the first place, who exactly is making the accusation? Why no link or quote? Just a vaporous claim, and a finger pointed at "they."

Secondly the connection to Grover Norquist defies logic. I didn't know that he was married to a Muslim (I thought he was a batchelor), if so, what does it have to do with the price of tea in China? Another logic failure from the left, Are these the people who did so much drug/drink in college that it left their brains permanently impaired? Now there's a "pausible answer" for you.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:18 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,847,521 times
Islam is now accepted by many as public enemy no1 by many here in America.By accusing Obama of being muslim is very akin to the false accusations against many after WW2 of being "Communists" as Communism was the big threat back then.
Obama is NOT a Muslim, does NOT follow the Muslim faith and any one can see that he does NOT accept the terrorism by radical Islam............. Only a fool would think Obama is a Muslim or maybe someone who feels this will get Obama out of the Whitehouse.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:23 AM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
According to Islam Sharia law, the children of a Muslim father ARE Muslims. His father was a Muslim. There is no denying that.

And in Islam, there is no freedom of religion. Apostacy is a crime that gets you the death penalty.
According to Islamic law everyone in the world is born a Muslim they just forget it by the time they reach the age of reason.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:24 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
In the first place, who exactly is making the accusation? Why no link or quote? Just a vaporous claim, and a finger pointed at "they."

Secondly the connection to Grover Norquist defies logic. I didn't know that he was married to a Muslim (I thought he was a batchelor), if so, what does it have to do with the price of tea in China? Another logic failure from the left, Are these the people who did so much drug/drink in college that it left their brains permanently impaired? Now there's a "pausible answer" for you.
Good catch on "They" funny how if anyone else uses the "They Word" they demand a link!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies