Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 06:54 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Someone posted that the victim called her attackers a racist name during the beating. It's possible she did this before the attack too. And if so, eh...........

I don't condone violence, but if you call me a ni99er, there will be repercussions. When you consider that these are hormonal teen girls, I'm not at all surprised about the outcome.

Luckily for the victim, she gets to go home to her family.
Quote:
Where's all the outrage for the black teen murdered in FL?
Interesting how some folks pick and choose their outrage.
Look, this thread is a completely different subject, If you want, start a thread about that subject, then have at it. Also, I find it really funny how the black posters here play this incident down because the perps are black. There is no good reason to beat anyone up , especially out numbered, but this is typical of ghetto blacks, react to everything with violence. Comparing one crime to another, does not justify either one, they were both wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2012, 06:55 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Why, he speaks the truth and you know it, but as most blacks, you are in denial. Keep wearing those rose colored glasses my friend, while things keep deteriorating in the black community.
You know what's funny about kooks like him and you???..you all can witness, read, and view multiple instances of white people doing horrific things everyday, yet will refuse to start a thread about it.

As soon as a possible racial component enters a confrontation, you're on the computers like busy little beavers, fanning the flames.

If you don't mind being a bigoted hypocrite, I don't mind acknowledging you.

"Most Black people are in denial"...can you point out that study or is that just one more example of one's vocal cords being routed through their anus??

Old 03-12-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
but this is typical of ghetto blacks, react to everything with violence.
Storm Front talking post#103...LOL!!!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:01 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyBaaBaa View Post

Anybody care to guess what the race is of the killa thug perps?
Does it matter??

Peace,
brian

Old 03-12-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Does it matter??

Peace,
brian
For some people the race of the perpetrators is more important than the crime committed....

Old 03-12-2012, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
You know what's funny about kooks like him and you???..you all can witness, read, and view multiple instances of white people doing horrific things everyday, yet will refuse to start a thread about it.

As soon as a possible racial component enters a confrontation, you're on the computers like busy little beavers, fanning the flames.

If you don't mind being a bigoted hypocrite, I don't mind acknowledging you.

"Most Black people are in denial"...
Quote:
can you point out that study
or is that just one more example of one's vocal cords being routed through their anus??
I don't post any derogatory stories about blacks only, I will however post stories that may be controversial, to stir discussion.
As far as the denial statement, there are no studies, it is my personal observation/opinion from reading post after post and I am sure others will support me on this.
I am not sure about here, I would have to go back through my thread history, but I know I have posted stories of heinous crimes committed by whites on another forum I frequent.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Storm Front talking post#103...LOL!!!
No, it is a fact!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
No, it is a fact!
Intelligent folk will probably conclude that you are incapable of backing up this "fact" as you were incapable of backing up your earlier alluded to "fact".

Seems some folk really have a hard time with this literacy thing...

Storm Fronters usually trot out stereotypes as "fact", you all just don't seem to apply that same litmus test to white people..

Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Believe it.
If you really care, use the CD search feature.
It's all the victim's fault, you know. They need to buck up.

Bullying can lead to assault, as in this case, apparently.
Sure, I'll search thousands of posts because you claim many conservatives don't believe bullying exists. No thanks, I'll stick with believing you took a typical partisan, unsubsantiated shot at conservatives.

In this particular case, there's zero evidence that 'bullying' lead to the assault.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:19 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyBaaBaa View Post
MIAMI (AP) — Seven central Florida teenagers were arrested after authorities said they punched and kicked a 13-year-old until she was unconscious while on a school bus.

The victim told authorities that Friday was her first time riding the bus and no one would let her sit down. About 75 children were riding the bus bound for a middle school in Ocala, a rural city north of Orlando. The victim said someone threw a shoe at her and she threw one back, according to an arrest report.

Yahoo! News

Anybody care to guess what the race is of the killa thug perps?
The only people that care one way or the other what race any of the kids were, perps or victim, is a racist and not worth wasting time on. A crime is a crime no matter who was involved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies