Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 07:11 PM

1,240 posts, read 2,240,285 times

Advertisements

You bumped your own thread after only 2 hours? Awesome...

Hannity treating this like it's some sort of scoop is classic. Palin on Hannity, good grief. Does anybody still watch this stuff? Guess so. Glad you felt the need to include that "side note" regarding her looks. I'll be sure to look for your posts during this cycle...

Old 03-12-2012, 07:12 PM

48 posts, read 26,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
You should really read "Game Change". Its mostly from accounts by conservatives, who explained Sarah quite well, and the mental turmoil she went through.

She lost her mind.
Yes 'Game Change' is a attack piece fabricated by McCains disgruntled campaign manager who sabotaged his campaign. It is a flawed liberal Hollywood film as everybody has discovered. Read her "Going Rogue" to get the real truth and watch the documentary 'Undefeated' as well.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:13 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,403,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookieboy View Post
You bumped your own thread after only 2 hours? Awesome...

Hannity treating this like it's some sort of scoop is classic. Palin on Hannity, good grief. Does anybody still watch this stuff? Guess so. Glad you felt the need to include that "side note" regarding her looks. I'll be sure to look for your posts during this cycle...
I wonder is she wrote her responses on her hand?

Sarah Palin: Crib notes on her left palm - YouTube

Old 03-12-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
I wonder is she wrote her responses on her hand?

Sarah Palin: Crib notes on her left palm - YouTube
Yes just like Democrat Dianne Feinstein had notes on her hand in her debate for office. Your point?

Old 03-12-2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posse Man View Post
Yes just like Democrat Dianne Feinstein had notes on her hand in her debate for office. Your point?
I wouldn't vote for either, they are both not good enough to hold office.

But a representative is far from the commander and chief.

What you're saying is "well its good enough for them", its not good enough for anyone to have crib notes on their hand for public office. A teleprompter in a speech is one thing, but she couldn't even handle an interview.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,089,042 times
If they did go after obama, he most likely would have gone to jail. They took pity on him!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't vote for either, they are both not good enough to hold office.

But a representative is far from the commander and chief.

What you're saying is "well its good enough for them", its not good enough for anyone to have crib notes on their hand for public office. A teleprompter in a speech is one thing, but she couldn't even handle an interview.
No, the media spun her words with edits but that's okay. She has a phenominal record as a executive dealing with budgets, fiscal reforms as well as energy. She would make a fine president and I hope she forces a brokered convention. Obama is already insecure about her, a civilian, since they released a campaign attack ad yesterday.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posse Man View Post
No, the media spun her words with edits but that's okay. She has a phenominal record as a executive dealing with budgets, fiscal reforms as well as energy. She would make a fine president and I hope she forces a brokered convention. Obama is already insecure about her, a civilian, since they released a campaign attack ad yesterday.
SHE COULDN'T NAME A DAMNED MAGAZINE!!!!!

She knew nothing about foreign affairs.

She was unfit for office.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:29 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,087,778 times
Quote:
No, John McCain didn't want to use Reverend Wright. They did use the Bill Ayers things, and they regretted it later.

Sarah Palin lost her mind in that campaign, she lacked the knowledge needed to be commander and chief, or next in line, and she hasn't improved her position in 4 years.
You mean she lost "what little" mind she had.

You are right,she was a goat in a horse race and she still hasn't figured that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
oooh she DOES look stunning! Is she using Maybelline ColorSensational? I'lll have to go pick up some at my local CVS tomorrow!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
You mean she lost "what little" mind she had.

You are right,she was a goat in a horse race and she still hasn't figured that out.

What gets me, hell, its been 4 years, you'd have figured she'd have learned something by now. Instead she is interested in making money and being a reality TV show star.

I hear she will speak at the Republican convention this year. She gives a great pre-prepared speech.

She's just like Obama, except if you get him off his prepared speech, most of the time he can at least talk some sense. She on the other hand......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies