Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2012, 09:16 PM

146 posts, read 306,437 times

Advertisements

A Transvaginal Ulrasound is quite invasive. Trust me I know. I would like all these Govenors and politicans to have a rod stuck somewhere and see how they like it. This is not the type of US that is just placed on the belly. Besides the cost is much higher then a normal US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 09:18 PM

464 posts, read 479,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Once a woman gets pregnant, the man has no say (according to modern day liberal feminists). Therefore, why is the man responsible? Women want to strip men from the decision after impregnation, but want them to bear responsibility for impregnation.

You can't have it both ways.
What are men doing about their own reproductive issue? Why aren't they using condoms, a little snip-snip or abstaining?

Old 03-15-2012, 09:20 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
Look, liberal feminists, even LIBERAL EUROPE is not as liberal as you would like on this, and you are the ones who want to turn America into Europe with socialized medicine, no death penalty, gay marriage allowed, etc.

in Germany, women who want an abortion are required to undergo counseling in which they try to persuade you to NOT abort the baby, and an abortion is only legal in the first 10 weeks of pregnancy. What the liberal elites like NARAL and Planned Parenthood are even more liberal than EUROPE. Why should a woman not see an ultrasound of the baby she is about to kill before making that decision?

Old 03-15-2012, 09:22 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Oh! Just what this discussion needs, more self-righteousness! Keep it up, and enjoy the blowback come November. I'll be watching with a cold drink in hand and laughing.
Facts are not self-righteous. Plus, I don't like the majority of Republicans. In fact, I despise the GOP except for a few. I like Democrats a tad more, but I wouldn't brag about it, and I especially despise Obama drones.

I will be voting for Gary Johnson who supports abortion rights. Therefore, the self-righteous person is you.

Perhaps you want to try again when you are more honest and mature to handle a conversation.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:24 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
They make all the fuss about poor women, but I'm sure in MANY MANY MANY cases its something like the girl wanted a baby, but then she got that promotion at her job and she wants to put her career first, so she decides to go to Planned Parenthood to have the baby killed cause it would impair her career drive and ambition. THis will be very typical for the yuppie liberal women who form a large part of the liberal Democrats base.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafChick View Post
What are men doing about their own reproductive issue? Why aren't they using condoms, a little snip-snip or abstaining?
Men's reproductive rights go out the window when a women gets pregnant. Therefore, why is a man responsible?

Old 03-15-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Men's reproductive rights go out the window when a women gets pregnant. Therefore, why is a man responsible?
So why are not they using condoms or get a vasectomy or abstaining?

Old 03-15-2012, 09:34 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
But according to you, the time to be responsible is before pregnancy. You don't think men should be part of that?

Old 03-15-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
But according to you, the time to be responsible is before pregnancy. You don't think men should be part of that?
I do, but according to modern day feminist liberals, why should we? After all, why should a man be responsible, since he is not responsible for the decision afterwards, unless the women keeps the child. Then he is stuck with 18 years of child payment for a child that he would have aborted, if he had the chance. Therefore, why should a man be responsible when he has no choice in the reproductive decision and then on top of it has to subsidize women's health?

Women cry for independence, but then cry for male dependence. It gets old. Essentially, this idea of an independent female is joke. She wants the independence, but not the responsibility.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 PM

^so modern day feminist liberals are preventing men from putting on a condom, getting vasectomy and abstaining? Alrighty then. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies