Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 03:16 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,393,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Now that the truth is coming out about Zimmerman and his self defense, these guys look like idiots jumping to a conclusion before they know any facts.

But on the other hand, they aren't paid for their intelligence.

Some of the other idiots are paid for at least attempting to be intelligent. Obama grandstanding and Jackson with his "I'll pass judgement before I know anything" typical position are actually an embarrassment.
You are ALSO jumping to conclusions, panting and waiting for an alternate version to come out and claiming that as the truth.

Last edited by Ford Beebe; 03-26-2012 at 03:48 PM..

Old 03-26-2012, 03:16 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,972,963 times
I made up my mind there should be a trial, but the bar changed when the coward went hiding, instead of welcoming an opportunity to present his case.

Due to what can be fabricated in a month, now yes, i view anything he comes up with as tainted until proven true. He chose to run, instead of manning up.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:17 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,138,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Remember back to the evil days of the KKK, when the nation was outraged when white racists would engage in vigilantly acts on a black man accused of accosting a white woman? Well, now it is apparently okay in the modern era for black racists to publicly put out bounties for non-blacks, and parade around in t-shirts that are racist.

New Black Panthers hope to collect $1 million to up bounty on Zimmerman - National Crime | Examiner.com

How far down the rat hole will we allow this racism to go?

I have not been following this Florida story of the Zimmerman Martin shooting, so when did the bounty for Zimmerman come out, before or after, our post-racial president spoke about this case on TV?

A witness to this case says Zimmerman was down on the ground getting the **** beat out of him by Martin, was this supposedly done, before or after Martin was shot?

Lots of unanswered questions here, but seemingly enough facts to put out a dead or alive bounty on Zimmerman.
Hate speech of the KKK has been protected by the courts again and again.

Hateful speech from Blacks gets the same protection. Sorry.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:18 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
How can Zimmerman be a cracker when he is not White?
Do you think facts matter to racists? He is not black, that is all the guy in the t-shirt needs to know.

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Yes it's legal.

Yes I support the right for you to produce the shirt.

I think people need to learn the difference between Freedom of Speech and freedom from consequence. There are social consequences to selling vile shirts and expressing vile things. The Constitution does not protect you from that. You have every right to do it and people have every right to react within the law.

I guess some on the right are so used to their own hypocrisy, there shocked when they see consistency on a subject like this.
Agree.

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Ah Just as I thought...I posted a facebook reference of him possibly selling marijuana to a friend...

Some didn't believe it....however through out the discourse of this entire ordeal...we have constantly been bombarded by "he has no criminal record, no felonies, zero ziltch.." NOW we're hearing "well it's just marijuana etc etc"...what happens if we found out that he was dealing coke? What? Now it's just a "little coke?" When will some of his ardent defenders just admit that there's a character flaw here?

Old 03-26-2012, 03:19 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Anyone should be able to dress the way they want & freely go where they want.

This is not the 1960's where they had segregation.
Absolutely. What would make you think otherwise?

Old 03-26-2012, 03:19 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Originally Posted by softblueyz
I've always believed there are three sides to a story. In this case, Zimmerman, Trayvon, and then there is the truth. Unfortunately dead people don't get to tell their side of the story, do they? The "true" picture of what happened will never be known to anyone, except Zimmerman and a dead boy who can't speak.''

Yeah ....well, I was ALL 'Gung Ho' against Zimmerman, too!!

Then, yesterday, a lot of new witnesses and revelations came forth....and I had to say, Whoa. - Maybe I/WE found this guy Guilty without KNOWING for SURE what actually happened.

Think about this FACT?? It took almost a month for the Trayvon Martin supporters to make a compelling looking case against Zimmerman.

WISDOM dictates everyone 'Back-off' and Wait and hear the Full view of the facts.

You got a problem with that....or like so many others now....just wanna hang Zimmerman cause he ''Seems guilty?''

Addendum: And now, here's another NEW revelation > http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...t-trayvon.html

Old 03-26-2012, 03:20 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,972,963 times
Shiloh1, The phone call telling him not to follow may make this First Degree. But either way, I'm sure he'll face a welcoming committee in prison at some point. Perhaps the security guards can wait a month, and than come back , and rescue him. he seems to like that timeframe.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:20 PM

588 posts, read 1,014,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Will you come back and offer an apology after FBI voice analysis is performed and Zimmerman is identified as the person screaming?

Probably not.
I don't see how it matters who screamed. Zimmerman picked a fight and got his ass handed to him so he shot the kid. His mistake was getting out of the car - if he truly felt threatened, he wouldn't have. But he did, even after the 911 dispatch told him not to and that police would be there in minutes (and were) because he was a tough guy that was gonna show this kid something. When he got roughed up, he chickened out and shot the poor kid. Self defense my ass.

I don't care what the background is for either of them - Zimmerman was in the wrong and needs to be charged accordingly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies