Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 09:44 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
He did not go to a hospital from what I hear. Imagine a head injury and a broken nose and no x-rays...or anything. Am I mistaken or does a broken now need to be set or not? Guess it depends on the extent of the injury, but doesn't a doctor need to determine that?
Yes, a doctor should determine that.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:45 AM

18,665 posts, read 19,975,497 times
A job besides his Dirty Harry impersonation gig, aka Neighborhood Gestapo? A Neighborhood watch does not usually feature an armed gunman, especially in a hood w/o violent crime, pre Zimmerman.

4,520 posts, read 4,210,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWatson13 View Post
Exactly. This 28 year old "man" called the police what over 100 times in a year? He had nothing better to do than be "neighborhood watchman" for a house he did not own?

He wasn't the homeowner. So wtf was he even involved with the watch? His 28 year old lazy ass was at home doing a bunch of nothing.

Why is this key fact not being brought up?
We both know why. If Trayvon had been an unemployed 22 year old, folks would be saying that if he had a job he wouldn't have been outside to get shot. They would also question where he got the money to buy the Skittles and iced tea!

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWatson13 View Post
There is no medical report b/c they didn't do drug/alcohol test.
They NEVER do!

44,259 posts, read 64,384,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
If I stalk you and confront you, you'd be an idiot for responding to it? And I will be the victim?
Run. Yell. Use your cell phone and call the cops.

I never called Zimmerman a victim. I called him an idiot.
Stop your ridiculous out-of-context comments.

1,182 posts, read 1,140,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
He did not go to a hospital from what I hear. Imagine a head injury and a broken nose and no x-rays...or anything. Am I mistaken or does a broken now need to be set or not?
Well did the EMS examine him on the scene? If so there would be a record of his "injuries". Apparently they were not that bad. I don't dispute he probably got socked in the nose. If I had a strange guy following me at night and asking me what I am doing here, I'd sock him too.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
No she's right and she's also a doctor. I think she can discuss reasonable common sense and debate you on any medical attention.
Yes, because a doctor who has never actually SEEN a patient and/or their condition is credible. Perhaps, she can tell me about this mole I have growing?

Old 03-27-2012, 09:47 AM

1,197 posts, read 2,279,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
You don't just arrest someone and then investigate in this country. It's the other way around. The police have been investigating since day 1 just because you don't like the result does not mean they have not been investigating.

I've watched an interview with the new state's attorney and it's readily apparent they simply do not have enough evidence to charge this man. If they don't charge him by April 10, the grand jury date, you can infer the state's case is very weak. He may be indicted but the state will either offer him a favorable plea deal or Zimmerman will take his pretty good chances at trial. As it stands now there is nothing that has been out in the media that would convict this man of a crime, nothing.
How is there nothing in the media that would convict this man of a crime? He shot and killed an unarmed man. In Payson Arizona a few years ago an elderly man was hiking in the woods. A homeless man's dog came after the elderly hiker. Apparently the homeless man charged after the elderly hiker in fear that he was going to harm his dog. The elderly hiker pulled out a gun and shot the homeless man in the chest and killed him. The hiker was arrested and convicted of manslaughter. You cannot shoot people if you are able to protect yourself in other ways. Self-defense implies reasonable action. It is not reasonable to shoot someone in the chest for kicking your ass.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:47 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post

I don't know the full details of the police report. It includes not just Zimmerman's statements (which could be false), but also testimony from witnesses.

Please learn the difference.
LMAO. You insinuated it was a LIE! Post your facts darling! Time to try and climb out! If you don't know the contents of the report, try reading some recent news if you're not too scared to.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-27-2012 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: language

Old 03-27-2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Run. Yell. Use your cell phone and call the cops.

I never called Zimmerman a victim. I called him an idiot.
Stop your ridiculous out-of-context comments.
You are coming from the position of a woman. As a female, I would do the same.

Not ONE man has come forward to say that they would run and/or scream for help if they were being followed by a man. Not one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies