Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2012, 08:43 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Neighbor defends George Zimmerman

I seen him have a big bandage on his nose and his nose swollen. On the side, where his eyes were at, it was swollen," he said.

Neighbor defends George Zimmerman (http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/neighbor-defends-george-zimmerman-03302012 - broken link)

The guy makes a point, bruises and such dont show up instantly
Big whoop! No one else has seen any pictures, video, etc of Zimmerman with any bandages.

If your nose gets broken, it bleeds like crazy, right away!

Old 04-01-2012, 08:49 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
VOICE CRYING FOR HELP. ON 911 TAPE... NOT ZIMMERMAN'S!

Two experts in the field of forensic voice analysis have compared Zimmerman's voice with that of the person heard pleading for help on the 911 tape have stated that,

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman,"

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence,

"I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt," Primeau says, stressing that the tone of the voice is a giveaway. "That's a young man screaming."

Ed Primeau, a Michigan-based audio engineer and forensics expert,

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman 911 call analysis: Two forensic experts say it's not George Zimmerman crying out for help - Orlando Sentinel

Old 04-01-2012, 08:52 AM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
VOICE CRYING FOR HELP. ON 911 TAPE... NOT ZIMMERMAN'S!

Two experts in the field of forensic voice analysis have compared Zimmerman's voice with that of the person heard pleading for help on the 911 tape have stated that,

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman,"

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence,

"I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt," Primeau says, stressing that the tone of the voice is a giveaway. "That's a young man screaming."

Ed Primeau, a Michigan-based audio engineer and forensics expert,

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman 911 call analysis: Two forensic experts say it's not George Zimmerman crying out for help - Orlando Sentinel

Until they compare both voices to the 911 tape, I don't/won't believe any "expert" conclusions.

And I adore how every media hag* & expert crawls out of the woodwork at these kinds of tragedies. (Yes, Al Sharpton, I'm looking right at you.)

(*Hag should actually be a word that rhymes with shore ... 'cept CD has censored me.)

Old 04-01-2012, 08:58 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,925 times
I see the Faux News pitchfork crew is here this morning linking to RW blogs and telling us not to believe our eyes and ears.. First of all, most of us have heard the complete 911 tapes and they were posted and played in full on several networks incuding MSNBC. Besides it doesn't matter if Zimmerman said he was black at all or when we said it. People just want him charged and arrested. We just want justice served. When and if he said Trayvon is black is irrelevent, but leave it to a RW blog to focus on something so irrelevent when someone's life was taken.

Furthermore, this unidentified, anonymous neighbor who claims that he saw George Zimmerman with bandages could be anyone, but this is not going to change what we all saw with our own eyes 30 minutes after Trayvon Martin was killed. According to the police report, Zimmerman had blood coming from his nose and a cut on the back of his head. According to one of the witnesses, he did not appear hurt at all and the whole altercation took place in the grass - if this witness saw what happened, there is no way George's head was banged against the concrete and it appears that the police were covering for him. If he had a gash that warrented stitches and blood coming from his nose, he would have at least had a bandage of his injuries and if there were injuries, the should have been documented by photography and if photographs were taken, that should have been documented in the police report. if his nose was broken, there should be hospital records to prove this.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:58 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,851,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Big whoop! No one else has seen any pictures, video, etc of Zimmerman with any bandages.

Do you think hes going out kicking it at the mall and stuff for so many others to see this? Or do you think hes staying close to his house and possibly inside more then he would be before

My guess is hes staying by his house and inside his house for his own safety

Old 04-01-2012, 08:59 AM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
You know, I'm pondering this quote.

George Zimmerman is what, 28? Trayvon Martin was 17.

That's not a big difference when it comes to tone of a male voice.

13 and 28? Yes.

17 & 50? Yes.

28 & 17? No.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:04 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Do you think hes going out kicking it at the mall and stuff for so many others to see this? Or do you think hes staying close to his house and possibly inside more then he would be before

My guess is hes staying by his house and inside his house for his own safety
I think a video taken 30 minutes after the incident would show him in bandages if any had been applied.

You are straining credibility with all your excuses for Zimmerman, e.g. that HIS head injuries, unlike everyone else's didn't bleed; that his nose-breaking, unlike everyone else's, didn't bleed and swell immediately, etc.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:05 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post

False, not necessarily. But, what the heck, the bleeds like crazy right away is part of the gz is guilty message.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:06 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
You can hear Zimmerman say okay to the dispatcher when told they don't need him to follow Martin and you can hear when he gets back in his truck and tells the dispatcher where he's parked.
Yes, he says OK, but does not return to his truck. That's why he told the police to call him when they got to the complex; because he was still following Trayvon and didn't know where he would be when the police came.

try again...

Old 04-01-2012, 09:08 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
False, not necessarily. But, what the heck, the bleeds like crazy right away is part of the gz is guilty message.

According to the police report it was bleeding. According to a witness, he didn't look hurt. So which is it? If there was blood coming from his nose and a cut on the back of his head, why isn't there any blood on his shirt? Why no bandages? According this his family, the gash was big enough to warrant stitches, wouldn't the EMT at least put a bandage on it? I have heard from some EMTs and they say, they would have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies