Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 10:34 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
There are so many threads in this forum that criticize and demonize crime in black and (other) communities, just thought I would flip the script for a change.

Pedophile and Child Molester Statistics - Yello Dyno

According to FBI 80% of pedophiles are nonhispanic white men:

according to FBI 80% of pedophiles are nonhispanic white men - YouTube

WHY MOST SERIAL KILLERS ARE WHITE MEN
Buried beneath mounds of sociological data, certain quantities hole up waiting to be unearthed. Requiring a bit of digging to expose, La Griffe, with analytical shovel in hand, reveals the criminality distributions for white, black and Hispanic men. From these he proposes two recipes for reducing the black-to-white incarceration ratio.

Why Most Serial Killers Are White Men
Probably more white gay men too.

So, to recap, if toy are out on the street, and it's getting dark out.....

1) if you see a white man , keep your hands on your children

2) if you see a Hispanic man, keep your hand on your wallet

3) if you see a black man, ask him where the nearest drug dealer is

4) and if you see an Asian or Native American man ask him if he has seen any of the above men

Old 04-02-2012, 10:35 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Frankly i'm sick of all the race baiting in here, it's time for some gender baiting.

Just face the fact. MEN commit more crime than women, so WOMEN should naturally be fearful of men in our society.

True or false? Let's just state facts here o.k.?

It's not about white men, or black men or hispanic men. It's about MEN in general. What's wrong with them?
Women like bad boys. So they bare their children. Unfortunately nice wasn't very adaptive.

Quote:

There is nothing more dangerous in society than a male who has been poorly socialized. He's downright savage!
No worse than the women who love them, and make lots of babies.

Quote:
A "race" can't commit a crime. A "race" can't jump off of your body and rob or kill or rape someone. Time to stop trying to convince yourself that it does matter, when it doesn't matter what "race" commits a crime when they're 100% MALE driven. When was the last time on the news you saw an urgent report about a female rapist, or female serial killer (eileen wournos excepted - she was a rare damaged bird indeed)

IT'S ABOUT MEN BEING NATURALLY PREDISPOSED TO COMMIT PERVERSE CRIMES SUCH AS RAPE, AND MURDER.

PERIOD.

And the women who love them.

Cellar monster Josef Fritzl has been sent hundreds of love letters from lonely women offering him romance.

Cellar monster Josef Fritzl receives hundreds of love letters | Mail Online

Airhead female fans can't get enough of 'cool' accused killer Ichihashi ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion

Stop screwing these guys and perhaps it will get better.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:06 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
It's true....

I will add to this....if men are BIOLOGICALLY different...they cannot be equal then. no?

And...if a man and a woman are physiologically and biochemically different....why is it a rejected concept of humans having variations by race??
Because the physical differences among humans are the result of genes arranged to code for different features, and it's random and arbitrary. Anthropologically there is no such thing as a race, the concept of race is a social construct not based in science. There is basis for ethnicity but not race. There is no biological difference between Asians, Whites, Blacks ...etc. Biologically humans are the same. The way genes code for physical features are the same in all humans but arranged in a different sequence which is why we have differences in how humans look. It's not racial. Just because you can look at someone and see "black" or "white" or "asian" features, doesn't mean that it's racial. There are "blacks" with European haplogroups who look physically black, but came from a european progenitor. All humans began on the continent of Africa and distributed themselves around the planet. Over time (tens of thousands of years), their features changed according to the environment. There is no basis for the concept of race in science.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:48 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
It is about testosterone, it makes men more aggressive, more violent.
I completely agree. Men make up about 90% of the prison population, and 96% of all violent criminals.

I kinda liked Penn and Teller's idea....

Pink Guns for Women - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Actually white non-Hispanics represent only about 63% (Based on U.S. Census Bureau Data 2011) of the population of the United States. Take that number and divide by 51% to 53% and you get an approximate percentage of white males as portion of the overall population. What is means is that there is as group white men represent about 33% to 35% of the population in this country yet they are responsible for about 90% of the sex crimes involving children.

The problem with the statistics you posted. Is that, they are only talking about crimes committed over the internet. It states that middle-class white men are the bulk of internet sexual offenders, but they are also more likely to use the internet regularly.

Just as a base understanding, it says there were 774 cases in 1994, and now there are 3,661 cases in 2006. Does that mean there were five times more sexual offenders in 2006 compared to 1994? No, it just means they took their activities to the internet.

Lastly, in those statistics, it says on page 5, that 70.7% of all Federal sex exploitation defendants are Native-American or Alaskan-native. Don't you find that odd? I don't, it is just because the federal government has authority over the reservations, not the states. The Federal rates are not representative of the actual number of sex abuses by race.

What I'm saying is, the statistics you posted are simply useless. They are not overall statistics on pedophilia. Because the demographics on the internet(especially people who use it constantly) are not the same demographics in real life. I mean, I played World of Warcraft for a long time and was in a guild with hundreds of people, and we didn't have a single black person in the entire guild. And that isn't rare, in many types of online games, there are just very few black people who play.

I mean, would it be fair if I posted pedophile statistics based only on the percentage of people whose favorite music is rap? Or likewise, if their favorite music was metal rock?

My friend lives in public-housing apartments, and its almost all black. When I take my phone to his house and look for a WIFI signal, there isn't a single wireless router on my list in the entire area. When I sit in my apartments, there are like 20 signals within my range(all locked though).

If you find actual statistics from the FBI or the DOJ that shows the actual number of pedophiles by race in the general population, then please post it. Do not post anything else, because you are wasting our time.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:32 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
a A primary attraction to teens is ephebophilia not pedophilia.
The youngest girl we saw was 9. I never imagined a 9 year-old could get pregnant...but there you go.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:36 PM

744 posts, read 811,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Because the physical differences among humans are the result of genes arranged to code for different features, and it's random and arbitrary. Anthropologically there is no such thing as a race, the concept of race is a social construct not based in science. There is basis for ethnicity but not race. There is no biological difference between Asians, Whites, Blacks ...etc. Biologically humans are the same. The way genes code for physical features are the same in all humans but arranged in a different sequence which is why we have differences in how humans look. It's not racial. Just because you can look at someone and see "black" or "white" or "asian" features, doesn't mean that it's racial. There are "blacks" with European haplogroups who look physically black, but came from a european progenitor. All humans began on the continent of Africa and distributed themselves around the planet. Over time (tens of thousands of years), their features changed according to the environment. There is no basis for the concept of race in science.
I thought we are the same species but different race?

Why do mixed race people have such trouble finding bone marrow donors if race doesn't exist?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm genuinely curious and would appreciate a reply.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:39 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times
Mods. Please dont be hypocrites. Close this racist thread.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:43 PM

744 posts, read 811,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Pedophilia is wrong, period. The race, ethnicity, religion or gender of the pedophile matters not.

Contrary to popular belief there is a permanent cure for pedophiles: lead poisoning.
Completely disagree. I don't think pedophilia is wrong at all, I think it's absolutely horrible and I cannot imagine how torturous it must be to be a pedophile. I truly pity them and feel sorry for them. Do you think they choose to be pedophiles?

Now, acting on your pedophilia and actually doing something to hurt a child,THAT is wrong and should be punished severely. if anyone did something to my kid(if I had one) I would wish 10,000 deaths on them.

I would agree that sadly the only cure is death, even after castration if the guy takes synthetic testosterone they can still 'perform' and have a sex drive.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:45 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
facinating but stats of JD detention and charter schools here prove women do lots of molesting of minors but we look the other way a great deal. the avalanche of pre teen moms on the hood were not caused by 14 year old boys no no, much older-- but we reserve "pedaphile" for archie bunker, it just feels more comfortable that way.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:59 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,302 times
lol at black people not being online.

We're here. You just have to look in the right places.

As for white people and perverse sex tendencies...

I'll only point out that Michael Jackson started raping little boys after he turned white. That says it all right there.

(Some humor to lighten things up...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.