Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 01:09 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
From your quote it seems that you aren't seeing many things. Do you actually not know about some of those people? How about why "Frank" was in Hawaii when Obama was his "student"? Why was he there, anyway?
They either don't want to know the truth, or they know the truth and are trying hard to keep it hidden from as many as possible.

Darkness is the absence of light. They are in the dark. When light shines, it obliterates the darkness. The liberals are like bugs, scurrying for the cracks. They can't stand light.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 01:15 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
You give these people way too much power. I am well-aware of everything you note above and I choose to accept that there are people in the world who will do and say things that are extreme and that should be ignored for that reason.

I do wonder, though, why people who speak out against inequality and/or for better working conditions, etc. are so threatening to you.
Huh?? What on earth are you talking about? Do you think that is the issue here? Do you think that is what Jeremiah Wright is concerned with?

Old 04-05-2012, 01:18 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
I think you may find that Bill Ayers is still, or recently, employed at the University of Chicago so it seems rather funny that he has been dead all that time. Maybe you were talking about one of Obama's other teachers. Hell, some think that Ayers is the real author of one of Obama's books.

I Meant Alinsky.

My Bad.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:24 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
The title of his pamphlet wouldn't have anything to do with his thinking, in your thinking, but it sure does for me. I will continue to think of Alinsky as a very radical thinking radical till you come up with a better title to the pamphlet.

So, once again, you don't know why Alinsky was a radical; someone told he was and that's good enough for you. You're consistent.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Glenn Beck must not have done a "10 Reasons Alinsky is a Radical" list yet. That's why roy can't answer your question. Once Back does, Roy will let you know the TRUTH that the rest of the world doesn't want us to know!!

Beck also displays roy's consistency. Or vice-versa.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
From your quote it seems that you aren't seeing many things. Do you actually not know about some of those people? How about why "Frank" was in Hawaii when Obama was his "student"? Why was he there, anyway?
ummm...

To plot the overthrow of the American way of life, maybe?

Old 04-05-2012, 01:30 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,475,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Some of us are smart enough and intuitive to see thru to Obama's agenda. Some never will.
Smart men, don't have to become bullys when people don't agree with them, smart men, also accept the good with the bad, something this Presdient never learned!
He is an arrogant, self rightious man, that sees himself as someone that can do no wrong, this will get you in trouble.
If he were such a smart man, as some say, the change he has brought to this Country, would have been a thriving, booming, economy, that he said he would bring us, on the contrary, people are in dire=straits because of his change, lost homes, lost jobs, and to date, because of Obama i now know a total of 18 people who have lost jobs thruout this Country, half their homes, Great change isn't it!
He has apologized one too many times for the US.

A good man, is one who can accept errors on his behalf, a good man, would not point fingers at others, for his own, misjudgement, a good man can accept others poking fun at him, as he does to others, without him making a federal case of it. But it appears, when he does things it is fine and funny and acceptable, notice this anyone does the same damn things that he does to them, it becomes a federal case.
You and people like you tend to forget that Obama was elected into this mess with the economy, housing, jobs and government spending.

BUSH GOT US INTO A NEEDLESS WAR, SPENT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON IT AND THEN HAD BLINDERS ON (FROM FOCUSING JUST ON WAR) SO HE DIDN'T SEE THE ECONOMY TANKING, THE HOUSING FIASCO OR JOBS BEING LOST.

I wish people had a longer attention span and could really comprehend what was/is going on in this country.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:33 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
I am not sure why Hitler seemed to hate Jews or communists but he used them to advance his cause quite well, I think.
Well, you don't want to be sure about that, just about Alinsky. Was he a commie?

Old 04-05-2012, 01:43 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Huh?? What on earth are you talking about? Do you think that is the issue here? Do you think that is what Jeremiah Wright is concerned with?

If you are asking me do I think that Rev. Wright was concerned about inequality and righting past wrongs, then, yes, I do.
What do you think he is/was concerned with?

I know, I know - you think he was laying the groundwork for an uprising, sort of like 'Mandingo', right?

So, when is it going to happen? I mean, the president has been in office for going on four years. I know he's busy and all, but, surely if he's been as well-brainwashed as you believe he has, wouldn't this have been one of his first priorities?

What is he waiting for?

Old 04-05-2012, 01:49 PM

4,412 posts, read 3,959,936 times
Quote:
I see you have failed to see my reference to the title of Alinsky's pamphlet. Oh well, you wouldn't want to think about that anyway, would you?
Have you read it, or any of his work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies