Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 10:07 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
Weren't you referring to Zimmerman as white the whole time, and making this a black vs white thing, and he is Spanish vs white?

Or were you not one of those screaming this is a black vs white racism case.
Who cares if he considerer's himself white then it is that. The point is he is free after doing this. You know what forget it. You won this one right wing hope you are happy. In fact I know you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 10:32 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Explain how black people are "trained" to give back what they make to whites.

Sounds like nonsense. Nobody "trained" me where to spend my money. I spend my money ANYWHERE I'm given a good product for the least amount of money. Black people are no different. They do the same.

These days, large American and multi-national corporations are full of people of all colors, and shareholders are of all colors.

Yeah I guess whites are stupid. Why don't they train blacks not to punch and rob this guy? Who makes white people do what they do? Chinese? Which race invented the mind control machine?

Every time some jackass does something you get a "because". Because you or nothing.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Almost every grocery store in the black communities in my area has closed up and they cannot even get one to locate to the ''Hill district'' due to the high crime rate. Even black business men know it is financial suicide to open a business in these areas.
I knew a second gen Vietnamese guy. When I went to his house he explained to me his extended family owned many houses on the block. They were financing each other one by one to buy them. That is why Asians own businesses. Its that simple.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:48 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
another one.

Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade

Old 04-05-2012, 10:52 AM

Still don't know what the victim was thinking. No one could wind up on me like that. My shoulders would have been up and my head tucked the moment he stepped back( most people telegraph they are going to punch you, the eyes widen and they take a breath). Any one who threw a clumsy right cross like that would not come out well. Then I would haul *ss before the guns and knives came out.

Pay attention when you are in public...

Old 04-05-2012, 12:37 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,089,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Who cares if he considerer's himself white then it is that. The point is he is free after doing this. You know what forget it. You won this one right wing hope you are happy. In fact I know you are.

I'm not right wing at all. And I've said this numerous times throughout the GZ and TM debates.

I make my own path on my own side. I don't pay attention to if TM was a Dem and GZ was a Republican. I don't care whose colors are whose. And in the end, whatever the verdict is, means nothing personal to me.

I care about finding justice THROUGH evidence that we have, as per the law. And I care about someone that might not be guilty to not be falsely persecuted by a mob of angry people basing their opinion on what Sharpton says and on color. The court system will determine Zimmerman's outcome, which isn't always fair, but our best and only solution. The mess that this case is in, has to do with faulty police and DA work, and nothing shows it has anything to do with COLOR right now.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

This is what happens when dumba--es (Sharpton and his media outlets) try to "educate" other dumba--es (these kids) that don't know how to read and comprehend things, even at the age of 17.

More people need to see that at this point all Sharpton is doing is creating a racial divide instead of fixing it. Does Sharpton ever denounce actions like theses? If not, he should look into it.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,664,448 times
No one got killed, and this was a robbery (not racially motivated). This can't be compared to what happened in Florida.

I dunno what the white kid was thinking. The black kids were joking about robbing him the whole time while he was staring at the black girls rubbing their asses against him. Didn't he get the hint? Then he just walked into the punch? This is a good lesson for him not to play around with street kids before something worse happens to him. Judging by the black kid in the white T and ink, he didn't even need the money, just did it for the sake of the camera.

As for the black kids, they deserve some downtime to stop making jackasses of themselves and spoiling the city.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:05 PM

1,332 posts, read 995,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
No doubt that gansta culture has destroyed many Blacks and Hispanics. I agree with that fully. I also know people with that attitude. I grew up in the beginning phase when rap went gangsta and I thought it was so cool. I quickly after seeing it take down friends and family knew this was the going to damage the black community for some time to come. You are not racist for pointing that part out. In fact I wish more athletes.artist actors,politicians all jumped right in and showed this culture for what it is. I'm a Bill Cosby man all the way. I raised two sons through this and one has a BS and the other is very close to his first degree. They listened to rap and still do but they always seen me doing the right thing and even going to school at night myself so I guess that was a bigger influence for them. Fathers living children behind and the welfare system has broke the black family structure and this is what causes these problems in those cities.
Now as for Trayvon his Father was in his life and he had a right to be in that gated community because guess what TR.....wait for it his dad lived there and Trayvon was with him Now tell me why you thought heshouldn'tt have been there. Now just because blacks have those problemsdoesn'tt mean you get to shoot and kill us at your discretion. At least not yet. Heres the bottom line zimmerman should be in jail right now. He is not and will not be and that is the problem.

Many whites in rural America are on pills and meth. They steal,kill and hurt.Doesn'tt mean I can walk up to one in the street and shoot them though. If I do I should go to jail for it.
First of all, let me congratulate you on you family. Secondly, I did not say Martin should not have been there. I said I did not know if he was taking a short cut...or even if it was a gated community. Which is why I said that I have no way of knowing what went on and would wait for all of the facts from the investigation to be known before I had something to say.

As for whites in rural America being on pills and meth? I agree. And as I was advocating in my post....we should let the LAW do the investigating before rushing to judgement as the media is doing in the Martin case.

One thing I do know...it is tragic that Trayvon Martin is dead....and if zimmerman was not defending himself from being attacked by Martin, then he should be punished. But none of the particulars of this case have been made clear as of yet. And therefore you should not make a decision that a man should be in jail...that isn't the way it works.

I would also like to point out one other thing....It would also be tragic if a man were to be jailed for no other reason than to placate a blood thirsty mob bent on revenge, or for racially motivated reasons.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
No one got killed, and this was a robbery (not racially motivated). This can't be compared to what happened in Florida.

I dunno what the white kid was thinking. The black kids were joking about robbing him the whole time while he was staring at the black girls rubbing their asses against him. Didn't he get the hint? Then he just walked into the punch? This is a good lesson for him not to play around with street kids before something worse happens to him. Judging by the black kid in the white T and ink, he didn't even need the money, just did it for the sake of the camera.

As for the black kids, they deserve some downtime to stop making jackasses of themselves and spoiling the city.
You make it sound like its the white kids fault? You should be able to walk anywhere in the US without this happening to you, except in certain neighborhoods you simply can't.

This wasn't racially motivated? For some reason I doubt this, but I suppose we can't say it is racially motivated as I don't think anyone said anything about color. Be honest with yourself you probably think it was, but can't say for sure based on the video. Would this have happened to some out of town black kid in the area? And whats up with the parenthesis of (not racially motivated), are you saying what happened in florida was ?

In terms of why he didn't walk away, he sure doesn't look to comfortable in the video. Last thing you want to do is show fear right away when youre surrounded by a group of animals, and well he eventually did, and got punched.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies