Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2012, 01:09 AM

835 posts, read 1,041,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedtodave View Post
You might laugh but that's the truth; you gotta be aware of your surroundings.

If I'm around middle-class black business men, I'll be networking and swapping business cards. But if I'm surrounded by low-income black men at night in Baltimore, my a** won't be sticking around for long.
You shouldn't be sticking around low income anything in Baltimore. Pigtown is an area that suffers through tons of crime problems and there are tons of white in this area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
I don't know what Martin was doing in a gated community (if that's what it was)

He was in that gated community because his father lived there. He was visiting him.

Old 04-07-2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Yeah right. They just happened to pick him at random. A lot a white people can figure out that there is a bias in the legal system if for no other reason than blacks don't have money nor are related to the judge. And we know there is more to it than that due in some part to video like this. They get that. Yet never do blacks want to tell it like it is in a case like this. As long as that is the case, there will be no credibility and they will be ignored in a case like Zimmerman where the justice system may indeed be biased. However if this is obviouly not anything to do with race at all, its a joke.

Yeah stupid, but again if I saw 6 people who looked like me do that, I would want to kill them because guess who might be on the receiving end of the reaction? Me.

They deserve 3 years hard time if you ask me.

Blacks get robbed everyday in Baltimore. Crimianls don't see Black and white. If you have money, they want it.

Old 04-07-2012, 05:56 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,757,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
You can make it happen, I know steeler nation has got some areas where you can try to be a tough man and wave your gun around and see how far it get's you.
I am not and never professed to be a tough guy and you do not know me well enough to make that statement. I simply conceal and carry and don't look for trouble. I am not a cowboy, but very proficient in the use of a pistol and will use it to defend my life. Why, are you and your ilk looking for trouble?

Old 04-07-2012, 12:21 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,757,148 times
Being discussed here also...
Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum

Old 04-07-2012, 12:39 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,265,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Nope. Blacks cannot be charged with a hate crime. Where have you been?

Old 04-07-2012, 01:55 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,382,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
Blacks get robbed everyday in Baltimore. Crimianls don't see Black and white. If you have money, they want it.

That makes me feel so much better. The problem really isn't the criminals. Criminals will be criminals, however the society at large can be blamed for its tolerance of them. If that is just normal for you, then those are not the neighbors I want.

Old 04-07-2012, 03:28 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,665,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I am not and never professed to be a tough guy and you do not know me well enough to make that statement. I simply conceal and carry and don't look for trouble. I am not a cowboy, but very proficient in the use of a pistol and will use it to defend my life. Why, are you and your ilk looking for trouble?
Come again?

Whose my ilk? I'm not looking for any trouble from you, I live in Detroit not Steeler nation. And talking about how you're gonna shoot teens dead even if they started IS talking the tough man talk. Not saying you're the kinda guy to ***** out, I don't you know. But if you got an expensive piece you want to USE, you can very easy. Just walk around looking for trouble and trouble will find you.

Then, you're the man (and you'll be out on self defense) instead of telling us internet guys what you'd do, you're gonna actually be doing it

Old 04-08-2012, 01:33 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,045,420 times
Default Hate Crime In Baltimore? Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day

"Caught on camera– a tourist being beaten in downtown Baltimore and instead of helping him, a crowd laughs and steals his belongings. 'Not only was he relieved of his property after he was assaulted, but there were a lot of other things done to him that are disturbing to look at, and we want to bring these people to justice.'”

Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera « CBS Baltimore

Sooooooo, where is all of the hate crime outrage? No mention of hate crime in this POS article. Does Obama wish he had a son like this victim of an animal pack attack? And what about the POS videographer who films it and puts it on the Internet?

Old 04-08-2012, 01:38 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,165,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"Caught on camera– a tourist being beaten in downtown Baltimore and instead of helping him, a crowd laughs and steals his belongings. 'Not only was he relieved of his property after he was assaulted, but there were a lot of other things done to him that are disturbing to look at, and we want to bring these people to justice.'”

Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera « CBS Baltimore

Sooooooo, where is all of the hate crime outrage? No mention of hate crime in this POS article. Does Obama wish he had a son like this victim of an animal pack attack? And what about the POS videographer who films it and puts it on the Internet?
So you want Whites to get outraged? What do you want them to do with the outrage?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies