Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 01:11 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,081,539 times

Advertisements

You people need to give it up. This is how it works in the media. If a little 5 year old white girl goes missing, the media has an orgasm over it. If a white man kills a black man, its music to the media's ears. You white folks have your ancestors to thank for that. If you didn't have slavery and the jim crow laws, race wouldn't be an issue today, but it is. Here is an idea, cut out the racism, and we won't have these issues. You guys are the majority, you have the power. You can sit here and tell how me blacks are racist also. My response will be, look at our history. Your record of racism is a little bit bigger than ours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 01:15 PM

20,736 posts, read 19,424,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
No one got killed, and this was a robbery (not racially motivated). This can't be compared to what happened in Florida.
Yeah right. They just happened to pick him at random. A lot a white people can figure out that there is a bias in the legal system if for no other reason than blacks don't have money nor are related to the judge. And we know there is more to it than that due in some part to video like this. They get that. Yet never do blacks want to tell it like it is in a case like this. As long as that is the case, there will be no credibility and they will be ignored in a case like Zimmerman where the justice system may indeed be biased. However if this is obviouly not anything to do with race at all, its a joke.

Quote:
I dunno what the white kid was thinking. The black kids were joking about robbing him the whole time while he was staring at the black girls rubbing their asses against him. Didn't he get the hint?
Yeah stupid, but again if I saw 6 people who looked like me do that, I would want to kill them because guess who might be on the receiving end of the reaction? Me.

Quote:
Then he just walked into the punch? This is a good lesson for him not to play around with street kids before something worse happens to him. Judging by the black kid in the white T and ink, he didn't even need the money, just did it for the sake of the camera.

As for the black kids, they deserve some downtime to stop making jackasses of themselves and spoiling the city.
They deserve 3 years hard time if you ask me.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:21 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,674,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
You make it sound like its the white kids fault? You should be able to walk anywhere in the US without this happening to you, except in certain neighborhoods you simply can't.
He put himself in the situation, so yeah it is his fault. Now that doesn't mean it ain't the fault of the black kids too. They are criminals, the white kid is just street stupid.

Quote:
This wasn't racially motivated? For some reason I doubt this, but I suppose we can't say it is racially motivated as I don't think anyone said anything about color. Be honest with yourself you probably think it was, but can't say for sure based on the video. Would this have happened to some out of town black kid in the area? And whats up with the parenthesis of (not racially motivated), are you saying what happened in florida was ?
He was sized up as someone easily robbed. It happens to black kids too, you know. A white kid raises the flag a little more since most white kids don't grow up in cities and don't understand the culture here.

Quote:
In terms of why he didn't walk away, he sure doesn't look to comfortable in the video. Last thing you want to do is show fear right away when youre surrounded by a group of animals, and well he eventually did, and got punched.
No he doesn't, he looked afraid and timid the whole video. I'm just wondering why he was there in the first place if he's so uncomfortable? I mean the kid didn't even raise his hands to protect his face when he saw the guy was about to throw one and he saw stars as a result. Did he get lost? Did he feel like he couldn't go?

Either way all he got was a sore head, trayvon got a slug to the heart and a dirt nap. How are these two things even comparable?

Old 04-05-2012, 01:25 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,674,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Yeah right. They just happened to pick him at random. A lot a white people can figure out that there is a bias in the legal system if for no other reason than blacks don't have money nor are related to the judge. And we know there is more to it than that due in some part to video like this. They get that. Yet never do blacks want to tell it like it is in a case like this. As long as that is the case, there will be no credibility and they will be ignored in a case like Zimmerman where the justice system may indeed be biased. However if this is obviouly not anything to do with race at all, its a joke.
They picked him because he looked like a tender delicate thing that'd drop his belongings.

Quote:
Yeah stupid, but again if I saw 6 people who looked like me do that, I would want to kill them because guess who might be on the receiving end of the reaction? Me.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:30 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,094,908 times
Quote:
He put himself in the situation, so yeah it is his fault. Now that doesn't mean it ain't the fault of the black kids too. They are criminals, the white kid is just street stupid.

He was sized up as someone easily robbed. It happens to black kids too, you know. A white kid raises the flag a little more since most white kids don't grow up in cities and don't understand the culture here.

No he doesn't, he looked afraid and timid the whole video. I'm just wondering why he was there in the first place if he's so uncomfortable? I mean the kid didn't even raise his hands to protect his face when he saw the guy was about to throw one and he saw stars as a result. Did he get lost? Did he feel like he couldn't go?

Either way all he got was a sore head, trayvon got a slug to the heart and a dirt nap. How are these two things even comparable?
How did he get into that situation, does it mention it anywhere? Maybe he got off at the wrong stop, I don't know. Street stupid or not, that dosen't mean you do this to someone. People that don't know the areas can get in bad areas all the time. Stupid way to try to make this situation okay.

He probably didn't put his hands up because any decent person doesn't think he is going to get slugged walking down the street minding his own. Again, of course its his fault, if he was street smart he would have known better.

He lucked out with a sore head and could have died, but lived. Trayvon likely didn't deserve what he got either, but they are two different cases. I don't even know how the two are being compared.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
You people need to give it up. This is how it works in the media. If a little 5 year old white girl goes missing, the media has an orgasm over it. If a white man kills a black man, its music to the media's ears. You white folks have your ancestors to thank for that. If you didn't have slavery and the jim crow laws, race wouldn't be an issue today, but it is. Here is an idea, cut out the racism, and we won't have these issues. You guys are the majority, you have the power. You can sit here and tell how me blacks are racist also. My response will be, look at our history. Your record of racism is a little bit bigger than ours.

No it isn't. Africa was plenty happy to enslave other Africans...umm ...just like Europeans did before they decided to try Africans. Then we have Liberia. If that does not pretty much end any pretense that blacks are not as racist as any race, then nothing will convince so out to lunch.

Rwanda even showed us they have the genocide card to play as well. So you can stop the more BS.

Now that said, I have been leading the way attacking Wall Street which, lets face it, is a Jewish-AngloSaxon abomination of swindle.

Better get color blind soon because its backfiring....I don't see little black girls going to school getting bricks thrown at them anymore.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 04-05-2012 at 01:54 PM..

Old 04-05-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
They picked him because he looked like a tender delicate thing that'd drop his belongings.

What is with the question mark? Every time a white person does something stupid to any other race I know I might have to deal with back lash. So I am all too happy to put white trash in the can.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:43 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,094,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post

You sound pretty bright. Let me know when white people don't have to deal with the race card anymore due to things our "ancestors" did to black people (but which black people didn't do to their own people /sarcasm). Also just a heads up, my ancestors were still in Europe during this whole slavery movement, so your race card doesn't work with me.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Its not his fault too. He is stupid on a completely separate subject. On the subject of crime, its all their fault.

Quote:

Yeah that's what makes other races feel so much better. And everyone knows. If you do it to each other, other people know they are dead meat. Glad to see you know "white boy" raises a flag.

Quote:

Because this one is on video, and we can see what happened. No one knows what happened cept maybe for the media circus which I know there is guilt with the media.

Zimmerman could very well be a reckless idiot or worse, a murderer. Don't have the video or all the evidence.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:59 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,546,961 times
I notice that when blacks are involved the word ANIMALS are thrown around allot. But none of these same people use the term for that animal zimmerman. Is that word used only for blacks by some? When the racist teens in GA. I believe viciously ran down beat and killed a black man for no other reason than being black did you call them animals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies