Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2012, 11:19 AM

725 posts, read 1,243,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
No it isn't. Africa was plenty happy to enslave other Africans...umm ...just like Europeans did before they decided to try Africans. Then we have Liberia. If that does not pretty much end any pretense that blacks are not as racist as any race, then nothing will convince so out to lunch.

Rwanda even showed us they have the genocide card to play as well. So you can stop the more BS.

Now that said, I have been leading the way attacking Wall Street which, lets face it, is a Jewish-AngloSaxon abomination of swindle.

Better get color blind soon because its backfiring....I don't see little black girls going to school getting bricks thrown at them anymore.
I think she was referring to AMERICANS here when speaking about differences in past racism. For example, did you see anyone going out and blaming white people as a whole when the Anders Breivik went ape in Norway? No because everyone would have called anyone nutty who associated the action of a Norwegian with actions of white Americans, even though both are white.

The same goes for when people want to say "Well they did ____ in Africa, so y'all are racist too!" While there are definitely racists of all colors, comparing American blacks to Africans is disingenuous. 90% of American blacks have never been to Africa and 98% would have no clue how to survive in most places there. Just like 90+% of whites have never been to the land of their ancestors. We are all Americans of different shades. Making this case is something of a straw-man argument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 11:32 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,765,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
Or maybe one dead ghostrider.....
Well, we shall see if it ever comes to that.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:36 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,765,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You mean the video full of very helpful and cheerful colored folks doing everything they can to help that poor disoriented man on the streets of Baltimore? That video? Yeah EC saw that video.
It's a wonder they didn't boil him alive in a big pot and shrink his head.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:45 AM

2,076 posts, read 3,674,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Well, we shall see if it ever comes to that.
You can make it happen, I know steeler nation has got some areas where you can try to be a tough man and wave your gun around and see how far it get's you.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:15 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,352,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
You can make it happen, I know steeler nation has got some areas where you can try to be a tough man and wave your gun around and see how far it get's you.

Perhaps Homewood or parts of the Northside

Old 04-06-2012, 01:28 PM

20,736 posts, read 19,424,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majicdonjuan View Post
I think she was referring to AMERICANS here when speaking about differences in past racism. For example, did you see anyone going out and blaming white people as a whole when the Anders Breivik went ape in Norway? No because everyone would have called anyone nutty who associated the action of a Norwegian with actions of white Americans, even though both are white.

The same goes for when people want to say "Well they did ____ in Africa, so y'all are racist too!" While there are definitely racists of all colors, comparing American blacks to Africans is disingenuous. 90% of American blacks have never been to Africa and 98% would have no clue how to survive in most places there. Just like 90+% of whites have never been to the land of their ancestors. We are all Americans of different shades. Making this case is something of a straw-man argument.

If you want to play that game than Italians, Germans, Polish, Irish etc had nothing to do with 19th century America. So they owe you nothing. That is to say nothing about Asians and Mexicans.

Liberians were "repatriated" Americans, who upon reaching Africa, engaged in the slave trade. So your cheap tactic at moral superiority has failed again. You currently brown bag each other routinely let alone everyone else doing the Marian Berry. Blacks are racists like everyone else. So long as you keep trying to be special, no one will work with you. We are in the 21st century.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:51 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,870,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Oh yeah just keep throwing out those words. Its not like you are not already well understood by most on here.
I fully intend to, if you don't like it don't associate with primitive savages who beat innocent people.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:54 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,870,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why is it that you are very quick to label blacks as savages regardless of the situation? Relax! Don't get your sheets in a bunch!
I label anyone who acts like that as a savage, it has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with their actions. The recent case where the idiot white savage kids ran over and killed that innocent black man in that parking lot was no different, we're talking about subhuman trash regardless of skin color.

Old 04-06-2012, 02:09 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,352,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I label anyone who acts like that as a savage, it has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with their actions. The recent case where the idiot white savage kids ran over and killed that innocent black man in that parking lot was no different, we're talking about subhuman trash regardless of skin color.
I can understand that but you have consistantly referred to blacks in such a sub-human tone regardless of the situation. I have not seen you speak of whites in a similiar fashion regardless of what they do

Old 04-06-2012, 02:17 PM

6,109 posts, read 10,940,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I can understand that but you have consistantly referred to blacks in such a sub-human tone regardless of the situation. I have not seen you speak of whites in a similiar fashion regardless of what they do
Isn't he referring in your quote of his supposedly illustrating that he never calls whites out in a similar fashion and situation exactly that- idiot white savages? Which is what I would certainly deem that reprehensible behavior by them to that poor guy in the hotel parking lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies