Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 09:15 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,203,264 times

Advertisements

This is for information to illustrate the process of the plans of the Muslim Brotherhood and Liberals (see last paragraph).

Italy: "Mosques Springing Up like Mushrooms"

More than 250 mosques across Italy have reached an agreement to create a new umbrella organization, the Italian Islamic Confederation (CII).

The CII will be controlled by Morocco, and will compete with an existing Muslim umbrella organization, the Union of Islamic Communities and Organizations in Italy (UCOII).

The UCOII, which is estimated to control 60% of the mosques in Italy, is closely tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Since its founding in 1990, the UCOII has used its virtual monopoly over the mosques in Italy to spread its Islamist ideology over the 1.5 million Muslims in the country. The UCOII has also worked to become the main interlocutor between the Muslim community and the Italian state.

So Italy, realizing that this group is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood has put a moratorium on new Mosque construction. The CII is a front group to interact w/ the government and put a "peaceful" face on Islam with the goal of getting the moratorium rescinded. Also...

With the creation of the CII, Morocco is attempting to export to Italy a religious control strategy that is working very well in neighboring Spain, where the Moroccan government has been using an umbrella organization called the Spanish Federation of Islamic Religious Entities (FEERI), to exert control over the religious and cultural beliefs and practices of the nearly one million Moroccan immigrants who reside in Spain.

The last exerpt seems to be the goal of liberalism around the globe.

Many of the mosque projects in Italy are being promoted by leftwing politicians, who are waging an ideological war with the Roman Catholic Church. As in many other European countries, multiculturalists in Italy hope that by promoting Islam, they will eventually succeed in destroying the country's Judeo-Christian heritage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 09:36 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,410,174 times
La Cosa Nostra won't put up with that BS. I was stationed in southern Italy back in the late 80's and to take away from catholicism is to take away their national identity. There will be cars blowing up, daily assassinations, and no one will talk. I guess it will give the jihadist a taste of their own medicine.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:45 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
The only "leftwing" politician that the article links to is Emma Bonino who is, in fact, a libertarian and who has spoken about Italy's declining native population.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:51 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
If Italy just controlled the imigration and employed their own people they would not have this problem. If they don't have enough people build more machines. Machines do not need mosques.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:57 AM

1,389 posts, read 1,313,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
La Cosa Nostra won't put up with that BS. I was stationed in southern Italy back in the late 80's and to take away from catholicism is to take away their national identity. There will be cars blowing up, daily assassinations, and no one will talk. I guess it will give the jihadist a taste of their own medicine.

Except it's left wingers that are pushing this. It's typical of progressives to use mascots for their own agenda.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
The only "leftwing" politician that the article links to is Emma Bonino who is, in fact, a libertarian and who has spoken about Italy's declining native population.

I like what Mario Monti is trying to do and I hope he succeeds. Italy needs serious economic reform.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
If Italy just controlled the imigration and employed their own people they would not have this problem. If they don't have enough people build more machines. Machines do not need mosques.
There's a limit to robotics. There's nothing wrong with legal immigration, unless you have a bloated welfare state.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:10 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,510 times
The Southern Italians will never let this happen. I
As for the North, I'm assuming the PC thought police has poisoned their minds, so I can't speak for them.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:54 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
We'll see how it goes.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:54 AM

1,759 posts, read 2,030,088 times
Watching the Mafia deal with a Muslim invasion calls for some popcorn!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies