Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 12:17 AM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I agree with you and I'm impressed. You're one of too few people that admits that NBPP is a racist hate group. Stupidity isn't limited to any one race.
Ummm, duh?? They're like the Aryan Nation of Black Americans, so I wouldn't exactly say they represent the ethnic group as a whole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2012, 12:22 AM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I'm more beige than pink...
As a redhead myself, I'm pretty darned pink - except when I'm sick (like right now), then I turn completely ghost white. That's how my mother always knew when I wasn't faking it, and now my boss also knows the sign!

For the record, I don't find those "slurs" offensive... they're more funny, and I don't know any white people who'd honestly be offended by them. Well, pig wasn't nice, but the rest are just plain silly.

Old 04-13-2012, 12:30 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times
I don’t look at it as opposing their freedom of choice only criticizing a bad decision. A decision that is self-destructive in nature. My point of view is very different than yours so we’ll never see eye to eye on this. The TP is more than just small government, less taxes and the constitution and you know that!

I’m not for less government but more efficient government. I’m for a government that takes care of its vulnerable, regulates commerce, ensures consumer protections, creates fare laws, and protects its boarders.

[quote=Tea Party Ted;23839278]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Yes I do oppose blacks from joining the TP.

Then I am right. You are opposing their freedom of choice and freedom of expression which is their Constitutional right. The Tea Party is about small government, less taxes and upholding the Constitution. That is why Tea Party candidates overwhelmingly unseated democrats during the 2010 mid term elections. The American people made their choice and exercised their Constitutional freedom of expression and rejected Obama's economic ideology and policies at the polls. Are you for less government like slashing bureaucratic red tape, unnecessary regulations and government entitlement programs?

Old 04-13-2012, 01:34 AM

60 posts, read 45,043 times
[quote=SHABAZZ310;23839472] The TP is more than just small government, less taxes and the constitution and you know that!

I’m not for less government but more efficient government. I’m for a government that takes care of its vulnerable, regulates commerce, ensures consumer protections, creates fare laws, and protects its boarders.

Why not for less efficient government? Who are the vunerable? The Tea Party is for fair laws and protection of the borders. Now answer this. You say "The TP is more than just small government, less taxes and the Constitution and you know that!". Elaborate on what you are implying please and answer the other questions I presented to you. Thanks.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:41 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times
[quote=SHABAZZ310;23839124]Yes I do oppose blacks from joining the TP. But it doesn’t create division. What creates division is these Tea Baggers spewing hate and opposing Obama not because of his positions but because of his race. Gee, there whole purpose was to take America back.

Where do you get this drivel? Whoever you are listening to is lying to you.
Take America back, means to we the people, from this evermore oppressive gov't. The gov't is way to big. We give the gov't our money so it can waste most of it, disperse it to their friends, line their own pockets, party hardy, make bad investments such as Solyndra and green energy, and send it to other countries. We want lower taxes, smaller govt, and less gov't interference in our lives. It has nothing to do with race. It's about America. Quit trying to separate yourselves from the rest of this country. You wanted integration, so damnit intergrate and help us regain our strength, so we can all benefit.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times
TeaParty Ted:

Do you consider yourself a part of the tea party? Because they do stand for LESS government, less taxes, less interference. Government is inefficient by it's very nature. People with skin in the game are efficient. When it's your money, you pay attention to how it's spent, you are held accountable. Gov't has no accountability and no reason to be efficient.

our quotes are getting all screwed up

Old 04-13-2012, 02:23 AM

60 posts, read 45,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
TeaParty Ted:

Do you consider yourself a part of the tea party? Because they do stand for LESS government, less taxes, less interference. Government is inefficient by it's very nature. People with skin in the game are efficient. When it's your money, you pay attention to how it's spent, you are held accountable. Gov't has no accountability and no reason to be efficient.

our quotes are getting all screwed up
Of course I am a part of the Tea Party. I am for less taxes, governmental interference, cutting out useless entitlement programs and getting rid of useless regulations in the oil and gas industry that will free up the industry to build more refineries and so America drill for more oil and gas. There is to much of a stranglehold on American businesses. Those initiatives will create more jobs in the United States. I am what you would consider a pro Constitutionalist.

P.S.....Yes the Shabazz poster screwed up the quotes when posting. I think that is where you got confused. I was trying to do my best addressing his posts.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:42 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,849,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
right, that's what I said. I don't know how you got that so twisted.
for your review

as for Trinity, this is from their site.

THEY AREN'T AFRICAN, they are Americans, whether they like it or not.
They are primarily Americans of African descent. They should have as much right to celebrate their ancestry and traditions in their worship services as other Americans.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:44 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,849,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Who is "us"? Do you speak for all black people? The answer is no, you don't. And that was investigated, where was the investigation on the NBPP voter intimidation?
There was an investigation. There was judgement against the NBPP, even though no intimidated voter was ever produced.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:50 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,535,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Where is Limbaugh in this thread? Why are you bringing him up? lol
I bring him up because he is no different than her. Except he does it and you like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies