Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2012, 04:37 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,535,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
oh please, poll watchers are watching for fraud, and blacks whine because they are being watched, while producing a bunch of fraudulent registrations. You cry racism if asked for ID! It's all based on behavior, not color. Behave like law abiding adults, that's how you will be treated. Stop the mob, collective behavior, and take responsibility for yourself as individuals. That's what the rest of us do.
nO REPUBLICAN is going to walk up to me and ask for my ID and not be FULLY challenged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 04:43 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times
Easily, when you spew hatred over the airwaves to millions of dimwitted listeners for the sole purpose of spreading hatred for an entire race or group of people it’s worse, way worse. I’m not saying the NBP aren’t bad only that these two idiots do more damage because of their reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
I'm not a fan of, nor am I going to defend either Beck or Limbaugh.

But come on, how do you compare those comments to the rant this Black Panther Party Chick went on?

Old 04-12-2012, 04:46 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times
I was thinking the same thing. It’s funny how they are somehow experts on the black community and probably never even lived in one. I don’t know one black person who admires any type of racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You too chimed in with a LIE. What Black Community are you referring too. Provide the proof. I tell ya, the fact that you all continue to spew your ignorance with LIE's is no longer funny its just pathetic.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:49 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,373,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Easily, when you spew hatred over the airwaves to millions of dimwitted listeners for the sole purpose of spreading hatred for an entire race or group of people it’s worse, way worse. I’m not saying the NBP aren’t bad only that these two idiots do more damage because of their reach.
Ahhh... So basically, some fat white guy spewing racist comments is horrible, but some fat black lady spewing racist comments is not as horrible.

And you claim you want equality.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:51 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,915,077 times
If I looked like that.....I'd be pretty bitter too....

Old 04-12-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
Ahhh... So basically, some fat white guy spewing racist comments is horrible, but some fat black lady spewing racist comments is not as horrible.

And you claim you want equality.
He never said that. But you never have called out racist leaders of the GOP/tea party like limbaugh beck and hannity have you?

Old 04-12-2012, 04:53 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Go back to your other site please.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:54 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,373,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
He never said that. But you never have called out racist leaders of the GOP/tea party like limbaugh beck and hannity have you?
Hahaha! Riiiiiight.

Stop making excuses for black racists. All you're doing is perpetuating the problem.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:55 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,849,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
They should be. How about treating everybody as equal Americans, and drop all the ethnic diversity crap, that treats some as more special than others. A level playing field.
Religion transcends nationality. So in a community with a large percentage of German speakers or Japanese speakers you are saying that they shouldn't be allowed to hold services in their native tongue and using their native customs?

Old 04-12-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
If I looked like that.....I'd be pretty bitter too....
The same way you feel I feel that same way about limbaugh. The difference I have to deal with the fact that he gets to spew his hate everyday putting me and my family in more and more danger.
MIGS: Occasional Paper Series: RADIO PROPAGANDA AND GENOCIDE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies