Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2012, 08:50 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,395,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I didn't start this thread - but feel free to chime in.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...lassrooms.html
Thats a thread about creationism. Not evolution. If you want to discuss Evolution with me then by all means start a thread on it and lets do so.

However I notice you are still deflecting to Evolution and still not providing even the first SCRAP of evidence for a god. Even if I could provide literally NO support for Evolution whatsoever that in no way substantiates your claims there is a god. Not even a little.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 08:51 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,081,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
The flip flopping:

Settle which one is you, and off we go!
You are unqualified to deal with quantum physics if you are incapable of holding two contradictory ideas at once.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
Thats a thread about creationism. Not evolution. If you want to discuss Evolution with me then by all means start a thread on it and lets do so.

However I notice you are still deflecting to Evolution and still not providing even the first SCRAP of evidence for a god. Even if I could provide literally NO support for Evolution whatsoever that in no way substantiates your claims there is a god. Not even a little.
I will begin producing evidence for God when you produce one solitary scrap of evidence for the theory of evolution.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
I could provide literally NO support for Evolution whatsoever
Thank you for actually telling the truth.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:56 AM

Quote:
I will begin producing evidence for God when you produce one solitary scrap of evidence for the theory of evolution.
Firstly: I asked first.

And as I said I will do the latter when you start a thread on it and we can discuss it there. You seem scared to do so. It seems only one of us is willing to actually provide evidence when asked. Wonder why that is... not.

Imagine if you will two small boys sitting on a wall discussing where babies come from:

Boy1: Where do babies come from?
Boy2: The Stork brings them.
Boy1: Oh, well how do you know that?
Boy2: Well where do YOU think babies come from.
Boy1: I really do not know.
Boy2: AHA! See? That means the stork brings them!!!

Are you honestly telling me here you can not see what is wrong with Boy2’s argument? And if you can are you honestly pretending that changing the subject to evolution is not a deflection from you being unable to substantiate the god claim?

You are deflecting for one reason and one reason only. You do not HAVE anything to present do you?

Quote:
Thank you for actually telling the truth.
Wow. Is that really how dishonest you want to be? You literally take a sentence from me and delete part of it to make it look like I said something I did not?

There it is, in black and white, for all to see. You outright, blatantly, quote minded and changed what I said into something I did not. That is how desperate and dishonest you are.

Wow.

Simply just wow.

In all my years on forums I have never.... ever.... met dishonesty that outright blatant before. This is a new low. The only thing more shocking than what you just did here is the fact that you likely felt literally no shame in doing it.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:57 AM

2,677 posts, read 2,623,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Why are there multiple conclusions drawn on Double Slit Experiment? Could there be one that is valid?
There must be a single valid explanation. Simulated universe is one that appears to explain it. While it is possible another will surface, I am personally unaware of any other theory that explains the observed behavior.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Firstly: I asked first.

And as I said I will do the latter when you start a thread on it and we can discuss it there. You seem scared to do so. It seems only one of us is willing to actually provide evidence when asked. Wonder why that is... not.

Imagine if you will two small boys sitting on a wall discussing where babies come from:

Boy1: Where do babies come from?
Boy2: The Stork brings them.
Boy1: Oh, well how do you know that?
Boy2: Well where do YOU think babies come from.
Boy1: I really do not know.
Boy2: AHA! See? That means the stork brings them!!!

Are you honestly telling me here you can not see what is wrong with Boy2’s argument? And if you can are you honestly pretending that changing the subject to evolution is not a deflection from you being unable to substantiate the god claim?

You are deflecting for one reason and one reason only. You do not HAVE anything to present do you?

Wow. Is that really how dishonest you want to be? You literally take a sentence from me and delete part of it to make it look like I said something I did not?

There it is, in black and white, for all to see. You outright, blatantly, quote minded and changed what I said into something I did not. That is how desperate and dishonest you are.

Wow.

Simply just wow.

In all my years on forums I have never.... ever.... met dishonesty that outright blatant before. This is a new low.
Why don't you start a thread based on the premise that ToE is valid? Are you "scared" to do so?

Old 05-15-2012, 09:03 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,899,219 times
Quote:
You are unqualified to deal with quantum physics if you are incapable of holding two contradictory ideas at once.
You're somewhat correct. I'm unqualified to deal with logic to a simple, shameless, flip-flopper... or as you put it: capability of holding two contradictory ideas at once.
Quote:
Can you "prove" the theory of quantum physics?
Or, this?
Quote:
I have no argument with the theory of quantum physics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
There must be a single valid explanation. Simulated universe is one that appears to explain it. While it is possible another will surface, I am personally unaware of any other theory that explains the observed behavior.
There must be, but there isn't one yet. So, why the double standards between your argument on sub-atomic particles and this one? You don't know for sure, yet, do you?

Old 05-15-2012, 09:03 AM

Quote:

Wow.

Simply just wow
Quote:
WOW - just, wow!
How original.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Why don't you start a thread based on the premise that ToE is valid? Are you "scared" to do so?
Again I asked first. You are just trying to shift the conversation to another subject to avoid the fact you can not do offer anything. At all.

Secondly I have posted on NUMEROUS threads on the subject providing evidence for evolution so you are more than welcome to go there to reply to them if you are too scared to start another thread on it. Here is a link you can start with. Here is another. Now where are the links to you giving evidence for god? Bet theres none.

Thirdly given the wantonly dishonest stunt you just tried to pull you do not get to dictate anything to anyone. I mean wow, just wow. Taking a sentence someone wrote... deleting the start of it... then the end of it.... then pretending that person said something they did not. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, seriously. I have never seen anything so blatantly dishonest on here. EVER.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies