Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2012, 09:40 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,971,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
I wish you could have all heard joe Walsh on Trayvon Martin today. Where is ole Jesse with rampant black on black crime, "nowhere to be found". He is invested in racism in America and without racism he could not exist.
It is sad to say but first and foremost that is what this case is all about, the advancement of racism in America. So...are you happy to have more reasons to hate one another well congratulations!

I don't like Jesse Jackson, but I don't understand your comment at all. The main reason that the civil rights leaders got involved was to get an arrest if warranted after a thorough investigation. So their job is over at this point.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:49 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,024,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Needless to say you don't know what you are talking about as usual.

Read more here: Judge orders Zimmerman back to jail - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Moving on.
Yes...your legal expertise has been duly noted in this thread.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:50 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,273,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
I wish you could have all heard joe Walsh on Trayvon Martin today. Where is ole Jesse with rampant black on black crime, "nowhere to be found". He is invested in racism in America and without racism he could not exist.
It is sad to say but first and foremost that is what this case is all about, the advancement of racism in America. So...are you happy to have more reasons to hate one another well congratulations!
Joe Walsh? LOL LOL

I doubt very much I'd ever go out of my way to ever hear what Joe Walsh has to say.......about anything.

I can't believe anyone would take anything that crackpot says seriously.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:53 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,420,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Needless to say you don't know what you are talking about as usual.

Read more here: Judge orders Zimmerman back to jail - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Moving on.
Like you know what you're talking about

hahaha

Old 06-01-2012, 09:57 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,024,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Joe Walsh? LOL LOL

I doubt very much I'd ever go out of my way to ever hear what Joe Walsh has to say.......about anything.

I can't believe anyone would take anything that crackpot says seriously.
THIS Joe Walsh?

Joe Walsh- Rocky Mountain Way - YouTube

Old 06-01-2012, 09:59 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,971,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
THIS Joe Walsh?

[youtube]Rt75y38J00s[/youtube]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt75y38J00s]Joe Walsh- Rocky Mountain Way - YouTube[/url]
Oh, gosh. I wish!

I have to admit, that's the first thought that entered my mind when I read the post. Great song, by the way.

How anyone can vote for Walsh over Duckworth is beyond my understanding! I guess next she'll be quoting Donald Trump or maybe Fred Phelps! LOL

Old 06-01-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
LOL

No.....this Joe Walsh:

Rep. Joe Walsh yells at his constituents - YouTube

And this Joe Walsh:

Quote:
WASHINGTON — After taking heat for racially charged remarks, Rep. Joe Walsh issued a statement Friday asserting he was "in no way critical of minorities," while an opposition group that had videotaped and distributed his remarks stepped up its attack.
The war of words erupted after Walsh, speaking May 26 at the Schaumburg Central Library, said the Democratic Party wants the Hispanic vote and they "want Hispanics to be dependent on government just like they got African-Americans dependent on government. That's their game."
Congressman Joe Walsh clarifies racially charged statement - chicagotribune.com

The other Joe Walsh is awesome.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:13 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,420,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
You mean the Joe Walsh whose ex-wife had to sue him for the $117,000 he owed in back child support payments?

Old 06-01-2012, 10:22 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,169,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Next they will find out he has an extra driver's license and try and fry him on that. This case is going nowhere fast.
What are you saying exactly? That it was legally acceptable and not an important factor for Zimmerman to be in posession of two passports and that when he turned one over, he had the right to keep the extra one?

The only thing that is going nowhere fast will be Zimmerman within the next 48 hours.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
You mean the Joe Walsh whose ex-wife had to sue him for the $117,000 he owed in back child support payments?
Apparently, they worked "something" out:

Quote:
They have issued the following statement: "We both regret this public misunderstanding and the effect it has had on our children. Like many families, we have had our share of issues and made our share of mistakes over the years. Having resolved these issues together and cleared up these mistakes in private, we now agree that Joe is not and was not a "deadbeat dad" and does not owe child support. We both have been loving and devoted parents to our children, ages 24, 21, and 17, and are happy to avoid a public legal fight hurtful to our entire family and look forward to caring for our children in private."
Rep. Joe Walsh: Child support case dismissed UPDATES - Lynn Sweet

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.