Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2012, 06:45 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Words are not sufficent to waste here, any longer...sir.
Good. Your rants are wrong. Hopefully you got a good nights sleep because your brain is about to explode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 06:45 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
No - WRONG! Guilty till he can be proven Not. He can't. It's clear to objective people. Wanna-be cop, mean, out of order pedestrian kills a un-armed 17 yr. old kid, after provoking him. - Next case, your honor!?
I'm just gonna take a wild guess here - you're not American, are you.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:47 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
He'll be living somewhere. Might as well be someplace where the nutsos can't find him. Alive and free.
So I guess you'd be really happy to see this murderer somewhere alive and free. That tells me all I need to know about your character.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:49 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Default judge, jury & executioners?

Quote:
Well, since he is a cold blooded killer, he is reaping what he sowed.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.
So you were there and witnessed exactly what happened? I think the DA needs your testimony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So I guess you'd be really happy to see this murderer somewhere alive and free. That tells me all I need to know about your character.
You too? I guess the DA is going to have many first hand witnesses from CD showing up to give first hand knowledge and testimony.

Heaven forbid either of you are ever convicted in the court of public opinion before being proven guilty or innocent (you know, that presumption of innocence clause) in a court of law. May you reap what you sow as well.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:49 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
If a court of law finds him not guilty, then he gets to live free. Not happy, but accepting. Kind of like when OJ was acquitted. That you disagree with our justice system tells me all I need to know about your character.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:50 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
I wouldn't waste a second looking at that 'Doctored' air brushed picture that we all have seen...Thru.

PS...Thanks for posting a healthy review of my sapient assessments!
Do you not care about all the Black on Black murders that happen in large amounts ? Or is it just when a white guy acts in self defense and shoots a black ?

Clean up your community then you can get indignant.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:54 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
So you were there and witnessed exactly what happened? I think the DA needs your testimony.

You too? I guess the DA is going to have many first hand witnesses from CD showing up to give first hand knowledge and testimony.

Heaven forbid either of you are ever convicted in the court of public opinion before being proven guilty or innocent (you know, that presumption of innocence clause) in a court of law. May you reap what you sow as well.
And may you also! What was that after Chris Hitchins died....somethin' bout Worms eating him in grave? Not exactly sure of the cruel judgemental statement. Guess I can look it up? hmmm....

Coming from you....hilarious.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:56 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,655,228 times
I for one, after reading posts by "quality guy", am glad that our justice system has a method for screening potential jury members. It is obvious that some people want to proclaim themselves judge, jury and prosecution before objectively looking at all of the facts. Instead, they just knee jerk react, proclaim pieces of evidence as phony (before they have even had the chance to be submitted) and make irrational judgements and illogical arguments. It is fine to have an opnion but an uninformed opinion is still pretty bad.

Last edited by BigHouse9; 04-23-2012 at 08:01 AM..

Old 04-23-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post

Ironic you say this while you righties go out of your way to give the murderer Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt. You might as well just say you're glad another black "thug" is dead. Oh - some of you have said that.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
If a court of law finds him not guilty, then he gets to live free. Not happy, but accepting. Kind of like when OJ was acquitted. That you disagree with our justice system tells me all I need to know about your character.
That I disagree with our "justice" system tells everyone that I have intelligence. Anyone with half a brain knows this system discriminates greatly against minorities and the poor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies