Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 05:19 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,919,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I don't buy this for a minute, many may not participate, but they whole heartedly support it. Too many cheered when O.J. was found not guilty.
i think that is an important point to make. i think we all know that OJ was guilty, but that "white america", while shocked and disgusted, accepted the verdict as it was rendered by the court of law.

it seems that many blacks in this country (not all, however) seem to think that any media driven "injustice" is an excuse for renegade behavior-and it is totally disgusting and totally surprising that the justice department is silent on all this behavior.

i see there are threats to zimmerman and to the judge, and holder is, AS USUAL, silent and useless.

justice has turned a blind eye in america.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 05:24 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
the lamestream media started this race war. they posted a pic of one inocent looking travon martin when he was 14, but in reality he is 17 years of age and 6 foot plus,and looks like a thug. on the other hand the lamestream media posted a bad looking mug shot of of zimmerman.. whats up with that..??? well of course it was done on purpose!!! and there you have it the begining of a race war..

i would like to know why plack people consider zimmerman, a half hisapnic half white person, a white dude??? but consider the big obamanator who is half black half white, a black guy.. shouldn't they both be considered half breeds?? ohhh wait i know how it works!!!! twisted stuff
It is about what ever suits there needs at the time!

Old 04-24-2012, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
For all those concerned about the growing violence towards Whites in this country: Your concealed carry permit was issued in 1776. Let your representatives know. Gun control is going to cost people their lives if this violence continues unabated. Looking at the comments sections of articles lately, people are on edge.

This violence MUST STOP STARTING NOW.
I have an LTC in Pa, you better belive I will be vigilent about carrying from now on. Might even carry an extra magizine.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:28 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i think that is an important point to make. i think we all know that OJ was guilty, but that "white america", while shocked and disgusted, accepted the verdict as it was rendered by the court of law.

it seems that many blacks in this country (not all, however) seem to think that any media driven "injustice" is an excuse for renegade behavior-and it is totally disgusting and totally surprising that the justice department is silent on all this behavior.

i see there are threats to zimmerman and to the judge, and holder is, AS USUAL, silent and useless.

justice has turned a blind eye in america.
Because those at the top have.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:43 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
How the hell are you going to fix problems when Obama steps forward and flicks the match to ignite a race war with statements like "If I had a son he would have looked like Martin---...this president is utterly stupid or glows pure evil...or both...You do not personalize the death of one...and not the death of the other 10 thousand...He is supposed to be a mature professional...he should keep his emotional and in flamatory remarks to himself...Instead he may as well said "kill whitey- they killed my son"-----------sooner his tenure is over the better- the guy is attempting to finish off america as you know it..lunatic!

Old 04-24-2012, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40;24000579[B
Quote:
]I hope people twitter today about finding these thugs and taking them down!
[/b]This is inexcusable and something should be done about this. Our country has packs of rabid animals running around spewing hate with no brains and no upbringing. I am sure our pathetic pos pouts will do nothing about it.
No, don't lower yourself to their low IQ level, sit back quietly, armed to the teeth.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:51 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Gee what is this..about the third "isolated" incident due to rabid emotional hatred and outrage over Martin's death ?

Old 04-24-2012, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
How the hell are you going to fix problems when Obama steps forward and flicks the match to ignite a race war with statements like "If I had a son he would have looked like Martin---...this president is utterly stupid or glows pure evil...or both...You do not personalize the death of one...and not the death of the other 10 thousand...He is supposed to be a mature professional...he should keep his emotional and in flamatory remarks to himself...Instead he may as well said "kill whitey- they killed my son"-----------sooner his tenure is over the better- the guy is attempting to finish off america as you know it..lunatic!
Well then, he needs to step up as the leader he should be and tell everyone to remain calm.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:04 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
And that, my friend, is why we need shall issue (or no permit required) concealed carry laws and SYG laws in every state.
I agree. Why be at risk in a race war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Well, since you brought it up, what does your ilk want to happen?
They (dems, Left, jesse, al, NBPP and the media) want people to "rise up" for "justice" and "inequality"......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I almost have to laugh, during the Rodney King riots, 53 people were killed, all were black, now thats what I call revenge Some segments of society aren't to bright!
Well, the fact is that black on black crime is the real problem, but you wouldn't know it from the media and race baiters.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:12 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,734,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What have the haters (NBPP), racists (Farakhan) and race baiters (Jesse, AL, MSNBC, NBC) started? A race war?

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

I guess the Left/dems/obama are going to get the violence and rioting they have been fomenting.

A little reminder for them - 1968.
Don't hold your breath waiting for the Obama Justice Department to initiate an investigation to determine whether a hate crime has been committed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies