Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 06:17 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
How the hell are you going to fix problems when Obama steps forward and flicks the match to ignite a race war with statements like "If I had a son he would have looked like Martin---...this president is utterly stupid or glows pure evil...or both...You do not personalize the death of one...and not the death of the other 10 thousand...He is supposed to be a mature professional...he should keep his emotional and in flamatory remarks to himself...Instead he may as well said "kill whitey- they killed my son"-----------sooner his tenure is over the better- the guy is attempting to finish off america as you know it..lunatic!
He made it racial with that comment, inflamed tensions and gave the go ahead for the race baiters.

I wonder if he meant his son would look like the "updated" picture of trayvon (gold-toothed) instead of the baby-faced 12 year old the media likes to put up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post

If you don't agree, present your side or move on!
Report, don't respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
Don't hold your breath waiting for the Obama Justice Department to initiate an investigation to determine whether a hate crime has been committed.
Well, if they didn't do a dang thing about the "bounty, wanted dead or alive" poster from the NBPP, I doubt holder would address these incidents.

Remember, he already told his race division that he won't be going after black hate crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 06:36 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,732,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
He made it racial with that comment, inflamed tensions and gave the go ahead for the race baiters.

I wonder if he meant his son would look like the "updated" picture of trayvon (gold-toothed) instead of the baby-faced 12 year old the media likes to put up.

Report, don't respond.

Well, if they didn't do a dang thing about the "bounty, wanted dead or alive" poster from the NBPP, I doubt holder would address these incidents.

Remember, he already told his race division that he won't be going after black hate crimes.
If Zimmermann is acquitted the matter will be taken out of Justice's hands. It will be left to the National Guard to clean up the mess started by race pimps like Sharpton and Jackson and, yes, Obama and Holder.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:40 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,202,988 times
Quote:
If Zimmermann is acquitted the matter will be taken out of Justice's hands. It will be left to the National Guard to clean up the mess started by race pimps like Sharpton and Jackson and, yes, Obama and Holder.

Wait for it.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:45 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Quote:
Agreed. We will see MORE of black on retribution than ever before if that is the case.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:55 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,750,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Agreed. We will see MORE of black on retribution than ever before if that is the case.
I for one am ready!

Old 04-24-2012, 07:08 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,897,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Do you know why there were riots in '68?
Over MLK getting shot. Stupid cause the Black rioters wrecked THEIR hoods and chased off many of the white people who helped with supplying jobs in and near those hoods.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:09 AM

Quote:
"They"? Can't even say who "they" are?
Funny, sounds like the same racism you're complaining about.

Do you, as a white person, speak out about every crime committed by whites, skin heads, in particular?

Funny, I've never seen it on CD.
Racist skinheads are far less out of 100 white dudes than hood rats out of 100 Black dudes. No; I DON'T like racist skins either.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
So, no white people have ever committed crimes against blacks? (Ever see a lynching photo) or gays, or others?

Psst, your racism is showing.
Lynchings of Blacks by whites are very rare today: it's "lynchings" of Blacks by OTHER Blacks that are common yet why don't Blacks riot over that??

Old 04-24-2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Was he in his car? If so he should have ran them over.
Then the driver would've been charged with manslaughter unless those kids STARTED trouble, then the driver MAY get off.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:19 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,116,366 times
This is why the 2nd Amendment is in place folks. Protect yourselves!

I have firearms accessible to pretty much every room in our house. If a contingent of 20 thugs approached my house intending to do harm, it's a damn near guarantee that they wouldn't make it out of my yard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies