Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 10:10 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times

Advertisements

What have the haters (NBPP), racists (Farakhan) and race baiters (Jesse, AL, MSNBC, NBC) started? A race war?

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

Quote:
Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."
I guess the Left/dems/obama are going to get the violence and rioting they have been fomenting.

A little reminder for them - 1968.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 10:16 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,343,520 times
Let's remember, first, that the majority of black people don't subscribe to this.

Let's remember, next, that there is a very ugly minority among black people who, regrettably, do.

It's all about teching everyone in this nation to discern between the two groups.

The 50-cent word for this is discrimination, and there's nothing wrong with discrimination of this sort.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 04-23-2012 at 10:38 PM..

Old 04-23-2012, 10:20 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Let's rememer, first, that the majority of black people don't subscribe to this.

Let's remember, next, that there is a very ugly minority among black people who, regrettably, do.

It's all about teching everyone in this nation to discern between the two groups.

The 50-cent word for this is discrimination, and there's nothing wrong with discrimination of this sort.
If this is true, why don't they step up and say something about it?

Old 04-23-2012, 10:20 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,697,329 times
Ain't the only one.

Trayvon Martin Case Inspires Black On White Hate Crime In Chicago | Hip-Hop Wired

Seems the race baiters' chickens are coming home to roost.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:24 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Let's rememer, first, that the majority of black people don't subscribe to this.

All good and valid points.

I agree with every one of them.

What do we do about it?

Who will 'teach' the media how to just report the news, and not enhance and embellish what they want to say?

Old 04-23-2012, 10:31 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,343,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If this is true, why don't they step up and say something about it?
I'll leave that one for some of the responsible, moderate people on the other side of the divide to answer; it's a task I don't envy them.

Remember, they have to live in closer contact with the true "hotheads", who are vicious enough to expand their reprisals.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What have the haters (NBPP), racists (Farakhan) and race baiters (Jesse, AL, MSNBC, NBC) started? A race war?

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

I guess the Left/dems/obama are going to get the violence and rioting they have been fomenting.

A little reminder for them - 1968.
And that, my friend, is why we need shall issue (or no permit required) concealed carry laws and SYG laws in every state.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:47 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,226,240 times
Bernhard Goetz Chapter II right around the corner any time now, as is Chapter III, IV, V, etc.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:47 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,736,880 times
the lamestream media started this race war. they posted a pic of one inocent looking travon martin when he was 14, but in reality he is 17 years of age and 6 foot plus,and looks like a thug. on the other hand the lamestream media posted a bad looking mug shot of of zimmerman.. whats up with that..??? well of course it was done on purpose!!! and there you have it the begining of a race war..

i would like to know why plack people consider zimmerman, a half hisapnic half white person, a white dude??? but consider the big obamanator who is half black half white, a black guy.. shouldn't they both be considered half breeds?? ohhh wait i know how it works!!!! twisted stuff

Old 04-23-2012, 10:54 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
the lamestream media started this race war. they posted a pic of one inocent looking travon martin when he was 14, but in reality he is 17 years of age and 6 foot plus,and looks like a thug. on the other hand the lamestream media posted a bad looking mug shot of of zimmerman.. whats up with that..??? well of course it was done on purpose!!! and there you have it the begining of a race war..

i would like to know why plack people consider zimmerman, a half hisapnic half white person, a white dude??? but consider the big obamanator who is half black half white, a black guy.. shouldn't they both be considered half breeds?? ohhh wait i know how it works!!!! twisted stuff

Guess what, your right, the way it works is twisted! And yes in part the media helpd perpetrate this violence. They had to know the violence that would come out of this.

Is this their justice! ignorance is what i call it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies