Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 12:50 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times

Advertisements

I guess this is the year of the bounty - New Orleans Saints, Black Panthers, and now this from AshleyMadison.com.

'Bounty' on Tim Tebow's Virginity a Form of Prostitution?

The New Orleans Saints bounty scandal is currently being dealt with by NFL officials, and already another bounty has been issued: $1 million in exchange for proof that Tim Tebow is no longer a virgin.

A controversial website that helps married individuals have affairs, AshleyMadison.com, is offering $1 million to the woman who can prove she has been sexually involved with the New York Jets' quarterback.

So now it's time to tear down someone whose worst sin is repeatedly overthrowing a wide receiver - or using the word "excited" too often.

The way he lives his life is a judgment to many people - so they need to knock him down to placate their own souls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2012, 12:58 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,941,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I guess this is the year of the bounty - New Orleans Saints, Black Panthers, and now this from AshleyMadison.com.

The New Orleans Saints bounty scandal is currently being dealt with by NFL officials, and already another bounty has been issued: $1 million in exchange for proof that Tim Tebow is no longer a virgin.

A controversial website that helps married individuals have affairs, AshleyMadison.com, is offering $1 million to the woman who can prove she has been sexually involved with the New York Jets' quarterback.

So now it's time to tear down someone whose worst sin is repeatedly overthrowing a wide receiver - or using the word "excited" too often.

The way he lives his life is a judgment to many people - so they need to knock him down to placate their own souls.
Relax. It's about marketing and you just helped contribute to it free of charge.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:01 PM

913 posts, read 873,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Relax. It's about marketing and you just helped contribute to it free of charge.

bwahahahahaha! brilliant marketing though

Old 04-30-2012, 01:01 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times
Quote:

I personally like the kid, and hope he does well. At least he isn't a moron like along the lines of someone like "Pac Man" Jones! Or a narcisstic a-hole like T.O!

Old 04-30-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammbriggs View Post
bwahahahahaha! brilliant marketing though
Exactly. They post it to their website for little cost, the media takes it out to the masses and then it grows from there. Even if they get 50 people to sign up it's more than they paid to get the information out there.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:11 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
I understand that. Believe me, I have not posted stuff in order to keep attention away. But it's interesting that they decide to pick on Tebow in that manner for their publicity. But I suppose their business is not focused on bettering peoples' lives - so it's par for the course for them.

And I am relaxed - just making comments.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
I understand that. Believe me, I have not posted stuff in order to keep attention away. But it's interesting that they decide to pick on Tebow in that manner for their publicity. But I suppose their business is not focused on bettering peoples' lives - so it's par for the course for them.

And I am relaxed - just making comments.
I know I just used that term.

It makes perfect sense though. Their website is about infidelity and Tim Tebow is the polar opposite. He is also in the media constantly and is one of the top trends on Twitter and they know that the buzz will get them web hits.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:24 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Won't the lady have to marry Tim before she can collect the bounty?

Old 04-30-2012, 01:32 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,237,954 times
Quote:

lol! They'll probably need to use a man to get Tim's virginity. Sorry, but any heterosexual man in his position (fame, money, good looks) would not be a virgin at his age. He'd at least have married by now. Plus his hiding behind religion... all the classic signs of a major closet case.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:50 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
He'd at least have married by now.
Laker great A.C. Green (AKA the Iron Man) pretty much blows your theory out of the water. He stayed a virgin throughout his playing days and didn't marry until he finished his NBA career.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies