Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:43 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the OP will be called 'racist' for even daring to notice that this event occurred in 5..4...3...

can you even imagine what would have happened if 2 black reporters were dragged from their car and beaten senseless by a gang of 100 white kids? there would be wall-to-wall coverage on every network. al and jesse would be down there so fast they'd leave sonic booms in their wake

Yeah, some people would be outraged and others would be accusing them of making it up, Tawana Brawley/ Duke Lacrosse rape style. If you want wall-to-wall coverage, take to the streets to protest and contact all the major networks. You know the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the oil". They can't hear you on CD though. If you are truly outraged, like people were about TM, do something about it.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:44 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Ugga called it. BTW what will it take for it to rise to a national epedemic?
Im sorry who called you a racist, EdwardA? It surely wasn't me or residinghere2007.

As for an epidemic, it would actually have to be not isolated occurrences across the country. It would have to be multiple times everyday and everywhere.
You know like murders, rapes, drugs, child abuse, prosititution, money laundering, extortion, assaults etc.

Having a "mob" attack once every few weeks in the warm weather is not an epidemic. Hell even that website that claimed to capture all the flash mob attacks last summer had incidents where there were only 2 people attacking somebody. Its called stretching the truth. You know Sensationalist news.

Last edited by btsilver; 05-01-2012 at 10:05 AM..

Old 05-01-2012, 09:45 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Well, if you start shooting, you better make sure you enough ***** (ammos -mags - semi or better full auto rifle) to back you up to screw a whole lot of them, If they start, i aint going down quietly.
Charles Bronson Dirty Harry Eastwood has spoken!

Old 05-01-2012, 09:47 AM

831 posts, read 680,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Yes walking around with a full auto rifle is not inconspicuous at all.

And I see the usuals have come flocking to this thread.

Ok, hows about a 14round 45.glock 4xmags with a CCW (licence to carry)? if ya didnt fancy the rifle..

What exactly do you mean the "Usuals"?? remember im the one they call a "*******".

A citizen has a right to defend themselves, say if you escape, they will only go to another lamb to target, deal with it if you can.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:47 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
I heard it was a mob of 1,000 . No it was 10,000! or MORE!!!

It was a few people that did the actual assault. The police need to find these few and do what the law requires.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:49 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,303,823 times
City-Data credo: Let's just mow down all these ******s and let the good Lord sort them out. God Bless America.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:52 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Ok, hows about a 14round 45.glock 4xmags with a CCW (licence to carry)? if ya didnt fancy the rifle..

What exactly do you mean the "Usuals"?? remember im the one they call a "*******".

A citizen has a right to defend themselves, say if you escape, they will only go to another lamb to target, deal with it if you can.
I'm talking about the people that usual come to add their penny to any negative thread about black people. To me, it has nothing to do with anything political. This falls strictly in the realms or Other Controversies apparently.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:53 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
I hate that my people are being used as thugs and savages for political gain. We have so much more to offer than this. It gives me a headache thinking about it.

The thing about it is that those who participate or support this stuff do not realize how enslaved they are. No education. Dependant on others to survive. And they are committing crimes under someone else's orders. The Democrat leadership they support has done nothing to make black people more independent and self sufficient. It really sucks - big time.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:56 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I heard it was a mob of 1,000 . No it was 10,000! or MORE!!!

It was a few people that did the actual assault. The police need to find these few and do what the law requires.
it was not a few isolated incidents committed by a few troubled AA youth. your attempts to minimize a nationwide mob behavior in the black community directed at whites is appalling. please stop defending something very evil. if these mobs had been white and the victims black your comments would be very different. why do u wave the bloody shirt of 1862 and deny the atrocities of today?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:59 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I hate that my people are being used as thugs and savages for political gain. We have so much more to offer than this. It gives me a headache thinking about it.

The thing about it is that those who participate or support this stuff do not realize how enslaved they are. No education. Dependant on others to survive. And they are committing crimes under someone else's orders. The Democrat leadership they support has done nothing to make black people more independent and self sufficient. It really sucks - big time.
You're right. We should support the Republicans, who demonize us and stereotype us every chance they get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies