Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2012, 04:04 AM

409 posts, read 254,484 times

Advertisements

There's a reason why it's been morally reprehensible for thousands of years to be promiscuous. There is nothing good that comes from the great responsibility of procreation without love. The liberals only care about getting their rocks off. Not say all liberals, but a majority promote a life of irresponsibility and sin.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:51 AM

327 posts, read 644,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
There's a reason why it's been morally reprehensible for thousands of years to be promiscuous. There is nothing good that comes from the great responsibility of procreation without love. The liberals only care about getting their rocks off. Not say all liberals, but a majority promote a life of irresponsibility and sin.
You're right. I do only care about getting my rocks off. I'm 23. No need to ruin my life with a dumb kid.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:43 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizita View Post
I guess this would fit into the category "other controversies". I'm curious to know when, at what age, does people think it's okay to become sexually active? Do you think one should be married first? Also, did you yourself follow your own beliefs regarding age and marital status when becoming sexually active?

I'd love to get people's take on this. If you don't mind please mention if you are male or female. Thanks.
I never believed I needed a slip of paper from the government to give me permission to have sex....

And religions are very hypocritical if they demand marriage before sex....and if I was religious I'd ignore that, too.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:50 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
There's a reason why it's been morally reprehensible for thousands of years to be promiscuous.""

Morally reprehensible to whom?

""" There is nothing good that comes from the great responsibility of procreation without love."""

Uh, hate to break it to ya but some people have sex for FUN and do NOT procreate. Some people have great sex without "love".....
LOTS of "good" comes from it...fun, happiness, less stress, more friends, better outlook on life, less bitter jealous BS about "morally reprehensible" people...more minding your own business since you have a happy life and don't need to spout religion to others.

"" The liberals only care about getting their rocks off. Not say all liberals, but a majority promote a life of irresponsibility and sin.
LOL! Ya, I guess it's true that Repugs can't get any!

Old 05-05-2012, 06:55 AM

327 posts, read 644,529 times
Repugs can get some.

But it's usually with other dudes in bathrooms.

Usually followed by a post coitus smoke(of meth)

Old 05-05-2012, 08:05 AM

2,677 posts, read 2,617,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
For marriage (to a specific partner), sex plays an important role, but not as important as driving is for a car or living is for a house. It isn't what you do 100% of the time that you are married, or with each other. Much more important is the emotional aspect of the relationship, which is "tested" by courtship.
You are incredibly naive.

Sexual compatibility, or lack thereof, can, and often does, make or break a marriage. If you attempt to start a marriage without knowing whether or not you are compatible, you're gambling with your future.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:08 AM

2,677 posts, read 2,617,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Many good things can happen, orgasms and inexpensive fun!
I've heard tell that you can have sex with more than one person at a time and double your fun.
It's true. Been there, done that. Many times lol. Probably will do so again tonight.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:57 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
I would add "financially"...

Poor people shouldn't have sex?

Old 05-05-2012, 08:59 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
LOL! Ya, I guess it's true that Repugs can't get any!

Oh I dunno, I've heard some people comment that conservative women are generally a lot more attractive than liberal women.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:03 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Oh I dunno, I've heard some people comment that conservative women are generally a lot more attractive than liberal women.
For some reason, I believe that would be conservative men.
Ann Coulter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies