Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 02:26 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,431,904 times

Advertisements

Is this thread about the guy who killed Osama bin Laden?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 02:36 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,789,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Is this thread about the guy who killed Osama bin Laden?
NO! .. .. .. This thread is not about Seal Team 6

Old 05-13-2012, 03:32 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Well Santa Anna encouraged US to settle in Texas for the tax income it would bring in... Mexico was bankrupt.He also encouraged them to form militia's against Indian attacks.He then basically null and voided the Mexican Constitution of 1824 and became a tyrannt thus his downfall.
Nice try but your freedom loving immigrants to Texas wanted to bring their slaves with them The problem was, Mexico had already figured out that slavery was immoral and had abolished it in 1829.

Old 05-13-2012, 07:06 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,246,178 times
I wonder if it became true for her?

OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube

Old 05-13-2012, 08:18 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
I rarely slum it and reply to inane crap like this. In fact I usually put people like this on my ignore list. For some reason I must reply...then I'll put you on ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post

Bush didn't double the national debt
Actually yes he did.

Quote:
Bush didn't say we need 800 BILLION for shovel ready jobs
Nah...Just 700 BILLION for Wall Street.

Quote:
Bush wasn't a problem for our economy
He burned it to the ground, and our country lost TRILLIONS in wealth.

Quote:
Bush wasn't buddies with a terrorist
His family had close ties to....the Bin Laden clan.

Quote:
We had a strong powerful military under Bush - That is gone now - our soldiers have to **** away from mecca
Obama has decimated terrorism, more than Bush could ever DREAM OF, all while ending unnecessary wars that killed our best men and women.

Bush's military didn't stop 911, Bush's military didn't find OBL and KILL HIM. Bush's military occupied Iraq in search of pretend WMD at the expense of thousands of our best soldiers.

Quote:
radical islam pResident we now have who hates America and surrenders our country to world leaders!
This is why I said I usually won't slum it, responding to posts like this.

Quote:
When the flag of Islam is soon flying over the white house - Then I bet you will feel PROUD!!
Seek help.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:54 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
An American who had our troops slaughtered for reasons we may never know.
You mean, like the democrats with Viet Nam? (Obama said he'd have our troops out long before this. Another promise where he dragged his feet.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
How can anyone not respect this administration? It's gotten us out of Iraq and is preparing us to leave Afghanistan. It tracked down and killed Osama Bin Laden. It's spearheaded the fight for equal civil rights of gays and lesbians. It's fought for equal treatment of women in the workplace and in access to health care. It's leading our nation away from dirty fuels to a clean energy economy. It fought for and passed much needed re-regulating the financial sector and the credit card industry. Oh, and it saved our economy from the total collapse the previous administration had us on the road towards.

And that's the short list.
Yes, better check the lamestream media for the rest of the list. Oh, btw, you'll find them in O's pocket.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:31 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,958,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
You mean, like the democrats with Viet Nam? (Obama said he'd have our troops out long before this. Another promise where he dragged his feet.)
This post represents a distorted view of history. As Bob Herbert once reported:
Quote:
Barry Zorthian, the public information officer for U.S. forces in Vietnam in the mid-1960's, has noted that American losses nearly doubled between 1969 and the end of the war. He was never convinced, he said, that ''those last 25,000 casualties were justified.'')
That was on Nixon's watch. The last time I checked, Nixon was a Republican.

I love how the GOP, "the party of personal responsibility," try to shift blame.

You also said that, "Obama said he'd have our troops out long before this." Go a quote?

Old 05-14-2012, 07:08 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
NO! .. .. .. This thread is not about Seal Team 6
We have no Seals in the military, at least not that I know of, but who knows maybe the Navy has a few specially trained California Sea Lions working for them? If you knew what you were talking about (that would be nice change) and truely wanted to give them credit then you would at least show enough repsect to call them SEALs.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:27 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I rarely slum it and reply to inane crap like this. In fact I usually put people like this on my ignore list. For some reason I must reply...then I'll put you on ignore.

Actually yes he did.

Nah...Just 700 BILLION for Wall Street.

He burned it to the ground, and our country lost TRILLIONS in wealth.

His family had close ties to....the Bin Laden clan.

Obama has decimated terrorism, more than Bush could ever DREAM OF, all while ending unnecessary wars that killed our best men and women.

Bush's military didn't stop 911, Bush's military didn't find OBL and KILL HIM. Bush's military occupied Iraq in search of pretend WMD at the expense of thousands of our best soldiers.

This is why I said I usually won't slum it, responding to posts like this.

Seek help.
Ah, thanks for the light entertainment. Light on the intellectual side, heavy on the disinformation side.

Carry on. I need the laughs.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Ah, thanks for the light entertainment. Light on the intellectual side, heavy on the disinformation side.

Carry on. I need the laughs.
Why don't you actually tell us what was untrue in the post so that we can all get a good laugh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies