Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2012, 08:25 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,418,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
No, young Barack didn't use prescriptions drugs;
he preferred cocaine and marijuana. Much better.
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but cocaine and marijuana are much better options for recreational use then prescription drugs, especially opiate based prescriptions.

And guess what, most doctors would agree with that statement. Of course they would say you shouldn't do anything for recreation when it comes to drugs, but if you have to choose....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 08:53 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,997,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Therefore, those who illegally obtain and are addicted to PRESCRIPTION drugs should be honored?
Hey, people make mistakes...MILLIONS of people. He's clean now. I imagine you'd give anyone else a break on the issue, but because Rush is such a thorn ni the side of the Left, he gets no breaks...and wouldn't want any from liberals.

I just love how they tricked the Leftist haters out of disrupting and causing a scene...that's what they're famous for and I'm sure had it all planned out.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:38 PM

24,514 posts, read 33,350,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but cocaine and marijuana are much better options for recreational use then prescription drugs, especially opiate based prescriptions.

And guess what, most doctors would agree with that statement. Of course they would say you shouldn't do anything for recreation when it comes to drugs, but if you have to choose....
IMO, "recreational" drugs are for the weak-minded. Too cowardly to face the world as it is. So they retreat into a chemically-induced amniotic sac.

The best choice is no drugs.

(A quote a read from somewhere.)

Old 05-15-2012, 09:57 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,141,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Oy vey.
UF couldnt beat the school for the blind right now.
Royals?
When was the last time they won the World Series?
Please, dont ever come to MO.
We dont tolerate ignorant folk well.
Ohhh boy... am I in deep doo. I come there often. My whole family does. Because many years ago my sister made a terrible decision. She had the grades and smarts that she could have got in Berkeley unlike me who had to "settle" for UCLA. But where did she go?? To Harvard? No, she went to a little rinky dink college called Rockhurst which is in, yes, Missouri! I will never understand that but hey, it is her life. She then followed that up with a series of more mistakes which included converting to Catholic, marrying a man she met at Rockhurst who is from Missouri and, worst of all, settling in Missouri in Lee's Summit. And then subjecting 2 children to being raised in Missouri. So I do kind of have a connection to the place. It isn't my cup of tea but it isn't a bad place either. I went there for Thanksgiving one year and we went to this big old shopping area where they turn on all the holiday lights and have a little festival. I was impressed. Here in CA, the holiday "feel" is not as good as it is there. And the BBQ there is quite good as well. So despite my ribbing, I kind of like the place.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:10 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,533,368 times
I'm very happy for him! He's earned it, made his state proud and he indeed has had an impact on society. A very good one.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:48 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,292,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post

None of the drugs are good.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:51 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,292,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Where else in the civilized but America could one make a lucrative profession out of hating?
President with Obama. Rush always talks about his use of the race card, the class warfare card, the old fear tactics people like Obama uses on the elderly and so forth.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:18 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,304,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
They can even think about building Mount Rush Limbaugh.
There isn't enough dirt in the world to build it.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:42 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,662,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
There isn't enough dirt in the world to build it.
I hope this goes outside so the pigeons will have a new place to ****.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:33 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,044,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
They can even think about building Mount Rush Limbaugh.
......in the swamp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies