Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 06:52 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
There are 30 death threats per day against the president, so yes it is something that happens all the time. Those 7,000 agents do more than chase counterfeiters every day.
And this was one of them, it appears.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 07:17 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I guess he keeps saying "illegal alien" not "immigrant" just to make sure we know Obama is from another planet. LOL

He also said that, according to the Constitution, both parents must be American citizens born in the United States.

So I guess that leaves out about half of our former Presidents, although I honestly don't want to spend the time doing the research. However, he definitely doesn't want to vote for Romney, since his father was born in Mexico.

Very funny video. How quickly "I'll do it myself" became "No, sir...I don't want to hurt anybody."

Old 06-02-2012, 12:04 AM

3,913 posts, read 5,231,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Who said it was OK? I think a lot of "liberals" as everyone to the left of Atilla the Hun is called publicly deplored these acts, although I cannot recall one instance of a RW saying the same about similar acts perpetrated against Democrats.

Here you go, see if this helps...I'm a RW...I don't condone nor support stupid acts to either side of this nature.....does that help?

Old 06-02-2012, 01:24 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
This is a guy who just a few weeks ago hosted a well publicized meeting with several of the "leading lights" of Birthism; Terry Lakin, Mikki Booth, Wylie Drake, James David Manning... Rudy Davis is not just some Birther hanger-on.

He may be among the worst of the Birthers, but he is not exceptional. He is representative of a significant component of what has turned out to be a significant part of the American right-wing.
When he was talking to the Secret Service, sounded like he said they hosted the meeting at his church and there was a big turn out.
He certainly kept talking about his friendship with Lakin a lot. Also remember him referring to James David Manning. Certainly seems like he is not just some distant "hanger on" out in Texas, but someone very active in the birther crowd!

Thanks again for posting the youtube. I actually did find it to be quite eye-opening.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:23 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Here you go, see if this helps...I'm a RW...I don't condone nor support stupid acts to either side of this nature.....does that help?
Well, yes. It'd be nice to see a few more RWs say that.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:15 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Very funny video. How quickly "I'll do it myself" became "No, sir...I don't want to hurt anybody."
Did you see the gut and weak muscle structure on that coward. Obama would make mush out of his face

Old 06-02-2012, 09:10 PM

831 posts, read 680,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Did you see the gut and weak muscle structure on that coward. Obama would make mush out of his face

He was clearly shaken up, one way or another, they will fukc him till kingdom come, not soon but they will, they'll do it quietly and patiently.

Like i said, karma suxx when it comes bitting.

Old 06-02-2012, 10:36 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
This guy is the new "Joe the Plumber"

Old 06-04-2012, 10:45 AM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times
over on obamareleaseyourrecords they are questioning if historiandude was the one to tip the secret service off about rudy ( since youtube videos are usually such private affairs ):

Quote:
'There is a poster that goes by the name HistorianDude that posted the Rudy Davis youtube video on Wed 5/30/2012 at 4:15pm at Citi Data Forums complaining about this guy LoneStar1776. I wonder if this devoted Obot HistorianDude reported Rudy to the Secret Service?
Video: Eligibility Activist Visited By Secret Service Agents; Agent Ask If He'll Be On Youtube | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Old 06-04-2012, 10:56 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
over on obamareleaseyourrecords they are questioning if historiandude was the one to tip the secret service off about rudy ( since youtube videos are usually such private affairs ):
Nah. I didn't report it. Since it was on YouTube, I had little doubt they would find it themselves.

But rest assured... if I was aware of some Birther making such threats in a less public forum and I believed they were ans potentially dangerous as this guy is, I would not hesitate to report it in a heartbeat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies