Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 07:33 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times

Advertisements

[quote=calipoppy;24733829]Its called balance. President Obama is not a 350lb schlub who hasn't moved off of the sofa since 1987. Its obvious that he has a well-balanced diet and excersizes...unlike far too many obese,Twinkie stuffed Americans. But I do think that it is ridiculous that the Rushbots are obsessed with the First Lady's platform of healthier eating habits and use every instance as an attempted "gotcha" moment.

Hard to put fat on when you eat lean mean dog meat....hell his dog BO is an acronym of Barack Obama how narcissistic is that

Your comment about Americans being obese Twinkie stuffers are you suggesting that Obama is not an American ?

Old 06-13-2012, 07:36 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
The President isn't most politicians. He's the commander and chief. Anyone in my company when I was in world have greeted the President in a heart beat...
/sigh

It's not about the title. It's about the man.

I wouldn't walk across the street to see Obam. If he were on my front porch, I would ask him to leave.

He's nothing but a lousy Chicago politician.

Old 06-13-2012, 07:40 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Its called balance. President Obama is not a 350lb schlub who hasn't moved off of the sofa since 1987. Its obvious that he has a well-balanced diet and excersizes...unlike far too many obese,Twinkie stuffed Americans. But I do think that it is ridiculous that the Rushbots are obsessed with the First Lady's platform of healthier eating habits and use every instance as an attempted "gotcha" moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Hard to put fat on when you eat lean mean dog meat....hell his dog BO is an acronym of Barack Obama how narcissistic is that

Your comment about Americans being obese Twinkie stuffers are you suggesting that Obama is not an American ?
If you would refer to my actual post (see above) you would realize that I stated "far too many Americans" not ALL Americans.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:26 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Its called balance. President Obama is not a 350lb schlub who hasn't moved off of the sofa since 1987. Its obvious that he has a well-balanced diet and excersizes...unlike far too many obese,Twinkie stuffed Americans. But I do think that it is ridiculous that the Rushbots are obsessed with the First Lady's platform of healthier eating habits and use every instance as an attempted "gotcha" moment.
Sure. I'm 5' 11' 180 lbs. I don't need anyone telling me what to eat or drink and forcing those choices on me either.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:31 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
again, another person who has never read up or listened to Michele Obama about eating healthy.

not surprised.

Is the President, or even these troops eating such a big meal for EVERY meal? Or was this just a nice once in a lifetime event for most of them to enjoy a good fullfilling meal, that they will probably not have again?

I'm a liberal, and I eat Unhealthy foods moderately. I exercise for 2 hours each day (1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening) and watch my caloric intake. Opt for fresh fruits and vegetables than a hamburger for lunch or dinner. I may have a small slice of cake or a serving of ice cream maybe once or twice a month, and it has not affected my diet in any way at all.

the key word is MODERATION ... can you get that?

guess what, it is not the goverments job to see that i eat health, exercise enough or anything else to do with my health. if my choice is to eat steak 5 times a day, with corn on the cob with a pound of butter on each cob, then that is my choice, not the goverments.

goverment needs to stay out of the peoples lives and start following the Constitution as written.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:53 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
The criticism of our soldiers in this discussion is disgusting.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:02 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
The criticism of our soldiers in this discussion is disgusting.

not critisizing the troops, critisizing obama.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:06 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I'm trying not to laugh, that was funny as heck.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:09 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Are you seriously blasting President Obama because he is honoring the troops?

Simply can not win with you people. He's damned if he do and damned if he don't.
No kidding. WTF is all I can say, wtf???????

Old 06-13-2012, 09:09 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Sure. I'm 5' 11' 180 lbs. I don't need anyone telling me what to eat or drink and forcing those choices on me either.
That's great. So then no one is talking to or about you. Have a seat.

There is an epidemic of obesity in America.

The ones who whine the loudest about not being told what to do are usually the same people who smoke two packs a day, shove down 3 Big Macs with supersized fries twice a day and drink a gallon of Mountain Dew or beer every night while playing video games. These are also the same people who overtax our healthcare system with diabetes and heart disease because they can't put down their bag of Cheetos and Twinkies long enough to talk a walk around the block.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies