Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 06:47 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times

Advertisements

I've yet to see a weekly Lil' Obama satire in cartoon broadcast to the world every week, coming from the right. The libs in here act like Obama is the po' black dude getting a bad rap. He went to Harvard, and is probably smarter than slick Willy himself. Lord knows Willy shows his contempt for the dude every time he talks about him. If Clinton questions the dude, then he must be some kind of piece, eh?

He's the President of these United States and deserves great respect for such a massive accomplishment. However, let's look at his record. He claimed to have pushed the car out of the ditch. Unfortunately, he blew it up and ran it off the cliff in the process. He blames Bush for the $5T deficit he ran up in eight years, while at the same time running up his own deficits of more than 4T in 42 months. He blames everything that goes wrong on Bush, while taking credit for smoke and mirror triumphs, and using fact less claims of how well he has done; yet his numbers NEVER add up. He has 1/2 the country believing in some mirage that he's created while in a drunken spending stupor. Unfortunately, it's we who are suffering the hangover. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it will still be a pig. Remember that? Obama is trying to stuff that pig in a dress and marry us to it.

As for skin color: He's mulatto, I'm Octaroon (that's Mulatto with hispanic/latino thrown in)... who cares? Nobody that matters as far as I'm concerned. I praise Obamas' black side for getting to be the most important person on the planet. I detest his white side, because he's just another politician with the ability to put all you fools under his spell, no matter what reality transmits to your brains.

This isn't racism; this is realism. I can determin right from wrong, and I surely know when I'm being played; this dude is a player extraordinaire. Grow up and take the rose colored glasses off. Sometimes things really are black and white, and this is the whitest black dude I've ever seen.

Last edited by steven_h; 06-14-2012 at 07:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2012, 06:54 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I received this message from a business executive in an e-mail today and found that Snopes holds it to be not only true but they added more that was written by the man in April 2012 to add to the one originally written in 2009. Snopes holds it to be true and that is the reason they included the newer letter.

Many here will disagree with the last point he made in his first letter but most of them will never read that far, anyway. He merely said that if Obama is re-elected he would be afraid to write the same kind of letter in 8 years which would have been 2017.

The things mentioned in the first letter were very scary even then but today they are better known since we have lived 3 more years. However, the added letter is even scarier.

For those who refuse to read even part of this one, this letter, number one, was sent to the New York Times and a copy went to the President. The Times never even acknowledged receipt of the letter, let alone almost printing it.

The last paragraph of the first letter is chilling but the last paragraph of the second one is at least terrifying in that it probably is too near the truth.

snopes.com: An Open Letter to President Obama - Lou Pritchett
LOL, in this three year old letter the author says Obama scares him because he knows nothing about him, and then he goes on to list all the things he knows about Obama and what he will do (but did not do). Thanks Roy, that's a good comedy piece.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:54 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,900,367 times
Quote:
I received this message from a business executive in an e-mail today and found that Snopes holds it to be not only true but they added more that was written by the man in April 2012 to add to the one originally written in 2009. Snopes holds it to be true and that is the reason they included the newer letter.

Many here will disagree with the last point he made in his first letter but most of them will never read that far, anyway. He merely said that if Obama is re-elected he would be afraid to write the same kind of letter in 8 years which would have been 2017.

The things mentioned in the first letter were very scary even then but today they are better known since we have lived 3 more years. However, the added letter is even scarier.

For those who refuse to read even part of this one, this letter, number one, was sent to the New York Times and a copy went to the President. The Times never even acknowledged receipt of the letter, let alone almost printing it.

The last paragraph of the first letter is chilling but the last paragraph of the second one is at least terrifying in that it probably is too near the truth.

snopes.com: An Open Letter to President Obama - Lou Pritchett
Yes. As has been discussed: conservatives have large amygdalas and scare easily ...

Old 06-14-2012, 07:04 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
Quote:
How many of you left leaner, Obama lovers read the second letter that Pritchett wrote in April 2012? I bet I could count all of them on my left index finger. Hell, I don't think any of you read the original letter.

Anyway, I just read most of the answers to the first one in a thread I entered in May 2009. It went on and on with left leaners attacking everybody in sight. Pritchett, me, Bush, Cheney, Limbaugh, Beck and others. Damned few of them read the whole letter and not one of them mentioned that the New York Times didn't even acknowledge receipt of the letter

The arguments, consisting of little more than attacks on me, then were little different than today's but they didn't even get a chance to read the letter he wrote in April of this year. This is 3 years after the first one and I really do see that Pritchett was quite a forecaster.

Oh well, since none of you can read anything like this because it may have some kind of serious affect on your liberal minds I will leave you alone to write your crap to each other for a while.

Hey, I even put the first letter up in 2011 and reading left leaners in any of the three threads is like seeing people practicing their attacks on the messenger for Saul and Barack, and it gets really funny before it ends.
Hey Roy..this is from page one of your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Fifth - uninionizing everything. ....

When your "scared guy" says Obama is unionizing all industry while Obama is signing anti-union bills.. your guy is a moron who is using scare tactics while claiming to be scared himself..based on wrong information. He was wrong on a few other things as well. I could waste time debunking them, but meh.

....forcing the adoption of controversial provisions that will make it more difficult for airline and railroad workers to form unions.
Why Obama should have vetoed FAA Reauthorization Act - The Hill's Congress Blog

I like the way you accuse people of not reading your link and then not reading the replies to your own thread. How would I know it was his fifth point if I didn't read it? You Can't Explain that.
I used to try to give you the benefit of the doubt, man. But None and Some are not the same thing. Bah, you're just ranting now.. doesn't matter. Save my breath on your threads from now on, heh
You're just trolling.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:08 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
A man who does his banking with offshore accounts in the Cayman Islands scares me

Old 06-14-2012, 07:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Read both and all he is doing is regurgitating the same Limbaugh, Hannity et al squawking points.
Since you read both letters and they are nothing but repeats of Limbaugh, Beck talking points I would think that you could point out at least one thing that is wrong among all of them. This is the third time I have put the thing on this forum and I never saw anything other than some kind of warm things from one lefty poster that even attempted to refute anything. Go ahead and tell me that you people have debunked every point so we can go on to something you haven't debunked. You can't debunk anything without talking about the points.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
It'll never happen, it'll always be just his "politics"...
I certainly don't mind his skin color since I would like to like and respect him but his policies just don't make it with me.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

When some Conservatives go to sleep at night...
White conservatives or black conservatives. The latter do exist, you know.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:26 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Quote:
Since you read both letters and they are nothing but repeats of Limbaugh, Beck talking points I would think that you could point out at least one thing that is wrong among all of them. This is the third time I have put the thing on this forum and I never saw anything other than some kind of warm things from one lefty poster that even attempted to refute anything. Go ahead and tell me that you people have debunked every point so we can go on to something you haven't debunked. You can't debunk anything without talking about the points.

Refute his opinions? See post 39.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
LOL! Exactly
Are there enough of you to make that work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies