Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 08:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Of course he's a Jew hater, all one has to do is look at his history here. What surprises me (or not) is that he hasn't been thrown out of here.
Too funny, I jusy IM'd ALackOfCreativity saying the same thing!!!

Great minds

Old 06-19-2012, 08:52 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Most Israelis favor curtailing the free speech of Jewish Human rights groups in Israel.

Poll: Majority of Israel's Jews back gag on rights groups - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Folks whoever says Israelis and Americans share the same values has fed you a bunch of baloney.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:52 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,884,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Oh give us a a link to a post? ......Please?.......LOL

I'd love to see it. You could prove it? Will you? .....LOL
Dude, this post of yours from just last page:

Quote:
On the contrary, I deeply respect principled Jews.

Glenn Greenwald, Noam Chomsky, Jon Stewart, Norman Finklestein, Max Blumenthal, MJ Rosenburg.

These Jewish Americans were raised correctly, and have the spine to stand up for what is right.

Taught ethics, and morals, fairness, kindness, being humane.

The only vile comments on this thread are coming from your camp.
was literally this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
That was his "I don't hate black people, I know a couple of them"
Imagine a southern Republican in a thread on welfare deciding to bust this gem out of the blue, "On the contrary, I deeply respect principled blacks

Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, ....etc.

These African Americans were raised correctly, and have the spine to stand up for what is right.

Taught ethics, and morals, fairness, kindness, being humane. "

There is absolutely no difference between what you posted and that, except the ethnic group.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:54 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Sure we all know that the nazi's radical muslims are only joking when they carry on the same mission as the german nazi's before them and who they supported eve during WWII.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:56 PM

447 posts, read 496,107 times
Israel regime is hurting the very interest of broad Jew people. I told one of my Jew friends, he just can't answer this.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Oh give us a a link to a post? ......Please?.......LOL

I'd love to see it. You could prove it? Will you? .....LOL
I just did a search for "padcrasher israel", and there is no less than 580 posts. You spend much of your time in here posting anti-Israel threads. If someone were to really look at it rationally, they'd think you were anti-semitic. Oh wait, they do.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:59 PM

So your best example my hate filled posts towards Jews post is me responding the the smear that I hate Jews by denying it, and then listing off the top of my head many Jews that I admire?

That's truly devastating material you have there!.....LOL .....You should contact AIPAC right away......LOL

Old 06-19-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I just did a search for "padcrasher israel", and there is no less than 580 posts. You spend much of your time in here posting anti-Israel threads. If someone were to really look at it rationally, they'd think you were anti-semitic. Oh wait, they do.
Ooooh give us link to a good one! Let's have it. I'm sure I'll be so ashamed of myself.....LOL

Old 06-19-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
So your best example my hate filled towards Jews post is me responding the the smear that I hate Jews by denying it, and then listing off the top of my head many Jews that I admire?

That's truly devastating material you have there!.....LOL .....You should contact AIPAC right away......LOL
The blind leading the blind. The deaf leading the deaf.

Watch out, padcrasher has a keyboard.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:03 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,884,771 times
Quote:
So your best example my hate filled towards Jews post is me responding the the smear that I hate Jews by denying it, and then listing off the top of my head many Jews that I admire?

I'm not inclined to research your post history for whatever is most egregious, in the end I just don't care enough. However, I have never heard someone pull the "my black friend" card (or your equivalent to it here) who wasn't profoundly racist. You should really sit down and ask yourself if hating another group of human beings just for being different from you is doing you any good in life and worth your emotional energy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies