Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 03:42 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
I bet it does. I keep warning my Republican friends that they don't want this case to become big.

Republicans don't have much of a basis to charge him, not to mention they have to contradict themselves. Wait and see.
Do you care about justice for Brian Terry, Jamie Zapata, and Larry Link not to mention 300+ Mexican citizens? Or is this all about keeping your party in power?

It's nice to know that the Demoncrats care more about party politics than they do about justice and law & order. Rules? Laws? Who cares ... they are for White Republicans right?
At least 17 Democrats had the courage to put decency before politics. Shame on the racist crybabies that walked out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 03:43 PM

798 posts, read 1,034,802 times
I guess what people are failing to realize is this is just more political theater. What happens when Americans realize this does nothing to solve the issue that caused this?

This vote was not over what happened between the ATF and Mexico. This is over documents that were not turned over to Republicans in Congress. The guy is still dead. Those directly involved have not been targeted.

This is just another attempt by conservatives to derail the American people's thoughts. This has nothing to do with jobs, yet they complain constantly that Obama is not concentrating enough on that issue. This was only done because it is an election year, and they want to make it seem that everything is the President's fault. The reality is that they are the ones who continue to make our future as a country bleak.

76.5% of Americans disapprove of Congress's job performance. This just adds to that disappointment.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:46 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,887 times
Just more Republican Hackery. When you don't have any solutions to real problems you create distractions.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySwelly View Post
I guess what people are failing to realize is this is just more political theater. What happens when Americans realize this does nothing to solve the issue that caused this?

This vote was not over what happened between the ATF and Mexico. This is over documents that were not turned over to Republicans in Congress. The guy is still dead. Those directly involved have not been targeted.

This is just another attempt by conservatives to derail the American people's thoughts. This has nothing to do with jobs, yet they complain constantly that Obama is not concentrating enough on that issue. This was only done because it is an election year, and they want to make it seem that everything is the President's fault. The reality is that they are the ones who continue to make our future as a country bleak.

76.5% of Americans disapprove of Congress's job performance. This just adds to that disappointment.
This has been building up for over a year and a half now.

Eric Holder had over a year to come clean ... he dident. Now he must face the consequences ... and no it's not just because he's Black. His actions led to the deaths of over 300 people.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:47 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,080,222 times
No sour grapes with me. I want to know who is responsible for the murder of a border agent. I want to know who, when, why.
Obama and Holder have refused to produce documents to further the investigation.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
No sour grapes with me. I want to know who is responsible for the murder of a border agent. I want to know who, when, why.
Obama and Holder have refused to produce documents to further the investigation.
That's a shame because most Democrats think petty partisan politics is more important than justice for over 300 people.

They have no honor. All they care about is getting in power and staying in power. Laws & rules mean nothing to them.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,568,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
That's a shame because most Democrats think petty partisan politics is more important than justice for over 300 people.

They have no honor. All they care about is getting in power and staying in power. Laws & rules mean nothing to them.
If you actually paid attention you'd realize they are following the law.

Old 06-28-2012, 04:15 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times
Lightbulb Will Holder's "Contempt of Congress" charge look like sour grapes to the public?

It will look like sour grapes because sour grapes is precisely what it is.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:02 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post

I am more then sure the poor parents of Brian Terry, who are no more closer today then 2 years ago, feel the same as you.

If that were my child, i too would not be taking this sitting down. And i would expect two years later, for some answers.

And the other innocent who were killed.

An innocent death taken, because someone in the administration dropped the f-bomb and Brian Terry were killed. Sure they all know more then they are admitting. This administration, you better believe it they do.

And that death needs some answers, no matter where the fingers are pointed at. That were my Son, i would be pissed as all hell.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:04 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Just more Republican Hackery. When you don't have any solutions to real problems you create distractions.
How many times do you have to be told? Holder, and Holder alone created this "distraction". You friggin libs are so damn ****** You cant win by debate so you tell lie after lie and play stupid.

By the way, this contempt vote was more bi-partisan than Obamacare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies