Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 11:04 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,068,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
So you think that we should be more like the Russians? How American of you!!!
The Russians(whom I have a good understanding of their history) are currently correct concerning gay mariage.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:04 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,139,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Good enough. Gays have embraced each other and have tried to become accepted by society.

Great strides have been made to make an unhealthy and damaging ( chlamydia, AIDS ) lifestyle mainstream.

In other words gays have just beat down regular folks into saying - "Fine - be gay".

But nobody wants it in their neighborhood. Nobody wants it in their family. And if gay people cared enough about the rest of society - they would try to hide their abnormality.

This is the game. A real game.

Homosexuals and their supporters attempt to position themselves in such a way that they make their case from a standpoint of normalcy. It isn't getting traction. Gays are not going to be assimilated.

They are freaks in society and they should be aware of that.

As long as I live, I will fight against homosexuality. And you all need to have your heads examined.

Well said:\

James Bond 007 Theme Tune (original) - YouTube

Old 07-13-2012, 11:06 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,190,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Funny - my best friend has been with her girlfriend for over 2 years. A male couple I know have been together for 5. I recently met two gay couples - one lesbian couple, the other men - who have been together for little over a year now. Oh and I live in Los Angeles.

Just pointing out that the study, while reputable for sure (I guess) isn't 100% factual or true.
One can pick many exceptions, but they might still be exceptions to the rule.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,405,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Research indicates that the average male homosexual has hundreds of sex partners in his lifetime:
Prove it.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:10 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,236,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
No - I am guilty of sin. The definition of a Christian is one who has failed in God's eye's and recognized this - confessed their sins - and accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

You can be sure that I know what my sins are - sir or maa'm.

The great thing is that my Lord died for them and they have no power over me now - just the same result were occur if you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
Ha! No invisible being is going to dictate where I go when I die. When it's my time to go, I will be reunited with my dad in Seireitei where we will continue to build and nurture our father/son relationship.

I'll be sure to be on the watch out for you and your Hollow mask along with the hole where your heart used to be. Definitely know you're going to end up as a Hollow when you die.

My Soul King is vastly superior to some fake dude in a book.

Oh since you're here can you answer this?

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Prove it.

Talk to any cop or health worker in a gay zone...you will have more then an ear full

They will even go into hospitals where the aids victims are in the room... and try to get in when no ones around...

This is nothing....how about ra-ing...you know about that and what the doctors in emerg gotta do all the time?

Old 07-13-2012, 11:14 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,236,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Talk to any cop or health worker in a gay zone...you will have more then an ear full

They will even go into hospitals where the aids victims are in the room... and try to get in when no ones around...

This is nothing....how about ra-ing...you know about that and what the doctors in emerg gotta do all the time?
Reputable sources or it didn't happen.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:15 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,331,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You have still demonstrated that you willing to ignore(or not read) posts that contrast with your views - which identifies yourself as CLOSED-MINDED

Would you like to explain why you are so closed-minded?
You first. You and your ilk refuse to read and acknowledge any of the posts that contrast your view AND provide ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Would you like to explain why you and your ilk are so willfully ignorant?

Old 07-13-2012, 11:15 PM

30,438 posts, read 52,072,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Good enough. Gays have embraced each other and have tried to become accepted by society.
They have been accepted by society, considering more than half of Americans now support gay marriage... and gay marriage laws aside, I'm sure even more support gay rights in general. Sorry, but you are now in the minority with your backwards thinking!

Quote:
Great strides have been made to make an unhealthy and damaging ( chlamydia, AIDS ) lifestyle mainstream.
News flash: Heterosexuals get STDs too, in fact heterosexual (especially African-American) women are now the fastest growing demographic in terms of AIDS and other diseases.

Quote:
In other words gays have just beat down regular folks into saying - "Fine - be gay".
Gay people are regular too, often more normal than many of the straight folks I've met... and nobody "beat me down" into accepting them, as I never have felt otherwise. Unlike you, I was raised to accept all types of human beings, and to not judge on something like sexual orientation or race/religion.

Quote:
But nobody wants it in their neighborhood. Nobody wants it in their family.
Please don't speak for me, as I don't even understand your language. I not only accept them in my neighborhood, I welcome them with open arms... matter of fact, I have gay friends who used to be my neighbors and roommates. So not only was I happy to have them living NEAR me, I've also had a few of them living in my home. Oh noes!!!!!

Oh yeah, we also welcome it in our family, considering one of my brothers (the non-biological one) and two of my cousins are gay. Nobody in our family has rejected them, and they are loved unconditionally by everyone. Guess your family doesn't know the meaning of unconditional love, huh?

Quote:
And if gay people cared enough about the rest of society - they would try to hide their abnormality.
And if you cared about your fellow human beings, you wouldn't tell other people to hide who they are... I'm sure you wouldn't like being told to hide your own weirdness, as we all have a little something about us that isn't particularly "normal."

Quote:
They are freaks in society and they should be aware of that.

As long as I live, I will fight against homosexuality. And you all need to have your heads examined.
Disgusting. I can't believe attitudes like this still exist, but luckily you're now in the minority - and that minority is getting smaller & smaller every day. I think anyone who feels they have the right to tell others how to live needs to get their head examined.

Last edited by gizmo980; 07-13-2012 at 11:24 PM..

Old 07-13-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Reputable sources or it didn't happen.

Ok...they use live rats////you know about the group party rings? in households saying the Our Father backwards?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies